So, it's been about 5 months or so since I got these in the mail, still haven't done anything with them, what do now...

So, it's been about 5 months or so since I got these in the mail, still haven't done anything with them, what do now? Sell them and buy another GPU or hold off and build systems around them?
>Pic Related
>Last thread: warosu.org/g/thread/S57822002#p57822002

Send them back you thieving scumbag

Oh Shit, I found the original Timestamp

We tried, the company didn't want them back, this mobo is discontinued now

send it back jamal

give it back dwayne.

it's all part of intel's plan to get you buy 4 more cpus.

give one to me

They're his once they get sent in the mail, so he doesn't need to.
Give them to poorfag anons.

Can I cum in your bum?

>Sitting here with 6700k I paid $180 for brand new
Fuck they want revenge

Give it back to me Lebrone!

I mean, I would send them to poorfags but I don't get any money out of that do I?

> build systems around them
What's the point? Do you have clients to sell to or would you put these systems around your house as modern art?

Dude i saw this post the first time.

You know whats funny a friend of mine also happened something alike.

She ordered an Asus 990FX Deluxe Pro and a kraken x41. She got an extra h80i gt, a Cooler master case (master 5 or something like that) and a Gryphoon z87

The company is called MiPc from mexico we tried to reach them to make a returning shipment.

They told us the shipping company (ups) fucked up and covered the cost of both my friend and the extra hardware as lost.

So they got their money back and told us we could keep the hardware.

I kept the h80i gt, she sold the case, and we stored the motherboard. We tried to sell it on several sites at a very fair price (60usd this motherboard cost 125usd here) but we got no luck.

Pic related is the motherboard ASIS.

Sell them to poorfag anons for dirt cheap.

>she
>friend

They're going on ebay for nearly $300 and that's either used or partially broken, so why the fuck not. Charge some dumbass that knows nothing about PCs double the price.

Note to self: purchase a bunch of shit from small 3rd party sellers on Newegg, hope to shit this happens again.

Pic related is her.

Shes good friend with my fiancee because we all met in highschool.

Last time i got lucky was when i ordered an Apex RAW from a local seller and got an M800

Only thing I've gotten for free like this is another pack of button cell batteries.
Waiting on some parts now though, hope i get lucky this time around. If not all is well.

Will give mobo if it means you cheat with her

Na.

Not worth it.

There was a time years ago before my gf that i would spend all day with her and never had a sexual interest.

We can discuss sex things ans shit but i never had seen her in a sexual way.

Also my gf pussy is demonic and enough for my.

If anything i maybe would ask her for a timestamped picture of her cool tatoo but shes asleep. (4am here)

Sell them before they depreciate in value you dumb fuck.

5 months, both Kaby Lake and Ryzen launch and they have only increased in value

Give it to anons in Syria general who call out airstrikes

I remember. You should have sold them then, you would've made a decent amount of money. Now it's kinda fucking late.

Female (male)

why didn't you sell it earlier?
now it's deprecated and obsolete because of ryzen.

>Pic related is her.
Please tell me your fiancee is the chick in armour and not the other way round.

who fucking cares you normie cunt