/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user receives a knife and 3 stickers as a gift • Anons $1 SNES controller has lasted him well others aren't as lucky • user tries out the Xiaomi home botnet • user scams a seller • user got some NATO style straps and some earrings for his gf • user bought a bitcoin • Your Jack Ma mousepad freaks me out user, but that new camera case looks sleek as fuck • user's cat is holding his packages hostage • user receives some components for his 3D printer • user isn't happy with his watch • user gets a custom poster, the colours are a little off • Good deal for those looking to get into FPV quads • Possibly real Logitech G400's are found • Yet another purchase confirming Eiaosi's a shit and a short review on the Rock Zircon • user doesn't recommend these fake watches Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item//1850481630.html
gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_336979.html
banggood.com/XiaoMi-Design-1MORE-Piston-3_5mm-In-Ear-Metal-Super-Bass-Headset-Earphone-Headphone-With-Mic-p-1013150.html?rmmds=category
aliexpress.com/item/original-Intel-Pentium-G4560-Processor-3MB-Cache-3-50GHz-LGA1151-Dual-Core-Desktop-PC-CPU-G/32799527099.html
ebay.com/itm/100PCS-Microfiber-Cloth-Sunglasses-Phone-Screen-Camera-Lens-Glass-Cleaning-Tools-/201653628841
aliexpress.com/item/100pcs-set-50-Wet-50-Dry-Camera-Lens-LCD-Screens-Dust-Removal-Wet-Dry-Cleaning-Cloth/32799915005.html
ebay.com/itm/100pcs-ISOPROPYL-ALCOHOL-SWABS-WIPES-CPU-HEAU1SINK-U1AU1U1OO-Nail-Polish-70-U1-/201787807121
ebay.com/itm/100PCS-iPhone4-5-5s-6s-6plus-Useful-Eject-Sim-Card-Tray-Open-Pin-Needle-Key-Tool-/291972104574
aliexpress.com/item/100-PCS-Nylon-Plastic-Network-Cable-Wire-Zip-Tie-Cord-Strap-Plastic-Zip-Trim-Wrap-Cable/32788721535.html
aliexpress.com/item/100-Pcs-10-Sizes-Fishing-Fish-Lures-Hooks-Baits-Tackle-Sharpened-Needle-With-Box-Cheap-Fishing/32800916453.html
ebay.com/itm/100Pcs-Bag-Disposable-Infant-Cotton-Diaper-Urine-Mats-Cover-Newborn-Baby-Nappy-/262944363456
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-selling-100pcs-bag-Double-Head-Cotton-Swab-Makeup-Cosmetics-Remover-Clean-Ear-Clean-Jewelry-Cotton/32802240575.html
aliexpress.com/item/Utility-100-pcs-Polyethylene-Food-Service-transparent-Disposable-Gloves/32756569364.html
aliexpress.com/item/100PCS-Mini-Paperclips-Office-Simple-Easy-Plain-Paper-Clips-29mm-School-Stationery-Supplies-Accessories-Organizer-Polished/32757246783.html
aliexpress.com/item/5cm-100pcs-water-bomb-balloons-shooting-balloon-little-globo-luftballon-latex-balloons-birthday-party-supplies-005086/32620522611.html
ebay.com/itm/201595762011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is a chink

Does anyone have experience of fleshlights or other male sextoys?

Anything you can recommend?

Har du övervägt att rannsaka dig själv? Börja med att äta mera avocado.

I recommend not sticking your dick in things from China, people included.

I've been compulsively checking every day for 12 days the shipping status of my chunk phone. Other smaller packages that I ordered like a week after the phone are already inside my country.

Pls tell me everything's ok ;__;

I..is that you?

The Ali page gives me different results compared to when i put the order number thing in 17track (something like that)
Give it a go user

> male sextoys

including dildos?

I sorta want to buy posters but can't make up which posters
Anybody got a shop with good quality ones

>60017654
where to buy black white red straps?

Same results :(

>Yet another purchase confirming Eiaosi's a shit
Let's not jump to conclusions. user could've just used a different headphone and thought it was the Eiaosi X6, with the great build quality of the X6 it's not impossible to mistake it with something more expensive. I'd say the best way to really learn of the quality of the Eiaosi X6 is to buy one.

>search posters
>sort by orders
>?
>profit

Has anyone tried the N64 controllers? They are so fucking expansive on ebay right now.

Hi, last week I received an 8bitdo gamepad that I bought during the anniversary sale, but I just noticed that none of my Windows machines recognize it when I plug it in, making it impossible to upgrade its firmware.
This is the first time I've ever had a problem with an AE item, so I don't know if I should message the seller first or open a dispute right away

Will this sound even slightly better than onboard audio? aliexpress.com/item//1850481630.html

I've heard that aftermarket/usb ones are generally really shitty.

eiaosis are the absolute terrible ear phones I have ever used
I put mine in the bin because the bass is so horrible

Unless your onboard is broken or super ancient, no.

Are 3A micro usb cables real? I got one and it gets 2.1 at its highest despite being thick. Would 2.4 be more realistic and actually providing 2.4? Any recommendations?

Also how do I pick cheap 3usd earbuds with a good microphone and that won't break after a week?

It has to be him, that's sad.

cheap chink tracing only shows china
use your local post tracking to see if they have received it

Current is decided by the charger and device receiving the charge, not the cable.

Quallcom Quick Charge compatible devices use 2A over Micro USB, but boost the voltage above the standard 5V. AFAIK the only official standards that go above that use different connectors.

I use one for usb->spdif out. That's the only reason to buy one.

meme buds with mic usually at least 10 like the VE Monk and other shit shilled on head-fi

They still haven't. Latest country is Malesia.
I guess I'll just have to wait and hope.

Anybody know a cheap USB with at least 32gb (preferred 64gb) that they'd recommend? This looks tempting, but I think this could fuck up.

gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_336979.html

whats a good chink camera to buy?
i want it mainly for video. stills are optional.
doesn't have to be extreme, just decent quality at 100$ or something.

Its for a chink tablet the adapter is 3a tablet power is around 2.5a according to the internet. So are the 2.4a cables a scam?

For 10usd I can get a western brand in my place. It doesn't have to be amazing just enough to chat while in loud metro and notbbe broken by accidentally pulling earbuds out.

Fonge S500

I got an ebay N64 one and it's shit compared to the SNES one. Don't bother if they're expensive, it's not worth it.

The SNES one feels nice, all buttons feel not like the original but not too dissimilar. However the N64 one feels like ass, all buttons are clicky, the stick is too rigid and floppy at the same time, and C left and up works only sometimes. So, yeah.

Just stick with Beats if you want overpowering pleb-tier nigbass. For those of us with more refined auditory tastes the Eiaosi X6 is truly a sonic feast that needs to be experienced to be believed.

I want to buy some chink clothing, specially leather jackets.

Any /fa/ tips? Which sellers and brands should I look for?

I bought KZ ATEs and they are 60x better

>Check infographic
>Sanrenmu 7010
>Strong frame lock

I'm gonna guess like most reviewers the guy who wrote this (if he even owns the knife) just gave a quick look and said, yeah, it's a good knife.

I've tested the lock on most of my knives and the SR 7010 is by far the weakest.

Where can I chink the chinks and get the cheapest Kingdian s280 240gb SSD?

Eiaosi is the Beats of chink IEM's.

Doogee Mix looks good

Is it a good buy?

Everything Doogee is a great piece of Chinese engineering with an excellent price.

Nice

That's +1 to Doogee Mix sales

>That's +1 to Doogee Mix sales
I was actually joking, it's a meme company, but it doesn't look too bad. how much does it cost?

60x better than Bests perhaps, but they aren't fit to lick the boots of the studio-quality Eiaosi X6.

dogee has good products and shit products as well, so when you buy always do your homework and not only on Sup Forums

kill yourself faggot

good job giving him attention

What model?

Chinks know how to make action cam.
If that's what you want and don't want to pay too much, go with Firefly 6 or 7.
Don't know about the quality of sub US$50 cams.

FC 30 pro

Don't buy a chink leather jacket, if you're gonna invest in one you might as well get one that will last.

I got pic related in a sale for £100 and the quality is fucking great. Might aswell spend that much rather than getting something pleather looking.

Haggle with seller

is it heavy user? i mean real heavy cause leather jackts are notably heavy and when you pay for real leather expect to pay 150+ and also most people want it for a limited time and not forever.These real leather jackets last for a long time if you dont treat them like shit

EIAOSI BTFO YET AGAIN. Will the shills ever recover?

They say below $200. With an AMOLED screen.

any ZST owner can inform me of the tip size?i want to order some foam tips but my ZST is gonna be home in a long time and i dont want to use them without proper tips

Is Ali customer support reliable? The live chat I mean.
2 weeks ago (I think)
I asked them to remove a feedback that was given to me as a buyer (5months ago) cos they wrote my fucking name on it.
And customer support said that I should wait for 7-10 days on my email that its been fixed but no mail so far.

Anyone else experience this? What do?

Dude, buy the cheapest and most busted-ass official N64 controller you can find and replace the analog stick.

clean it up when you take it apart too.

banggood.com/XiaoMi-Design-1MORE-Piston-3_5mm-In-Ear-Metal-Super-Bass-Headset-Earphone-Headphone-With-Mic-p-1013150.html?rmmds=category

are these any good? i want some gold bluetooth headphones w/ mic to go with my phone.

Which is the best sounding portable speaker?

Just get a used real one and an N64 to USB adapter.

aliexpress.com/item/original-Intel-Pentium-G4560-Processor-3MB-Cache-3-50GHz-LGA1151-Dual-Core-Desktop-PC-CPU-G/32799527099.html

Considering this. Is buying a CPU from Ali a better idea than say, ebay or newegg?

Lads, any of you ever bought a smoke machine from tbe chinks?
Will I gas myself?

Any good cheap mechanical keyboards to buy?

Check the infographic

Yeah, very heavy. It was reduced from £260 so it was a bit of a steal.

would you risk your health buying from chinkistan?

It's used CPU, but there shouldn't be any other issue.

If it's cheap. I'll wear a chinky mouth cap.

Try looking at vendor and device ID of the gamepad in device manager and searching for those on pcidatabase to see if the gamepad is legit and if there's a link for drivers

Lingbao Jiguanshi

What do I need to buy a plug a strip of LEDs into the mains (UK)? I have a weird apartment where you open the door then walk down some stairs into the living area. I want to run LEDs under the banister.

correct answer my friend

Looking for an action cam.

$10 sj4000 clone, find one with fake specs and get refund on ebay

>I have a weird apartment where you open the door then walk down some stairs into the living area.
sounds cool

Get your 100 pcs deals here!

Micro fiber cloth 100 pcs
ebay.com/itm/100PCS-Microfiber-Cloth-Sunglasses-Phone-Screen-Camera-Lens-Glass-Cleaning-Tools-/201653628841

50 Wet / 50 dry wipes 100 pcs
aliexpress.com/item/100pcs-set-50-Wet-50-Dry-Camera-Lens-LCD-Screens-Dust-Removal-Wet-Dry-Cleaning-Cloth/32799915005.html

Alcohol wipes 100 pcs
ebay.com/itm/100pcs-ISOPROPYL-ALCOHOL-SWABS-WIPES-CPU-HEAU1SINK-U1AU1U1OO-Nail-Polish-70-U1-/201787807121

Sim card ejaculators 100 pcs
ebay.com/itm/100PCS-iPhone4-5-5s-6s-6plus-Useful-Eject-Sim-Card-Tray-Open-Pin-Needle-Key-Tool-/291972104574

Zip ties 100 pcs
aliexpress.com/item/100-PCS-Nylon-Plastic-Network-Cable-Wire-Zip-Tie-Cord-Strap-Plastic-Zip-Trim-Wrap-Cable/32788721535.html

Fishing hooks 100 pcs
aliexpress.com/item/100-Pcs-10-Sizes-Fishing-Fish-Lures-Hooks-Baits-Tackle-Sharpened-Needle-With-Box-Cheap-Fishing/32800916453.html

Chink baby diapers to satisfy your fetishes, 100 pcs
ebay.com/itm/100Pcs-Bag-Disposable-Infant-Cotton-Diaper-Urine-Mats-Cover-Newborn-Baby-Nappy-/262944363456

Cotton swabs 100 pcs
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-selling-100pcs-bag-Double-Head-Cotton-Swab-Makeup-Cosmetics-Remover-Clean-Ear-Clean-Jewelry-Cotton/32802240575.html

Plastic gloves 100 pcs
aliexpress.com/item/Utility-100-pcs-Polyethylene-Food-Service-transparent-Disposable-Gloves/32756569364.html

Paper clips 100 pcs
aliexpress.com/item/100PCS-Mini-Paperclips-Office-Simple-Easy-Plain-Paper-Clips-29mm-School-Stationery-Supplies-Accessories-Organizer-Polished/32757246783.html

Link to the LED strip? Usually a 12V wall wart is enough, you can just solder it straight in

any good deals on balloons?

I guess?

aliexpress.com/item/5cm-100pcs-water-bomb-balloons-shooting-balloon-little-globo-luftballon-latex-balloons-birthday-party-supplies-005086/32620522611.html

stop posting that image at once

Got mine from ali. Prices seem about the same, but a bit higher.

aw those are tiny water balloons.
i'm looking for something to fill up a friend's apartment as a prank/for a party

Wow, great price, great performance. Did you do the test before or after you installed everything you had? (the first one)

make me

Listening to my KZ EDR2s right now. I think I paid something like $8 for two sets. Unbelievable value for that money. Great sound.

It was before installing anything, as you see its 0/224GiB.

cool, i just bought a pair a few hours ago

I seriously can't believe this. I'd be happy if I'd paid 5x the price or more.

Oh, you're right, sorry. You're using it as storage and not as the OS yeah? That's why I asked, I wanted to see the performance with the OS after a few months. But I'm sold either way, when my drive fails, KingDian, I choose you!

I think that's what the right picture is for

bought KZ ATE from goybest. Seems like I got them for a good price.

Anybody know how much are the global coupons that Ali gives out every hour on their app in exchange for coins?
$1, $3 and $8 off how much?

Any good bluetooth receivers with aux output for my car (BMW e91)? Need good audio quality and if possible, that it connects automatically when powering on

Yup, there's absolutely no reason to buy the Eiaosi when the far superior KZ EDR2 are available for under $4

>€22.57
Your deal really wasn't that good, almost positive the price was bumped up before that sale.

Whats a good bluetooth speaker (or even just usb/plug in speaker solution) I can order? Not neccessarily from china but hopefully cheap. Want to listen to music off my phone in my garage where my bench is

Gearbest's "regular prices" are 99% of the time bumped up. Just compare them to ali prices and don't be stupid.

has anyone gotten a chink fitness trackers like the Mi Band 2?

They're $5 from Ebay
ebay.com/itm/201595762011

>don't be stupid.
Gearbest is great for buying shit that would otherwise get stuck in customs though.

Did you reply to the wrong person?