/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• AliExpress anniversary sale is coming up in four days, we should start digging through the site for potential deals.
• user's moss ball is doing well • user gets some components in uses them to make a DAC(?) • user receives a fidget spinner • A lot of confusion and accusations of who's shitposting and shilling who • user jams a USB charger cable in upside down breaking his Redmi Note 2 • user shows off a catbus keychain he ordered back in November but arrived today • user receives a Browning knife replica and some chicken snacks from China • user bought a 4port USB hub but is warned of it potentially damaging components user also bought a Orico USB 3.0 which only works when plugged into a USB 2 port his Orico HDD enclosure however is fine and maxes out that drives speed Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/SOG-Specialty-Knives-Tools-F01P-N-Tactical-Tomahawk-with-Nylon-Sheath-Polished-Finish/32369289639.html
aliexpress.com/item/King-Kong-HornSTactical-Axe-Tomahawk-Army-Outdoor-Hunting-Camping-Survival-Machete-Axes-Hand-Tool-Fire-Hatchet/32688195290.html
aliexpress.com/item/Browning-Outdoor-Survival-Camping-440-Stainless-Steel-AXE-Hunting-Camping-Fire-Axe-Hacha-Tool-Mountain-cutting/32412868138.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-Sharp-F702-Survival-tomahawk-axes-axe-outdoor-machetes-steel-tactical-axe-head-machado-facao-hatchet/32338353450.html
aliexpress.com/item/Fox-Tomahawk-Machete-Karambit-axe-5Cr13Mov-steel-G10-handle-Outdoor-Survival-Tactical-axe-Hunting-Camping-Axe/32638013554.html
aliexpress.com/item/LDT-Bear-Dark-Wild-Boar-Folding-Knives-D2-Blade-Plating-Titanium-G10-Handle-Tactical-Camping-Knife/32717910420.html
aliexpress.com/item/LDT-Kershaw-1830-Tactical-Folding-Blade-Knives-8Cr13Mov-Blade-Nylon-Fiber-Handle-Survival-Pocket-Knife-Outdoor/32757011646.html
aliexpress.com/item/LDT-Hinderer-XM18-Tactical-Folding-Knife-G10-Handle-CTS-18HP-D2-Blade-Flipper-Camping-Knives-Survival/32755314159.html
aliexpress.com/item/LDT-STRIDER-Folding-Blade-Knife-Honeycomb-G10-Handle-7Cr17Mov-Blade-Tactical-Tools-Camping-Survival-Knives-Pocket/32717445292.html
aliexpress.com/item/LDT-ZT-0095BW-Tactical-Folding-Blade-Knife-7CR13MOV-Blade-Steel-Handle-Ball-Bearing-Camping-Knives-Survival/32679811586.html
aliexpress.com/item/HA-FX1X-HAFX1X-Xtremed-Xplosives-In-Ear-Earphone-Deep-Bass-Headset-Headphones-for-iPhone-Samsung-xiaomi/32584940798.html
aliexpress.com/item/Handmade-forged-Steel-hunting-knife-folding-blade-knife-58HRC-camping-tools-knives-ebony-handle-Sheath-free/32729531549.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.3rAkQd
aliexpress.com/item/TWOSUN-folding-knife-D2-Tanto-flipper-blade-ball-bearing-washer-titanium-handle-outdoor-camping-hunting-pocket/32758866784.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.uR3HSF
aliexpress.com/item/The-new-hand-forged-knife-hunting-knives-outdoor-equipment-small-knife-sharp-knives-to-survive-high/32736861234.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.LwkjmU
aliexpress.com/item/knife-handle-material-Damascus-steel-tactical-knife-fixed-blade-knife-Antlers-handle-outdoor-survival-camping-EDC/32729442488.html
chinawhisper.com/the-10-most-expensive-cigarettes-in-china/
cn.hujiang.com/new/p416893/
youtu.be/BSjYO1gI-Ng
gearbest.com/catalog/pp_256050.html
aliexpress.com/item/Promotional-EIAOSI-X6-3-5mm-good-bass-metal-earphone-headphones-with-Micro-phone-for-IPhone-6/32530232386.html
aliexpress.com/item/TTGTACTICAL-Hight-Quality-Army-Fan-Sport-Bags-Compact-MOLLE-EDC-Tactical-Pocket-Organizer-Pouch-Outdoor-Sports/32377327463.html
aliexpress.com/item/3-4cm-Cladophora-Live-Aquarium-Plant-Fish-Tank-For-iPhone-3GS-MARIMO-MOSS-BALLS-Fish-Tank/32700776870.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Best-Customized/1804263_32418625769.html
aliexpress.com/item/BackCover/32572136107.html
aliexpress.com/item/Case/32457957354.html
financialexpress.com/industry/giving-boost-to-modis-make-in-india-xiaomi-announces-second-manufacturing-plant-in-india/595482/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>News (Continued)
• 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
• Safety Reminder:
• More damaged goods
• user receives his USB-C-to-USB-A cable, controller hub doesn't work • user receives his Zircons and gets chinked by ink-less pen

First

6 posts too early you desperate tranny

What's some random but good chink shit?

>• AliExpress anniversary sale is coming up in four days, we should start digging through the site for potential deals.
if it is anything like last time, prices have rosen over the last weeks, nothing will be cheaper in the end

Vivo XE-800s
Remax 610D
Urbanfuns
TK Maples
Rock Zircons
Bobowood
Bobovr
VE monks
Sanrenmu/Ganzo/Browning knives
Huawei Bluetooth Speaker
iLife/Haier robot vacuum cleaner

>Sanrenmu/Ganzo/Browning knives
Gonna get a few Ganzo knives, I have really been wanting to.

>Yet even more proof that Eiaosi is in fact garbage:

>He doesn't use the app that checks for price fluctuations

Browning/LDT knives look better aesthetically IMO

yep, saw some of my wishlist behaving just like that, 10-20 usd increase and now having "discount" of 10-20 usd. Just like 11.11, new year or any other date.

I don't care about aesthetics. I just want good knives.

Even with the upcoming sale it looks like it will be cheaper to just buy a 64gb micro sd at walmart

>Not getting a Tomahawk/Ax in current year

aliexpress.com/item/SOG-Specialty-Knives-Tools-F01P-N-Tactical-Tomahawk-with-Nylon-Sheath-Polished-Finish/32369289639.html

aliexpress.com/item/King-Kong-HornSTactical-Axe-Tomahawk-Army-Outdoor-Hunting-Camping-Survival-Machete-Axes-Hand-Tool-Fire-Hatchet/32688195290.html

aliexpress.com/item/Browning-Outdoor-Survival-Camping-440-Stainless-Steel-AXE-Hunting-Camping-Fire-Axe-Hacha-Tool-Mountain-cutting/32412868138.html

aliexpress.com/item/2015-Sharp-F702-Survival-tomahawk-axes-axe-outdoor-machetes-steel-tactical-axe-head-machado-facao-hatchet/32338353450.html

aliexpress.com/item/Fox-Tomahawk-Machete-Karambit-axe-5Cr13Mov-steel-G10-handle-Outdoor-Survival-Tactical-axe-Hunting-Camping-Axe/32638013554.html

How's the quality on those?

Now that I saw that the Eiaosi shill asked for Proof of ownership of another sub $3 earphone. I had these for a week, before giving to friend that needed, and I am glad I gave it. It's the SAME sound as a X6, but with a cable that can handle ogre hands better and plastic/gamer build.

If you want a cheap earphone and don't care about aesthetics, just buy these over the X6 and pay less for the same garbage.

What do you think of these tho?
aliexpress.com/item/LDT-Bear-Dark-Wild-Boar-Folding-Knives-D2-Blade-Plating-Titanium-G10-Handle-Tactical-Camping-Knife/32717910420.html

aliexpress.com/item/LDT-Kershaw-1830-Tactical-Folding-Blade-Knives-8Cr13Mov-Blade-Nylon-Fiber-Handle-Survival-Pocket-Knife-Outdoor/32757011646.html

aliexpress.com/item/LDT-Hinderer-XM18-Tactical-Folding-Knife-G10-Handle-CTS-18HP-D2-Blade-Flipper-Camping-Knives-Survival/32755314159.html

aliexpress.com/item/LDT-STRIDER-Folding-Blade-Knife-Honeycomb-G10-Handle-7Cr17Mov-Blade-Tactical-Tools-Camping-Survival-Knives-Pocket/32717445292.html

aliexpress.com/item/LDT-ZT-0095BW-Tactical-Folding-Blade-Knife-7CR13MOV-Blade-Steel-Handle-Ball-Bearing-Camping-Knives-Survival/32679811586.html

The metal looks pretty gud

They look quite nice actually

I am not surprised.
Anons from previous threads have suggested that the Fonges beats the Eiaosi at half the price.
And at that pricepoint the JBM MJ8600s (Old Memes) also beats the Eiaosi ez.

On a side note,
These earphone probably have the niggiest bass for a lower price
aliexpress.com/item/HA-FX1X-HAFX1X-Xtremed-Xplosives-In-Ear-Earphone-Deep-Bass-Headset-Headphones-for-iPhone-Samsung-xiaomi/32584940798.html

not the same user here

aliexpress.com/item/Handmade-forged-Steel-hunting-knife-folding-blade-knife-58HRC-camping-tools-knives-ebony-handle-Sheath-free/32729531549.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.3rAkQd

aliexpress.com/item/TWOSUN-folding-knife-D2-Tanto-flipper-blade-ball-bearing-washer-titanium-handle-outdoor-camping-hunting-pocket/32758866784.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.uR3HSF

Not foldable but i like a lot the looks of it

aliexpress.com/item/The-new-hand-forged-knife-hunting-knives-outdoor-equipment-small-knife-sharp-knives-to-survive-high/32736861234.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.LwkjmU

Good enough for everyday use

I will not disagree with those Anons, but I can't confirm either.
These Ha-fx1x are JVC fakes. The original ones have a very predominant bass, it's nice only for some types of Eletro, just that, the mids are meh and the highs are weak. Maybe I will try one of these fakes, because I will not pay 10/15x the price of the fake ones on a original niggers bass focused earphone. And hey! You can get with a hard case ^^

>carrying an axe
Wew

Found this, in case anyone is interested in Knife DIY

aliexpress.com/item/knife-handle-material-Damascus-steel-tactical-knife-fixed-blade-knife-Antlers-handle-outdoor-survival-camping-EDC/32729442488.html

A hatchet is more versatile/resilient than a knife.
You can't refute that.

I tried those once.
They are really fucking bloated.
The mids and highs are pretty drowned out.

If you are into niggerbass, they fit the bill at the right price. And sounds to me that it is pretty similar to the original, which is also pretty shit.

IMO, the ZS1 sounds better although it costs more.

>Current year
>Not identifying as a Psychosexual Viking

I saw the ZS1, seems interesting and I am still curious about it, but I fear spending a good money on them and they not deliver the performance. Sometimes I like to listen so some Eletro, but not enough to risk $18. For start I will maybe try these JVC fakes and if I like the idea of a bass focused earphone i save some up to the ZS1.

Also, thanks for the tips.

Any good chink cigarettes?

It would be better to upgrade to the latest iteration
(ZS3/ZSTs)

In my exp, the VJJB K4S/Boarseman KR49i is also pretty Top-tier for 20 bux.
Head-fi however had been hyping the Joyroom JR-E109 for bassheads

chinawhisper.com/the-10-most-expensive-cigarettes-in-china/

cn.hujiang.com/new/p416893/

Thanks

Another picture from my new Le Max 2,as I get familiar with the skin I'm liking the phone more and more

Nihao /csg/, is OPT 3T good?

youtu.be/BSjYO1gI-Ng

Thanks man, I will probably get the zs3 or the kr49i, I saw good deals on both for the Ali anniversary. If wasn't the heat in my country I would stick with my akg headphones(got a model that is cheap and very nice all around) but man, there times that is very unpleasant to go out with a headfone, I am in desperate need of some bass heavy earphone, because I can't get enough to with the DZAT.

Enjoy liking the phone, because the company is going under.

it is excellent but you might want to wait for the OP5 later this year

The thing is, my phone is technically dead and I need a new phone, so should I get I cheap one then wait for OP5 or just by 3T?

Is there a device that gives you a way to access scrambled cable/satellite broadcasts? Heard about chinks seling this kind of wonder device.

Bought some AUSDOM S07 bluetooth earphones when they were $7.

gearbest.com/catalog/pp_256050.html

They sound pretty good, no complaints (though I'm no audiophile). I have no preference between these and my piston hybrids.

Your money your choice.
OP4/5 is coming out in somewhere between May-to-July

Yes
You really have to dig into the deepest corners of Chinese Tech Forums to find them though

i'm in 4chink, now spoonfeed me your info

Looks slightly worse than a Zuk Z2 night shot. Also it's out of focus.

>iLife/Haier robot vacuum cleaner

are these even good? heard they are pretty shit on carpet

Doogee Shoot has better taste in photos

>1440x2560

What

>Buying the DZAT meme
lol, You could've went with a Rock Zircon for less than $5.

Do none of these lock or am I missing something

The main benefit of Haier/iLife is that it wipes the floor for you.
You can also remove the water compartment if you are not planning to have it mop your floors.
They are also bretty cheapo right now
Haier goes for USD$129
iLife goes for USD $139

Xiaomi Robot VC is da best though
Not even Roomba can compete

I've tried those, they sound significantly worse than Eiaosi X6.

>No

That close? I thought it will be released by late 2017. lmao

Has anybody ordered these metallic autism spinners?

Literally every techsites are saying the OP4/5 will be released Mid 2017 (June/July) and that its specs is spectacular overkill
8GB RAM with a 2k screen, 4000mAh battery, 24 MP Rear Camera and powered by Snapdragon 835

There is really no kill quite like Overkill.

3T will be officially released here tomorrow, this sucks so much balls homie. I wish my phone could hold off 'til 5's release, the battery is fat as fuck that it wrecked the back case of my iP4.

is there any chinkshit i can buy that will fill the void in my soul

A chink wife?

Here you go, my nigger

Dzat doesn't have the obnoxious nigger bass that Zircons have.

I ordered two of them a week or so ago,will post update when they arrive

True, they sound tiny and got no bass at all.

Should I get a OP3T or wait?

Which meme should I get?
Zuk Z2 or Eiaosi X6?

Obviously, you don't own a pair.
DZAT DF-10 is very warm and loud.

The only thing you can criticise it for is that you
can't feel the subbass but that is your fault for being musically retarded.

Wait sum moar millennial trash

T. Never owned Dzat DF-10

Get both, they work fantastic together

t. triggered Zuk shill

I just told you to wait for the OP5,
I never told you not to buy it you silly man

snapchat basically screenshots when taking a photo. (At least on android)

Obviously you like to pretend you're knowledgeable but your reply tells a different story.
Tiny sound means small ("bad") soundstage, not that they're not loud. And yeah, they lack bass. A lot.

>T. Pretentious Retard

Have you even listened to a pair or are you lifting pics off the internet?

if the tracking number stops tracking and doesn't show the package being delivered, couldn't I just request a refund even though I already got it

Yes.
But that is a bad thing to do and you should feel bad.

>prices have rosen over the last weeks
Already seeing this, I knew there was a reason. So I guess we all have to wait for the AliExpress anniversary to buy things... at the prices they were two weeks ago, "on sale"?

>Not seizing the opportunity to hoard more coupons

Some shit is actually cheaper but that is if you know where to look

Anyone suggest a good tablet for reading pdfs?

There are some that are on sale

aliexpress.com/item/Promotional-EIAOSI-X6-3-5mm-good-bass-metal-earphone-headphones-with-Micro-phone-for-IPhone-6/32530232386.html

> buy mousepad for $1.76 at regular price
> new current price is supposedly $2.51
> anniversary sale will be for $1.76

ABSOLUTE TOTAL PROOF THAT CHINK EXPRESS IS CHINKING

Huawei Mediapad

> Russian store
> links me to ru.aliexpress.com
> Eiaosi X6 shilling

Nice Try but No Thanks Borris.

it's true

aliexpress.com/item/TTGTACTICAL-Hight-Quality-Army-Fan-Sport-Bags-Compact-MOLLE-EDC-Tactical-Pocket-Organizer-Pouch-Outdoor-Sports/32377327463.html

Speaking of mousepads

Is there anywhere I can get a custom booby pad so I can use an image of my waifu?

I cringed.
Try going outside once in your life mate, might restore some of that sanity you've obviously lost while locked in your moms basement.

yes
moss ball

I'd like to take this opportunity to tell a wall of text story. One of my nephews is 9 years old, nearly ten. His father is a worthless NEET who plays videogames all day every day. He still lives with and off my mother and is generally worthless. His son lives with his mother who does have a job but not that much left over.

I gave him his first phone for his 8th birthday nearly 2 years ago. Not sure exact which, some Cubot off epray. The screen on this phone broke when he dropped it on asphalt. I then gave him a Doogee Y300. He left that in an unattended bag at a carnival. I then gave him my old Huawei P6. He put that in a bag next to a water bottle with a loose top. I then gave him a Cubot Dinosaur which I bought for myself. He was late for school and decided to run down a hill with this in a open jacket pocket. Naturally, it fell out and now the screen looks like a mosaic.

I'm wondering if the Redmeme 4A at US $91.66 would be something to consider as a next phone gift to him. I am also considering just telling him that there will be no more phones until he's 18 or learns how to take care of things. It seems like a good choice,

> Snapdragon 425 weak as fuck
> 2 GB RAM, way too little
> 16 GB ROM, not 32 GB or 64 GB, it's 2017 get out of here
> none of the above really matter compared to $92 to buy it because he'll probably break it within months anyway

been curious for a long time about this
what's the "everyday use" you're talking about?
please describe it thoroughly as you can

xcuse me
aliexpress.com/item/3-4cm-Cladophora-Live-Aquarium-Plant-Fish-Tank-For-iPhone-3GS-MARIMO-MOSS-BALLS-Fish-Tank/32700776870.html

If a "booby pad" is another way of saying mousepad then there's a lot of stores with offers like this,

aliexpress.com/store/product/Best-Customized/1804263_32418625769.html

just send them the picture and they print it for you. Most of the stores that sell mousepads with prints on them offer to put custom images on them and it's usually close to the same price for your own picture vs stock picture.

Received 4 items:
1) Back Cover for Moto G3
>Got it for $2.39
>Took 35 days to arrive
>Actually looks good
>Doesn't have muh shiny effect (it shouldn't)
>Has the texture of the original cover
>Not sure if it helps against water like the original one
Link: aliexpress.com/item/BackCover/32572136107.html

pretty sure he means something like this

2) Case for Moto E2
>Got it for $2.71
>Took 19 days to arrive
>Makes the phone T H I C C
>Has a standing thingy on the back
>Overall meh but my brother liked it since it was for him
Link: aliexpress.com/item/Case/32457957354.html

Screw that little shit. What does an 8-year old need a phone for anyway? Tell him you might consider buying him a new one for Christmas, if he straightens up until then and can name you all wildflowers growing in your area.

financialexpress.com/industry/giving-boost-to-modis-make-in-india-xiaomi-announces-second-manufacturing-plant-in-india/595482/

Xiaomi starting to manufacture global units in India.

Indian shit general when?

Update on weed plant also