Never put Pajeet in charge

theverge.com/2017/2/28/14761510/fcc-chairman-ajit-pai-says-net-neutrality-was-a-mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cwrrMBtfKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck this guy

>We need to stop monopolies and anti-consumer practices with more regulation that enables it.
Stupid retard nigger with down syndrome.

What's the TLDR on this article? I just woke up and I'm not feeling very inclined to start my day off with autistic shite.

hope this guy get's punched in the face

Good bye reliable wifi

The problem is that most people
- don't care about such news at all
- don't know what net neutrality is exactly
- don't notice the logical fallacies

So yeah, he can say basically whatever he was paid for and the majority won't even notice.

>Regulation enables monopolies
Heres your (you)

Read the article, that's exactly what he's saying

Sure let's blame the Pajeet instead of the guy who put him in power in the first place.

If it weren't him Trump would've picked another regressive-minded sycophant. When will you realize that Trump is slowly dismantling the country. "Make America Great Again" is the greatest irony of the 21st century. Historians will look back and say that America used to be great until this MAGA guy came along.

You think Trump has an official position on net neutrality? What kind of mong are you

Sup Forums memed trump into presidency
Sup Forums is at fault, how ironic

Net neutrality WAS a mistake share blue

Well I hope you guys bought extra lube because the ISPs are going to be going to be fucking you in the ass where you have some or not. Also can't wait for Sup Forums to come in here and defend this because their glorious god emperor appointed this moron.

This hostely. Welfare queens btfo

Trump has an official position: pro-big-business. If that means getting rid of net neutrality, he doesn't mind.

Wow, I'm #withher now!

>fault
Wtf i am cruz missle now

Don't worry i was just pretending to be retarded, I forgot that shillary is even worse
But I doubt that we did NOT have an influence

More like never put Donald Trump in charge.

You're basically saying that you want to be fucked by your ISP.

Man, i'm so glad that I'm not an american

>implying Sup Forums voted trump to power
>implying the """alt-right""" voted trump to power
It's poor middle-American white workers that voted Trump to power. It has nothing to do with pepe memes or neo-fascism. Alt-right exists only in states that would've voted Red anyways. The states that had the deciding power are states that are doing very poorly economically, and this schmuck comes along promising new jobs and makes a good point: "Hillary was in government for 15 years, what did she do for you?". There goes the country.

Oh god I'm so sorry I forgot I'm not allowed to disagree with anything the glorious god emperor does or else I'm a filthy hillary supporter. The god emperor is good the god emperor is great death to those who insult the god emperor.

>amerifats literally cucked by cuckwork orange and his poojeet and jew buddies

>someone points out why Trump was a big mistake
>"HUE HUE BUTTHURT SJW DID I TRIGGER YOU LIBKEK"

The delusion runs deep.

>getting rid of net neutrality while not doing anything about local monopolies
Fuck off, libshit.

> aijit
> pajeet

it all makes sense

>Pai
>Life of Pi
You thought Pi was a made-up name?

>He thinks libtards want to get rid of NN while they were getting their vaginas wet thinking about it
Dumb down syndrome poster

I don't think I've ever seen anybody with a more punchable face than this guy. I bet he got the shit beaten out of him on a daily basis when he was a kid.

If you poo outside a loo
Vishnu's gonna murder you
Designated streets might do
Pajeet get a clue

OOP is in your dreams
Throwing poo to the extreme
When you poo outside a loo
As exceptions do

Fate is cruel
She wants you not at all
The sweet fulfillment of
Another method call

Like a poo out of the blue
The compiler sees you through and through
Then there's poo outside the loo
A new pajeet replaces you

I voted for Trump and I expected this to happen. However, this issue is just too low on my list for me to care.

Just buy better internet lmao

why would the Greek letter be a made up name

then why are you in this thread, you shilling retard?

yeah my top three issues are
1. hispanic immigration
2. blakcs are inferior
3. muslims in my ancestral homeland europe

Boy you showed him, posting a screenshot of something some site on Facebook posted

You Leftists were too busy worshipping niggers to care about net neutrality

>ajit pai
>pai ajit
>paijit
>pajeeeeeet

What did they mean by this?

The amount of illogic behind non-net-neutrality is /stunning/

It's all based on the assumption that places like Netflix have an inordinant amount of traffic.

That assumption says:

1. Netflix doesn't pay enough
2. Netflix doesn't pay an ISP
3. That ISP doesn't have proper peering agreements

If 1 is true, the ISP should go out of business.

Since 1 is false, everything else that follows is false too.

It's all about double-dipping by the Comcasts of the world. They want a cut of what the ISP at #2 has by charging end-users extra for access to Netflix. No. They do not deserve that. They are to carry traffic to the end user and shut up about it. If they cannot support that traffic, they are not investing in infrastructure enough and they aren't billing properly. That is entirely their own fault, especially since we, as a country, flung billions in their direction to put up last-mile fiber.

Which they didn't. They just stole that money. Theft by conversion.

Fuck Them and Fuck This Guy.

Dumb hippie poster

the purpose is not to "show" him it's to distract from the actual issue at hand
it's the liberals who whined and fought for net neutrality, revisionist

NN wouldn't have solved anything, cease your butthurt projecting. Trump is in control now, nigger retard.

the fags on reddit were part of the reason NN rules were even put in place to begin with

>Trump does something wrong
>"No, no that's also the libruls' fault."
When will you betas learn that Daddy Trump doesn't care about anyone except his rich buddies?

I know, it's just another trumpet who got KEKED by eazy D, thinking that a billionaire and his billionaire friends are somehow not part of the establishment, lol

Exactly, this butthurt faggot is trying to spin history when net neutrality was always supported by liberals and not the right.

HAHAHAH HOHOHOHO
I can't stop laughing, get shrekt burgers

Why do you worship Obama?
You SJWs don't give a Shit about NN, identity politics however.....

Don't you have some bull to prep nerd virgin

It's called hierarchy of issues
Slowing down immigration in anyway possible and deporting as many turdworlders as possible is the only thing that matters rn

Only SJW is you friendo. You support liberal issues like net neutrality.

This is what you get for voting for Trump, kiddos.

The irony is how you used Sup Forums as a platform for convincing others to vote for Trump who in turn appointed a pajeet who will indirectly allow for sites like this to be killed. I know a single father who voted for Trump that needs the affordable care act for his daughters healthcare. He doesn't realize that the affordable care act is part of big bad obamacare. You are all as retarded as this man.

>he thinks all liberals are Obama-worshiping SJWs
You should get your IQ tested. I've heard if it's too low then they label you as having a "learning disability" and give you free neetbux.

and stopping white genocide

>seriously believing that immigrants are the only problem
Dude. Jobs which can be done better with robots than humans won't just magically reappear.

I can let you suck on my foreskin if that calms you down.

I'm astounded that people are this fucking stupid.

You know what would slow illegal immigration? Helping these countries, best way to help them? Legalize and regulate drugs and remove a huge source of revenue from the gangs that prey on vulnerable people including immigrants

Bannon was caught saying basically all the executive office chair people were put there to destroy their respective offices

It would be the first time someone else has touched it. Why you care about American internet ..? Oh right you're a europoor and can only get a job shilling

Nah, just stop the CIA and Jewish bankers from controlling and funding the drug trade.

They have the memory of a goldfish.

MODDDSSS!!!!!! DELETE THIS SHIT POLITICAL THREAD. IF I WANT POLITICS I WOULD GO TO POL

Why keep importing turdworlders when we can just use automation to fill any labor gap?

>america
>"land of the free"
>zero healthcare
>critical services like phone and internet dominated by pseudo-monopolies
>citizens literally having the anal cavities, phones and computers searched when they fly like they are in prison
>citizens actually elected trump to be their leader

let it be known that 2017 marked the beginning of the end for the US

There is a good way to stop our guns going to mexico and their drugs coming to us, it's called a wall.

Yeah, let us help the country that is actively encouraging its citizens to immigrate here illegally like the cucked 'useful gringos' we are.

Protip: religion has nothing to do with this, you fell for another stupid meme
Intelligence however does. You are being manipulated so well by certain groups that you aren't even noticing it.

>i don't have a job because i can't compete with "turdworlders"
>no i don't want to go to college or improve myself, im just gonna wait for Daddy Trump to kick out Pajeets and Garcias so that i can get hired instead
>oh wait Daddy doesn't give a fuck about me, just like my real dad

Why do Sjes pretend that destroying the White working class isn't their #1 priority?

>the molemen smugglers of the south
>giving a shit about a wall
One literally built a tunnel to escape prison.
What makes you think a wall will do shit?

Why change the demographics of a country to replace the people that created that country?

We are doing exactly that now
The problem of course are the tons of unemployed retards. if we could satisfy their needs of living a life without worries, there would be almost no problems in the world

yeah let's build a wall so we don't have to deal with this kind of shit in our great american-only threads

this, It'll be amusing watching murifats slide down into irrelevancy faster and faster every month.

You keep thinking in glorious 2017 than the US is still relevant at a international level and it's hilarious.
Nothing of value comes from the US anymore, deal with it, you third-world fuckers

Are you butthurt that the rabbi cut off your dick?

Whatever this poo says
I'm pretty confident there is going to be new mass networks part form what we call now the internet in the not so distant future.
Likely satellite based.

Keep pushing this made-up narrative that you have in your head about what Democrat voters look like.
I hate SJWs as much as you do. I hate BLM as much as you do, probably even more. That doesn't mean that I think Trump is alright.

Only a few have what it takes to build tunnels. High priority smugglers aren't the main issue; the main issue is the huge masses of families settling here.

Also, the wall would have drones and ground sensors and shit

It was an Asian female doctor. Jealous?

The only real and truly neutral networks are ones where there are no weak spots like commercial satellites
We need to move to mesh networks

im a minority
sjw's are literally doing the right's work for them

am glad they are starting to fade

WITH POOS YOU LOOS

>Also, the wall would have drones and ground sensors and shit
How to waste money, the goal.

Why are there so many Indians on IT positions in America? I don't even.

this, americans really think that we need them for something. I keep having to ask, what do they think they offer the rest of the world?

The bubble is a real thing in America.

Lmao you would be without a job if it wasn't for share blue. Make sure to lube up good for daddy Soros

>satellite based.

The illegals are an even bigger waste of money.

An actual waste of money would be to give money to countries like Mexico and Israel

what a fucking piece of shit you have to be to have your job stolen by a pajeet jfc

Cheap labor and they can speak english
>not wanting a stable world without problems
Look, you either help them or they will come to you

Importing a million+ turdworlders every year is not stopping or limiting immigration

see
importing is exactly the wrong way since they are damaging multiple countries that way. You have to help their countries directly instead.

Why do you support a party that directly funds BLM and SJWs?

Did the EU the right thing with neutrality?

youtube.com/watch?v=6cwrrMBtfKQ

immigrants who aren't illegal do much better than natives and contribute more