Every faggot and their dog cries at Intel that IPC has barely moved since Sandy Bridge

>every faggot and their dog cries at Intel that IPC has barely moved since Sandy Bridge
>AMD drop a new processor with IPC to match Sandy Bridge, a six year old architecture
>'WEWEWEEE INTEL BTFO AND BANKRUPT HOLY SHIT OMGGGG'

Another Massive Dissapointment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1v44wWAOHn8
youtube.com/watch?v=YWEHs_R5t9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's on par with and even better in IPC than Kaby Lake, go ride on Intel's dick elsewhere.

>implying intel can even beat sandy bridge

AMD has made a 53%[1] improvement from piledriver

[1] youtube.com/watch?v=1v44wWAOHn8

(You)

Poor quality bait. You know better than anyone Ryzen is at the very least on Skylake IPC.

Now, I'm not biased, and I go for whichever is better, but from all the pre-release benchmarks I've seen, your statement is an outright lie and you should be ashamed of speaking on something that you have no knowledge of.
Shame on you.
Shame.

>Intel has no competition for several years
>Focuses on energy savings over IPC
>Competition on IPC arrives
>Drop prices by $50 across the board
>Wow nothing happened
gg amd

What a man!

Fuck off.

>this shit cpu is better than that shit cpu
Incredible.

Post one of the benchmarks

I believe you're not knowledgeable enough about CPUs to interpret the results kekols

leaked review that got downloaded before embargo :
youtube.com/watch?v=YWEHs_R5t9s

Do some more research, there are a lot of sources saying it's on par with at least Skylake.

They'll need to drop by more than $50 for the price to performance to be at Ryzen's level.

whats a good cpu then?

>59091153 (You)

That would put the IPC in skylake range

>Being this much of an intel fanboy

smells like poo in here

I don't care what the benchmarks say, I could not sleep at night with an amd cpu in my rig

The FX would have been good if they didn't have single core performance worse than a Pentium, only way Ryzen is going to be competitive is if they managed to address that.

>I don't care what the benchmarks say, I could not sleep at night with an amd cpu in my rig

pls b bait

>>AMD drop a new processor with IPC to match Sandy Bridge, a six year old architecture
you missed the mark by about 5 generations.

pathetic

I'm going to Ryzen and AMD when I upgrade because I'm still super furious about how fucking shitty Intel's Z77 board is. I can't change C-states on an OVERCLOCKING board. Why did I buy this trash...

Intel fan boy here. It's been funny watching AMD crash and burn.
We seriously can't let AMD get the codes.

Not gonna lie former #TeamRed comrade here but this is fucking hilarious watching AMD crash and burn. In all seriousness though we can't let these goyim undercut our market!

Got a chuckle from me actually

The big question is how will Ryzen age? And did AMD blow it's whole load at once and will now ride this architecture for the next 5+ years right back into oblivion while Intel is building a new 7nm process fab in Arizona?

So Intel and AMD are on par now. They're BOTH at Sandy Bridge IPC now, you since there's been no actual; IPC* improvement.

*SYSMark 2014 doesn't count.

The sucessor will be Zen+ which is just a die shrink on a 10nm node, sometime in 2018 IIRC. They however haven't revealed later plans yet

AMD is going to absolutely obliterate the market once their new modular RAM-less APU designs arrive in 2022
You missed the boat to invest while they were at $1 a share but it's not too late yet.

why is amd releasing the rx580 and not a rx490?

Thanks Raja

Former AMD fan here. It's been hilarious watching them crash and burn. Glad I'm on the Intel side now. #teamblue

Who's holding the gun?

Slightly better performance, dubious benchmarks, suspiciously cheap... whatever.
The point is that Intel is a respectable household brand name, and if it costs me a few extra bucks to sleep soundly at night and know that I got my family and myself a quality product from good hands than so be it.

Kek

This.

If you buy AMD like a retard youll never sleep once you realize at any moment when youre sleeping the PC could just erupt into flames. Not to mention you wont sleep from the massive headache everyone in the family will give you for buying a slow 2010 tier processor that cant do anything.

This is why I just recently upgraded to a 4690 from my old 3790, its really a night and day difference compared to AMD.

wtf is this autism

I swear computer normie memes are the worst garbage in existence

7nm.

that's insane being the lowest-end ryzen chip

STOP BUYING INTEL AND START PRE ORDERING RYZEN NOW

Man Intel must be spending a fortuane in shilling. There are three threads on Sup Forums that are anti-Ryzen.

nice trips, but TDP is lower than comparable intel chips....

Ryzen it's outdoing Intel on power consumption as well senpai

apparently they overlock like shit. i'm waiting for intels next 6 core with soldered ihs before i upgrade. we'll see what's what with zen+ vs whatever intel comes up with next. a 6 core soldered kaby lake at 5ghz would be sexy.

Zen+ isn't a die shrink, it's Zen refined, with lot's of shit that didn't make Zen due to area and time problems
Zen+ will have AVX512 according to the Zen lead engineer, most improvements will be FP-wise iirc
It's even possible that Zen+ might be made on a refined 14 nm process, and not on 7nm
They promised a 10+% increase with Zen+, with Intel literally having nothing to go against this they have guaranteed dominance
And then come the APU's with Vega, and the Exascale HPC APU's that will literally rape everything in existance
The fist 1000 PF computer will run on AMD APU's, mark my words
The 4.8 Ghz 4c8t is already a fucking housefire according to it's TDP, and no, a soldered IHS doesn't lower TDP
You're asking to burn not just your house, but the entire neighborhood, with a 5 Ghz 6c Kaby Lake

it doesn't exist because everyone is retarded except me.

Will the chipset have the same or similar features as Z270?

>mfw my 3570k @ 5ghz is still perfect and will still be for years and you are all cucks and consumerist retards crying over brands and wasting mom bucks

When are the 6 core versions coming out? I haven't seen anything except pricing for those.

>need ln2 to get it to barely overclock to just 5ghz
Holy shit that's horrible...

at least they have memes. Shills like you dont even bother creating OC.

"Q2"

Really disappointing

>doubting Jim Keller the Intel Feller
rip in shit Intel

>Shills like you dont even bother creating OC.

think again

here's some OC I made :^)

a compilation of memes is barely OC, but good job shill.

why do you think these are base 3.6ghz and 4.1ghz boost,gonna laugh my ass off when they barely reach 4.4 there's a reason barely anybody is showing temps and voltages

It's doing 95W TDP at base 3.6 and 4.1 boost you stupid shill, this is way better than Intel needing 140W to do the same thing

Another intel shill fag.

because it has literally half the pcie lanes,literally useless for massive workloads,not a shill btw just some random guy on Sup Forums late at night

You literally cannot saturate those PCIe lanes with just the CPU stupid fuck, if you need more you wouldn't be looking at the HEDT parts
But at Naples, with has up to 4 times as many lanes, and that's just from the CPU
Fucking shill
Also, Intel's massive TDP doesn't come from the uncore but from their retardedly big FPU, lrn something for once stupid niggger

>intel has been using the same architecture of sandy bridge for a half a decade.
>being surprised people are hyped when Amd make on a new architecture that equals sandy bridge revision 7.

>intel has been using the same architecture of sandy bridge for a half a decade.
It actually dates back to the Pentium Pro, in 1993, with the short exception that was Netburst
Shit's still P6

24 lanes vs 16.

Plenty for a desktop.

And if you have a "massive workload" that still isn't being met by a desktop part, then why are you cheaping out on a cutrate competitor that's shooting above it's price class instead of going after the heavyweight champ to do your workload?

I'm talking about a situation where your gonna have ssds in raid and cards in sli or crossfire for 4k rendering with a quadro or two so 24 lanes is gonna saturate quickly reason I'm comparing is because it's being compared to 6900 which is better suited for that

Seriously this shit is pathetic

AMD can't even beat Intel's last gen processors

>Intel had no competition for 6yrs
>Focus on shitting energy savings on mobile proc
>Focus on growing iGPU business
>Decent laptops have discrete GPUs
>Nobody wants a netbook with i5/i7
>Nobody likes i3 performance
>AMD awakens and analrapes i5/i7 line
>Intel has to resort to OEM bribing
>AMD revamps mobile procs and server procs.
>Intel shills scrambling for FUD talking points
>2020 Jim Keller inaugurated as the 46th President of the U.S.
>2020 - week 2: Keller, via executive order, begins the mass conviction of all gypsies, semites and non-Japanese asians.
>Intel stock is delisted from the NASDAQ, and top execs are jailed.
>Aside from a few criminal shills, most everyone has replaced their tick-tock toys with government mandated-minimum 1600 or greater.
>In his 4th presidential term, Keller has optimized the fabrication process to 1nm and all citizens have Ryzens embedded under the skin.
>Singularity has been achieved.

gg Intel

We can't let AMD get the nuclear codes.

3ghz 65 watt CPU gets beat by 4.2+ ghz 91 watt CPU in a game with dogshit multithreading.
WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?

DELET THIS

[spoiler]just came in here to say this meme[/spoiler]

kikes in full damage control

Looks like a 8XXX sitting in the socket tho.

>Intel is building a new 7nm process fab in Arizona?
Feels good to be Arizonan desu. We gave the world Terry Davis and now this.

>wtf is this autism
Probably /r/ayymd.

>3570K
>5GHz
Probably 3 degrees away from a literal housefire, if that ever goes beyond POST. Stop lying on a nepalese foot fetish imageboard, kid.

but but my popular vote...

>tfw going to upgrade from my now ageing i5 4670k and a GTX 980 to Vega and Ryzen

feels good rooting for the underdogs

But pretty soon Intel will be the underdogs desu.

>AMD has made a 53% improvement from piledriver

We've had no real reviews of the chips yet people are pre-ordering like there's no tomorrow.

Not saying it's going to be bad but people will be disappointed with how they actually perform compared to Intels. It's going to be Bulldozer all over again, so much hype before release, with record high pre-orders then review time comes and buyers remorse sets in.

4670k is more than capable for gaming still
wrong!

i like it, keep it up.

How many shekels did they promise you Shalom?

YOKES on you fagot, even ancient software runs on at least 2 threads if youre using windows vista or superior.
So just IPC alone isnt going to make a huge difference.
You need, better l1, l2 and l3 conectivity (which ryzen has), better branch predictors (again, ryzen has), a more streamed pipe line (ryzen again), lower misprediction penalty (ryzen) etc etc.

So yeah, currently AMD is ahead wheter you like it or not.
I would assume intel has some neat trick up in their sleeve, the predictors were always better but then again maybe they just squandered their shekels in SJW programs like diversity shit and all...

OP is quite upset lol

>IPC
Why do you retards keep using words you don't understand?

Source?

Op has a point here

tech enthusiasts tend to be more invested in AMD's success because it's more meaningful than anything Intel can do at this point.

literally every Kaby Lake processor is on sale. Intel is going back to the drawing board after ignoring the x86 market for half a decade. they're probably going to have no choice but to revise their ultra-fragmentation pricing strategy.

Intel winning means stagnation. AMD winning means both companies get better.

pls build me a cpu, user

where the fuck are the R5's ?

I don't believe that to be the case.
Although I've never been in preference of AMD and always picked intel because "it just werks", I say this is AMD's last shot at a good processor or their company might end up pretty bad (so they're giving it their all).
We just have to wait and see.

Same Specs here buddy, ordered the 1800x

>ryzen is 95w
>comparable intel is 140w

really makes me think

>even better in IPC

Again, people on the internet talking out of their stinking mouth, spreading bullshit.

>5ghz
And here I am with my 4.3ghz and Evo 212
I'm good tho, would rather not have a house fire, not worth it.