Do you use Sup Forums pass?

bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=1139

github.com/pirate/sites-using-cloudflare

>Between 2016-09-22 - 2017-02-18 passwords, private messages, API keys, and other sensitive data were leaked by Cloudflare to random requesters. Data was cached by search engines, and may have been collected by random adversaries over the past few months.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao

So they MIGHT learn a Sup Forums pass key and password, which are both random and unchangeable by the user.
This is an pretty minor thing in terms of Sup Forums. It's not going to leak potential usernames/passwords that people use on other websites.

>It's not going to leak potential usernames/passwords that people use on other websites.
It's leaking a ton of random stuff, including user credentials, posts, simple GET requests, etc.
I don't know how Sup Forums pass credentials are transmitted to Sup Forums but I assume they're in a cookie somewhere which means they could have leaked as well.

>Sup Forums pass key and password, which are both random and unchangeable by the user
tell me you're joking

4chin pass users here

It's true. I can't actually reset passwords or the key~

Oh no!
What if they get access to the bitcoin address which I used to send the payment for the pass and then never used the address again? My whole life will be ruined!!!

oh fuck someone will steal my pass

payment for 4kek passes is processed by a 3rd party site (if you count in memeflare, a 4th party site)

as for the Sup Forums pass codes/PINs: literally nobody wants your key that is only good to shitpost.

you can change your pin you dingus

wow

Sup Forums.org/pass?reset

fuck please do not steal my $15

u wot but I can shitpost SO FAST

lol of course not I'm not retarded

>lol
>Can't even format his posts correctly (Reddit formatting)
Yes, I think you are.

tripfags are the most likely to be btfo by this, as they submit their tripcode with every post

>>Between 2016-09-22 - 2017-02-18
Are things from before 2016-09-22 still affected?
Let's say I logged in once to an affected site in 2016-07-xx or whatever, could it have been stored in the cashe for all those months and been leaked anyway?

the leaks were from active memory so that'd be extremely unlikely

also the bug was extremely rare up until recently

Wow, they even mention Sup Forums so Sup Forums users are affected.

>paying to shitpost
>all your posts are linked to your cc info

Not in any meaningful way.

If you're a pass user and logged in with it during that timeframe, there's a slim chance the credentials for your pass could've been leaked, but they're not personally-identifying and you can't change those anyway.

Other than that it'd just be post contents and possibly your IP address.

Your posts are linked to your IP address anyway if the US government asks for it.

>not being behing 7 proxies
>living in murka
ayy lmao

IPs are usually not personally identifiable you fucking idiot. CC numbers are.

But Sup Forums never sees your CC info since it uses Stripe for payment processing.

Ok I'm not sure what you're trying to get at though. Are you implying hiroshimoot is selling your post data bundled with your credit card info or something?

In the context of the cloudflare bug, your CC number could possibly have been leaked, but not WITH your posts.

>your banking history has Sup Forums on it
what could possibly go wrong

>b-but goy this will never happen! Big companies! [autistic screeching]

No, I would never give chink moot my monies. He is a fucking asian jew.

>no matter which ISP is try the routes through cf are trash
>every single site using it is dog slow
I hope it burns for eternity.