What's the best distro and why is it TempleOS+Internet ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DepFpVt-mIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>TempleOS
>ring-0
>internet
>best

Did really TempleOS get Internet?
sounds fishy.
Is that a CIA nigger conspiracy?

Some user developed network drivers.

>some user
Definitely some CIA nigger shill.

it did and it's more secure than tails

I know I'm wasting my breath here, but maybe some will listen.
The man has schizophrenia. It's going to effect how he reacts, especially under stress. Speaking from experience, shitting out a big release of your code is stressful unto itself, long before things like peer review are involved. And that's all before we get to his condition.
His condition has very little to do what what he's created here. He's obviously done a great deal of work on it, and while the communication issues will result in this project to likely only ever have one contributor, it's safe to say this is one of the more novel things to come across this subreddit in a long time -- or perhaps we should just go back to discussing something haskell curry invented 50 years ago but in a completely different programming language. Seriously.
Now you can embrace that and tolerate or ignore his condition while exploring what he's spent a lot of time on, or realize that you're doing the equivalent of picking on a guy in the wheel chair from the top of the staircase. You can't see his condition and the only way to interface with him is to subject yourself to it. Please keep that in mind.
So, maybe for those of us who give a fuck about the project, the rest of you just lay off so he has an easier time having a cogent conversation about it? Or you can just go think about how Rene Descartes created the coordinate system to prove the existence of god empirically, or Sir Isaac Newton drove himself mad in his twilight years trying to turn lead into gold. Food for thought, folks.
Thanks.

Yeah? But can it run minecraft?

You can play megaman, much better

youtube.com/watch?v=DepFpVt-mIo

>subreddit

>subreddit
K
KEK
K

>and why is it TempleOS+Internet ?
I didn't say anything yet, you fucking autist

>being this new
fuck off new fag.
lurk more

Can it run chrome tho?

pretty sure Sup Forums just watches terry for the Jerry Springer episodes

Sup Forums is full of newfags who only care about terry for memes, check out the Terry Davis general if you don't believe me.

>TempleOS
>distro neck yourself

You cheeky bugger. I wish I could upvote this more than once.

Those addresses how do they connect?
Through what exe?
I only allow svchost and browser +downloader to connect

very comfy

windows doesn't have to tell u an exe it's virusing you with