Is there a goddamn editor/program/ide that just comes with the fucking compiler...

Is there a goddamn editor/program/ide that just comes with the fucking compiler? Why the fuck do we have to scare off fuckers from the start?

>my life is chaotic, I struggle to keep programming as a hobby, I have a shitty computer that gets replaced every 6 months and I never have time to sit down and follow anything because I'm always in a new OS, with new requirements doing bullshit.

Linux.

>I'm always in a new OS
What?
Also, make your own fucking compiler that's what separates the niggers and the whites.

>editor/program/ide that just comes with the fucking compiler

Emacs

>Why the fuck do we have to scare off fuckers from the start?
>we

can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen

Visual Studio for many languages.
DrRacket for racket.
Spyder for python with anaconda.
Any online javascript editor for javascript.

just off the top of my head. nobody vaguely competent cares about anything like this anyway

TempleOS
>

I'm black and that's offensive

Being niggardly has nothing to do with skin color. In fact, it appears to be Scandinavian in origin.

Dr Racket is pretty good about being all in one

I need pure power. C/C++

fuck
why does this have to be so hard. I'm trying. I don't know what to do.
I'm a broken man, and I'm trying to get this done. THis is all i have left.

I've never had a problem with Geany. It doesn't "come with a compiler" but it will just detect whatever you have installed and use it, very little hassle.

I know the fix :)

Code:Blocks is ok, you just dont have the VS ability to hover over variables to check the result.

Other than that you can use it with pretty much anything and it has a portable version so you can just keep it in a usb or something.

using namespace std
or
std::cout

if my poor knowledge of c++ reminds me.

try and

ok. i got it.

now for making a window pop up. and placing a pixel

it should be but you can leave "stdafx.h" as is

>his OS doesn't come with either GCC or Clang by default
AHAHAHAHAAHA

Have you tried getting 2 discount neurons at the brains dollar store? It should increase your brainpower by several orders of magnitudes.

now we're in business