Other urls found in this thread:

valid.canardpc.com/2625016
cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CPUID
>Not speccy

Why?

>Why not speccy

Because, why not? And because Speccy hasn't been updated in six months and doesn't know 7700k, doesn't know G.Skill DDR4 3400 ram, and doesn't know GTX 1080 VRAM.

>botnet 10

>wangblows

4.5 ghz at 1.072V? How is this possible?

It's not. Don't be a retard.

silicon lottery

How do I OC my 2600k? I set the mulitplier to 45 but the chip downclocks to 3.9 whenever I put load on all four cores.

>4.5Ghz at 1.07vcore

You can't do that on the best of server binned variants with HT off stop lying to me.

my chip is golden and blessed by the gods, what can I say

Please fight it out.

show it under load, like p95.

no

My CPU

This was a very hard screenshot to get.

>1199.29 MHz
Kek. How's it like being a megahertzlet?

Good joke its as obvious as dog shit its idle you kike

wew lad, is that a Netburst housefire?

the max multiplier you have set is x36, so at most it would clock up to 3.6GHz since you have a 100Mhz bclk.

No ragrets

>housefire bridge
wew lad

>No ragrets
a man full of regret says for the 6th time this month

You do realize i have my 6800k at stock right? have a day.

>housefire lake
do you have water cooling for that?

>he bought broadwell-e
AHASHASHAHAHAHJA

No fucking shit, and it's embarrassing.

The 6800k is one of intel's highest OC'ing parts.

Stock is 3.4GHz with a 3.6GHz turbo and it OC's to 4.2GHz+ on all 6 cores easily.

Why anyone would run it under 4GHz is beyond me, they're either retarded, or man children who don't understand how to use the CPU they purchased.

valid.canardpc.com/2625016
idle voltage twins.

It might have been overkill but I need a new CPU. 4 of the threads weren't even used when I was streaming

>man children who don't understand how to use the CPU they purchased.

he bought broadwell-e, isnt that obvious that he has no fucking idea what hes doing

It's embarassing for you but i'll overclock it when i see need to. at this moment in time it meets my requirements for what i do. so cry some moar tittybaby.

>Windows 10
>Ryzen

>when I was streaming
oh boy...

You shouldnt be doing CPU encoding while streaming anyway, so CPU cores shouldnt mean shit.

Streaming should be done with a hardware encoding method either the integreated GPU using Quicksync if you have intel, or dedicated GPU through NEVNC with Nvidia, or AMD's VCE if you have an AMD GPU.

This offloads 100% of the encoding from your CPU, and has the hardware encode block of your GPU do the encoding for you, this decreases the quality (but for streaming your limitation is bandwidth anyway, so not a concern).

Tldr; there is no reason your CPU cores should be stressed at all for streaming, besides for the game you're playing, the stream itself shouldnt need CPU cores.

Bad silicon lottery bro

yeah it's pretty obvious, all I can say is at least he didn't get the 6850k.
It's embarrassing for you because anyone who knows about hardware can just from a glance see you're a moron.

Haters gonna hate, stay mad.

GPU Encoding looks like shit compared to CPU encoding at the same bitrate. Trust me I been doing this for a while. I do use high bitrate to record with GPU encoder doe.

>GPU Encoding looks like shit compared to CPU encoding at the same bitrate

100% true I learned that the hard way.

>all these ryzens
DEEEELET

It is 100% true, and should not be used for movies or anime, or other media that isn't being streamed.

However, for streaming needs, you're retarded if you think it's worth the CPU hit to do software encoding.

It's still gonna look like trash because Twitch considers it abusing their network if you upload above 6,000kbps.

So you're either doing GPU encoding and not using ANY CPU time. Or you're doing super fast preset software encoding on your CPU, it still looks fairly trash, AND using up a LOT more CPU power.

is anyone else using the new cpu z?

On Twitch it's best to use low bitrate as possible so everyone can watch you, but YT encodes your shit regardless I think.

>housefirelake
you need to leave this board and go back

nah, pentium M's are still based on pentium 3's P6 architecture

i have a G40 with a 2.8ghz Northwood Pentium 4 in it though, which is ironically not much of a housefire, while dicking around with /tpg/ we determined that the beefy cooler on the fucker actually keeps it below 65c under max load, and thats a nearly 70w processor, while this itty bitty 25w pentium M can hit 80c+

DELET

>nah, pentium M's are still based on pentium 3's P6 architecture
>P6
and so is babby lake, your point?

cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

Update to 1.79 famalams

Trust me 4k bitrate 720p60fps is mint on CPU encoding. My friend streams fine with that on his i5 so I don't see why I should not use CPU encoding with 16 threads.

>and so is babby lake, your point?
What does that have to do with anything?
Kaby Lake isnt P6 lmao

>kaby lake isnt p6
good goyim

>he overclocked just to win over a stock 1700

The point is not achieving a certain bitrate but a certain quality at a certain bitrate.

And yes, CPU encoding does look better at the same bitrate than GPU encoding.

No respectable streamer uses GPU offloaded encoding. Some people even go so far as to buy a second PC only for streaming so all the CPU can do is encoding.

>4k bitrate 720p60fps is mint on CPU encoding. My friend streams fine with that on his i5
What games? Minecraft?

Seriously though, if you think anyone watching a stream of that could tell the difference between CPU and GPU encoding, you're out of your mind.

If you're encoding and recording to be used later for youtube or other distribution, sure makes a bit more sense to do some CPU encoding because the quality IS going to be better, and if you're editing and doing shit to it in post, then having a higher quality file will be better. However, 90% of streamers aren't doing this. They just need to get a decent looking stream and be able to play their game at the same time.
GPU encoding is the quickest, easiest, and usually best way to do this.

The only people I really recommend use CPU encoding are the streamers pulling in $10k+ a month and have a dedicated encode/stream PC that records their gaming PC.

over clocked? I've been overclocked the whole time senpai.
I run at 4.3GHz 24/7.

I have had mine stable up to 4.7GHz

>core microarchitecture which is in turn also derived from the p6 microarchitecture
are you fucking stupid? can you not read?

Ignore the retarded uneducated Rypoo fags

Kaby Lake is not P6, P6 could never run 64bit code, could not run AVX2 code etc

Why haven't you overclocked?

user what are you doing

I just said it doesn't hinder performance, and when I record I use GPU with 15k bitrate 1080p60fps since I can use any bitrate I want. But for streaming it makes a lot of difference since you are better off with lower bitrates.

>P6 could never run 64bit code
>core 2 duo wasn't 64 bit
>Nahelem wasn't 64 bit
>Sandy Bridge wasn't 64 bit
>Ivy Bridge wasn't 64 bit
>Haswell wasn't 64 bit
>Skylake wasn't 64 bit
>Kaby Lake wasn't 64 bit

actual fact denial from one of (((them)))

>stock cooler

waitiing for my evo 212 bracket

All those architectures are not P6, stay mad and retarded though, uneducated Rypoofag

what clock speed?

>I just said it doesn't hinder performance
lol oh well fuck, if you said so. /s

Moron faggot, pay the fuck attention. Just because you play little bitch clicker games and your CPU is fine with that, don't think that's enough CPU power for everyone.

Go ahead and stream GTA5 or witcher 3 at 720p60 with CPU encoding, let me know how it goes.

>720p60 with CPU encoding
not him, but that is nothing.

He said his friend does it with an i5.

Good fucking luck playing GTA with an i5 AND CPU encoding.

What's this then

We play competitive FPS games so it doesn't matter, I would just use 720p30fps otherwise. I am GPU limited anyways with 280x and as I said I'm sure I won't be CPU limited. And even if I am I'll just buy a capture card for m FX8350 build and use that to encode.

BTFO

>werks for me™

Succ yourself, CPU encoding is the way to stream.

*franticly trying to disprove facts*
back to the gas chambers intelcuck

Go SUCC your boyfriend, maybe he'll let you CPU encode on his cock.

My girlfriend is a girl(female).

I'm having a great time with this CPU

>babby lake
cucked

>1 ghz
nice cpu

its idling dumbass

ryzen fags BTFO

>only 100.00 Mhz Bus Speed in thread

aw yis

Awesome post!!! you sure showed me haha epic!!! :))

But there are people in here with your CPU and higher clocks.

Who cares about 100.00mhz with a 45 multiplier if someone else has 99.96mhz and a 48 multiplier?

noice, few years ago I acquired a used prebuilt from a school with some dual core P4 in it, repasted the CPU and added a spare 212evo that I had laying around and it was still a housefire (idled at 65c). I had Linux running on it for a while until the PSU exploded and took everything with it, RIP

i didnt post the picture

stay mad that 100.00 Mhz is better than 99.98, 99.80 and so on

>stay mad that 100.00 Mhz is better than 99.98, 99.80 and so on
see
>106.71Mhz
guess it's the best of them all

>guess it's the best of them all
It's really the only way to overclock this CPU which is weird.