German Engineering

>German Engineering

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS OVER-SIZED PIECE OF SHIT!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azEvfD4C6ow
youtube.com/watch?v=9JYZ7K5y86k
youtu.be/fWiR6mId7h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dats your momma's pizza slicer homie.

It's for mining coal because they closed their nuclear power plants

youtube.com/watch?v=azEvfD4C6ow
BAGGER 288

youtube.com/watch?v=9JYZ7K5y86k

It's a Bucket Wheel Excavator. Basically it digs through the earth an sorts through it to extract coal.

>closed
Will close, but more likely they will regret and restart power plants.

It was better when Hitler was in charge.

holy shit I thought it was just in that movie

Um, my pizza isn't 1000 acres big

those have been around for decades though

Burger FUD. Also stop crying crocodile tears with your climate change denying president....

>we're still mining coal
>the only reason is that it "saves" jobs for retards who can't do anything else

No, because it's the only fossile energy source in this country and in the current political situation we cannot rely on more gas from Russia.

Your country did this to itself. It got so much guilt riddled and also became so infested with free loaders that you guys have forgotten your balls.

Well, it was the americans who did this, so...

Americans didn't elect a woman to lead your country and replace your dick with a vagina. It's no wonder everything wants to fuck you guys.

You ignored my picture that showed we replaced all nuclear energy with renewable energy, that just shows how immune to arguments you are. As I said: burger FUD and crocodile tears. Now back to your Sup Forums echo chamber.

But hers is : ^)

but yo mamma is

Why would I be crying when I don't have a peaceful truck denying Chancellor who is destroying Europe... again? :^)

What pic faggot. I just entered this thread and replied to your stupid post. You sound just like germany faggots, too. Already crying about pol and probably thinking nazis are real.

rofl, butthurt krauts are the best kind of krauts

USA gets almost no gas from Russia. Most of the oil the US consumes is from USA and Canada. IT doesn't make sense cost-wise to import all those barrels of oil.

But that user is right, honestly USA keeps a lot of energy jobs just to save the workforce of people who are too stupid to change careers.

This reminds me of Flick's invention from the movie "a bug's life"

>Renewable
>Cheaper
>Practical
>Igblyen nuclear isn't the best

the power grid in germany is failing because they tried to go for all renewable energy and it just isnt viable with just wind and solar

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

>all those fb posts of my stupid ass friends saying wind and solar is working
>they continue to ignore than its only supplementing actual energy and even failing

I've called them out on so many things, but they're just so ingrained in their politics to listen to reason

you can't really reason with people who get all their info and opinions for 2 minute fb videos lol

I really fucking hate those videos. Everytime I see now a video with that stupid ass modern "big text appears on screen with one word highlighted with the video may or may not be actually relevant to what's happening", I scroll past it immediately. It's unfortunate cause it looks like the perfect baiting marketing method of keeping eyes glued to an advertisement. I'm already expecting our world to become perpetuated with those kinds of videos for the next ten years with how easy it draws sheep in.

They constructed the first boss from Nier Automata in hopes of hastening the development of robo waifus due to the presence of such machines

once they had to move that shit for 22 kms.

The operation required a team of 70 workers and roughly cost 6.7M € (15M marks).

what a waste of money

-the coal mine it was used at was exhausted
-a new giant ass saw thing costs >$100M
-moving it whole was cheaper than disassembling and re-assembling it

I know a guy who works on the rigs and holy hell, I'm surprised the guy is even able to work he's so fucking stupid. You should see how he fills a dish rack. It's like he doesn't have the ability to solve basic puzzles. He's also completely against renewable energy.

It's traditional.

it's a boss obviously it's gotta be huge

German port sausage factory equipment.

A weapon to surpass metal gear

Hitler wasn't destroying europe though, letting Germans and italians take over europe would've been a lot better outcome back when it could still be saved.

It's the biggest non-stationary machine on earth but noone here gives a shit because digging for coal means burning coal which is so 19hundreds also some villages had to move like .. ENTIRE viLLAges because this machine wanted to dig for coal where they were

fuck that machine
fuck coal

I know a guy who had to move three years ago because his house was in top of those coal fields lol.

But hey fuck nuclear energy right. Germany is full of hypocrits who care only about muh feels. They go protest against nuclear energy, the Chancellor agrees and every one goes home happy. Next day 20 old coal plants are fired up and everyone feels they did the environment a service again.

It's a Gundam

Worst of all, all solar panels are build on top quality agricultural areas while unusable land get completely ignored because there investors wont get those billions of government subventions.

>Facebook in 2017

This lol. The people who went on the stupid science marches to they are 99% pseudointellectuals who feel so superior from watching vsauce they go on the streets to celebrate it.

They are just as ignorant as Cletus the coal miner but because they watch the "right" propaganda they think they are educated lol.

It's just Reddit in a nutshell. If you actually know something about a topic and see how sure of themselves people are just spreading bulkshit about it, it just makes you realize how everyone there is absolutely full of shit.

I bet most Germans don't even know like only 20% of their energy is renewable. They just believe that now the energiewende is set in motion everything was fixed because they went to that anti-right wing protest that one time.

"Today" not "to they"

your mums is though you cunt

Oh shit the enlightened 4channers have arrived. Glad we have the energy experts on a board where 95% of people can't write a hello world.

stfu nazi

> t. the real enlightened 4channer

I have a special energy contract where 100% of my power comes from renewables. Are you telling me I am getting scammed?

underrated

Of course you are. I have the same thing because the guy I took over this apartment from had and I was too lazy to change it. It just means they bought the CO2 certificates to make your power clean on paper.

Btw Germany produces so much power they have to PAY neighbor countries to take it so it doesn't fry the net lol.

>is the Germans' fault for being occupied and brainwashed with lies until they wanna commit sudoku
Not German, but this is pretty obviously the fault of the anglosphere and the Soviets.

underrated post

It's a fantastic idea to power down nuclear plants in order ro prevent a meltdown....too bad france has theirs literally lined up at out border...

>Hey look at me I program
>That means I'm smart :)
>It means I know about everything
Programmers are the worst.

>Fantastic idea
Jej.

>black machine
>white dirt

really makes you think, uh?

A watt is a watt. They can't somehow make sure the only power you get is from a renewable source unless it's directly hooked to your house. I sure hope you aren't paying extra for that contract.

It is. Now that we are already at the point where we dont know where to get rid of our energy might as well turn them off.

This mofo ate a smaller Bagger once

Just my new toy ;) ^^

>It is
Surely you can back this up with evidence. How is turning off a cheap source of power that's on 24/7 a "fantastic" idea? How is dumping your extra capacity a "fantastic" idea?

German engineering nowadays it's just a meme. They're only good because of how many engineers from Southern Europe had to emigrate there during the economic crisis.

One has to recognise that at least this time they just ruined Europe's economy and pillaged skilled labor, instead of invading Poland.

>German engineering
>Good
I bet you have retarded lugnuts.

>all power plants are connected to the same distribution network
>only green electrons will come to your house because, somehow, they're contractually bound to it

Yeah, you're being scammed and you deserve it.

We don't invade anymore, we're letting invade.

hitler would be rolling in his grave right about now

>Umposting

Ja Heil !

I don't speak arabic, what does this all say?

I dont know, but all I read is that Ern was big in 2015 but now Braun and Erd completely outgrew it

>cheap source of power
Subsidized from day one. We aren't as big as the US where you can dump all the nuclear waste in a desert (or one of your oceans like all you Anglos did) and no one cares. We have to store this stuff near someones home which is something that most people don't like. We also have rotting nuclear waste containers all over the place and the tax payer can pay billions to fix this mess, so most Germans have enough of it.

Finally, nuclear power plants take the longest to start-up and cool down, and in the future renewable energy sources will make power production fluctuate even more, so you can only use a few nuclear power plants for base load anyway.

>dumping your extra capacity a "fantastic" idea?
We have no power storage at that scale so the whole power generation takes some coordination.

Just the ratio of energy sources over the years

Braunkohle = brown coal
Steinkohle = stone coal
Erneuerbare = renewable (energy)
Kernenergy = nuclear energy
Erdgas = natural gas
Andere = other

You can still reprocess your waste.

>(or one of your oceans like all you Anglos did)
I'd hardly call France the entire anglosphere, Hans.

>Take the longest to start up
They can also last for a very long time, and aren't turned on and off all that frequently.

>Power fluctuating even more
That's not desirable.

>We have no power storage at that scale so the whole power generation takes some coordination.
Then isn't having powerful generators that you can count on to be working at a set capacity desirable?

Imagine Erneuerbare Kernenergie.

Using nuclear power is like sitting on powder keg.
With all the news about shitty security in the old nuclear plants i simply don't trust them. At least shut down these old things.

You've yet to provide anything beyond your irrational fear of nuclear power. People like you are holding the whole world back with your nonsense.

Isn't that epic?
Like, imagine a final boss just like that

>They can also last for a very long time, and aren't turned on and off all that frequently.
As I said, that's the problem. Look at Netflix: they went from dedicated servers to buying ondemand instances off Amazon. Why? They have a huge peak usage during prime time but not much load otherwise so running dedicated servers for 24h isn't feasible for them. Power consumption works the same on a larger scale: you have ups and downs and having power plants that take a long time to start and shutdown isn't optimal. And even worse: overcapacity is a problem and energy storage isn't there yet, so you have to plan the whole power production carefully. The less static your energy source is the better.

>That's not desirable.
Everyone knows that, but it's unavoidable. That's why smart grids are so hot right now.

>Then isn't having powerful generators that you can count on to be working at a set capacity desirable?
France shows us how you can "count on [them] to be working". They run on 80% nuclear energy and our power exports safe their asses from a black-out every winter.

>4channer
REEEEEEEE.mp3

importing coal would be cheaper.

>Not posting 'your moms vibrator'

Fail of the highest order.

I think we misunderstand each other. Im in no way against progress. Nuclear power is great, but give it a funding and security equal to the threat it displays. That's my point.

How are we going to protect nuclear power stations in times of war or against acts of terror?

my dick,

fpbp

In my opinion, or at least thats how i hope it is, war between major powers is not possible anymore. With nuclear weapons rhe one that shoots first dies second. Financial war is the war of the future. I really hope that's the case. Thats why i also strongly support regulations against nuclear programs in unstable nations like best korea.

You're probably right but I don't see how you're gonna stop an Ahmed from doing his business in one. Other than that, I fully support nuclear power even though my cuck nation won't even consider it, despite sitting on massive uranium deposits.

we just send south americans into holes for our coal.

even the US was under 40% coal in 2015

[kode]console.output("hello world");[/kode]

rip
youtu.be/fWiR6mId7h4

>Steinkohle
>Stinkhole
lol

That video is absolutely hilarious.

F

Dunno where u from but if urcountry has enough energy as is, its probably more lucrative to sell the uranium.