How fucked do you think my prebuilt amazon PC will be on arrival, Sup Forums...

How fucked do you think my prebuilt amazon PC will be on arrival, Sup Forums? Mommy works at post office- apparently it slid off the tub full of packages. I'm thinking that the only thing at risk would be the CPU due to heats ink and fan since there is no gpu in the pci e and it's ssd.

>Buying a prebuilt pc
The joke is all on you, normie.

buying the same PC separately would have cost about extra 100 or more. was a decent deal, I already have a new GPU to slap in. senpai

Why the fuck did you buy pre build PC? They're shit, they do a shit job at assempling them, and use shit parts.

bro you just posted your moms phone number.

also, take pics of the package before you open it in case you need to file a dispute claim, they usually package pre builts pretty well so i wouldnt be to worried but id still take those pics just in case

>bro you just posted your moms phone number.
>also, take pics of the package before you open it in case you need to file a dispute claim, they usually package pre builts pretty well so i wouldnt be to worried but id still take those pics just in case

Oops. She's a nice lady.

I've done both. I'm not a super graphics and performance whore and I know how to maintain a PC - have had zero issues with any prebuilt I've used and have upgraded them to my needs and saved cash. You have just as good a chance of getting a DOA part building your own shit and returning via amazon is way easier than trying to RMA.

>if your computer does not work it's because it flew across the room into a tub then popped out onto the floor just saying

lmao so casual about it

depends, how often do you ask your mom for milky?

Literally plebbit normie, lol

Is she cute though?

Can I call her mom too? I've always wanted to call my mom by "mom".

once a month

sure

in that I'm still scared of her 26 years later way

I'll share with you user.

dude atleast black out her number before posting

yeah I forgot it was up there.

I'm in 215 maybe we could all go out for dinner some time.

You do know that you're able to delete the picture?

(something went wrong)

[spoiler]phone poster [/spoiler]

bait.

Spec's of the PC!

Case: Cracked™ (custom)

>prebuilt pc
>still living at home with mummy

You are fucked.

it's not a SSD (oops) concern.
lol
I bought my own house at 22 - we all live in the same town.

>I bought my own house at 22
Damn nigga, how'd you manage that?

Work full time and go to school part time.

what kinda full time work and what you studying?

Differing analyst work in health insurance over the years. Got my shitty 2 year in Comp Info Systems - company is pushing me to look at management so I'm not sure what to finish out with. Currently a 4 year isn't going to increase my salary immediately enough to justify the additional debt, so just cruising atm.

You sound like you got shit on track, nice. I heard you got a cute mom too. Hope things turn out well.