Since BlackPlayer is getting worse and worse, anyone wanna recommend me a better music app?

Since BlackPlayer is getting worse and worse, anyone wanna recommend me a better music app?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.powerampapp.com/index.php?/topic/8494-poweramp-alpha-build-700/
apkmirror.com/apk/max-mp/poweramp/poweramp-alpha-build-704-uni-release/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is it getting worse?

I haven't noticed any problems with it

All the latest updates have added is the option to show ads for more advanced features? How is it getting more shit?

Although, if someone can recommend a better player please do. Always open to switch

foobar2000
My only gripe with it is the lockscreen controls are kind of small, though my phone is small also.

Neutron is objectively the best player for Android feature-wise.

Poweramp, Shuttle or GoneMAD if you value the UI more than features though.

Minor shit that just bothers me. Album art getting screwed up. The lock screen player not responding sometimes. Tracks you immediately skip still counting as played. Forcing ads.

It's nitpicky, but I guess I just don't wanna deal with it.

but BlackPlayer has a better UI then all those

Blackplayer was always bad
I have been using Phonograph for a year now and it's perfect.

Xperia Music

How's it better than Poweramp?

>ads
pay up for good apps or lose em,, poorfags
ads, kek

Phonograph is pretty good, i switched from Blackplayer 2 months ago and I don't have any reason to complain.

>blackplayer
>black

Are you me?

Ads in the free version now

For starters you can customize it.
You can disable ads, however you will also lose some functionality. Also how fucking poor do you have to be to care about $1.

I switched to Blackplayer very recently due to poweramp having issues with my Zuk Z2. I checked out free version briefly and impulse bought EX version because it's cheap as shit anyway and worked well enough. No regrets.

were you dropped? why would u use this vs poweramp the best android music player?

>Full version is $1
>Complain about ads
What the fuck is wrong with you retards?

Just buy the EX version

>poweramp the best android music player
It was the best android music player 7 years ago. And hardly anything changed since then. Except for new music players that shit all over poweramp being made.
Hopefully it will change when 3.0 is released... in 2030.

>hardly changed
maybe atheistic wise but they have added a whole slew of new feature to the beta. such as high resolution output,dynamic control of audio sources.
forum.powerampapp.com/index.php?/topic/8494-poweramp-alpha-build-700/

>Ads in the free version now

Good thing I bought Niggerplayer and Poweramp when they are on sale for a dollar instead of crying like you fags do.

>wahhhhhh mommy mommy I can't spend the coins in my couch cushions on something I use all the time. wahhhh mommy the IRL man says I need to actually buy software even for pocket change

Get a job you pathetic losers. It's a fucking app. Pirate Windows if you want, but if goes on sale for a dollar and you use it all the time, spend some coin.

Cuck

What is Neutron OP

pulsar

Poorfag. I'd rather toss out some trivial coins than hunt for cracked apps like you do every time there's an update.

I always hated it becausemuh premium anything. Try phonograph.
you can customize poweramp as well you dumbfuck

Google Play Music. Comes with YouTube Red too.

Enjoy your ban.
Don't bother appealing, I will just trash your request.

What do you faggots think about doubleTwist?
Is it good?

Poweramp does the job, but sometimes I feel like it's barely alive.
Even the last beta was released months ago.

Just buy the EX version you mongoloid. Holy shit. Just how poor are you that you cannot afford a couple bucks for an app?

"Hurr Blackplayer is going to shit because ads"

I have paid for the Exclusive edition of Blackplayer and it was great for about 2 weeks. Now it's got a whole slew of problems (which might be restricted to playing over bluetooth? I only ever really use it over bluetooth so wouldn't know). Non-gapless playback even when it's selected so occasionally there are random breaks in between songs. Weird issues playing the songs themselves, almost sounds like songs are skipping like CDs used to but in much smaller increments so it's only slightly noticeable but enough to be triggering. I'm not an audiophile or anything but I know what the music I listen to is supposed to sounds like so I have a damn stroke anytime one of these things happen. Probably going to have to switch music players soon. Thanks for reading and subscribing to my blog, please retweet and share.

. Impersonating a Sup Forums administrator, moderator, or janitor is strictly forbidden.

Phonograph. My only complain is that it doesn't close after a few minutes of pausing

I use the Walkman app that came installed on my Xperia, works pretty good.

To all the crybabes complaining about paying a dollar for an app, learn to trucking google. There is such a thing as cracked APK's for android phones "FREE"

Cuck

Another cuckold

>To all the crybabes complaining about paying a dollar for an app, learn to trucking google. There is such a thing as cracked APK's for android phones "FREE"

I'd rather pay them some pocket change than hunt around for that shit.

this

This is alpha build for 3.0 that will never be released you moron. Do you even realize how long it has been in development?
>you can customize poweramp as well you dumbfuck
It's one of least customizable android audio players out there. The only reason you shill it is because you have never tried anything else.
I used poweramp for few years, it's mediocre and overhyped as fuck. Basically no reason to buy it over other players which are not only cheaper but also better. Truth is dev doesn't give a shit about poweramp anymore, he already made a bank with this app and probably don't need to do any work for the rest of his life.

now you listen here fucko, i just got the first link i found. true thats the one they have been working on forever but i am currently running "alpha-build-704-uni" as seen here apkmirror.com/apk/max-mp/poweramp/poweramp-alpha-build-704-uni-release/.
perhaps next time you do a bit more research

You can install skins in Poweramp and customize the menu.

And no one gives a shit. You are missing the point completely dumbfuck. Poweramp has been stalling for fucking years. Dev is working on 3.0 that brings some new stuff (basically what every player except for poweramp has) but the problem is it has been in works for years and doesn't look like it's ever going to be finished.
No one cares about alpha builds. I'm not going to beta test app I paid for. There is a limit to being a cuck.
Amazing, I totally didn't know about any of this because I haven't used poweramp for years.
Kill yourself.

Whoa, why you're so upset about mobile music players?
At least black player has a EQ. Are there any other features i should be aware of?

Poweramp V3 update when? It's been A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR without an update

>Poweramp V3 update when? It's been A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR without an update

Is there a NEED to be updated?
What features is it missing?

It looks like a Gingerbread app...

You can change it's looks to match Material design using a skin, but i personally like them.
Any actual features it's missing?

Poweramp

Gets the wrong cover art, or no cover art at all

>You can change it's looks to match Material design

it still doesnt really look or work like a material app

Last time i checked, Viper4Android didnt work with it

Works for me op
:^)

AIMP

>how fucking poor do you have to be to care about $1
this is Sup Forums we are talking about

Looks like shit.
Just like everything you post, it matches you.

Never happened to me. You can always long click to select a different file/get it from google.

So...? It still plays my files flawlessly, and has twice the amount of bands on the EQ.

>Also how fucking poor do you have to be to care about $1.

Sup Forums has a lot of NEET losers who couldn't get a dollar if they tried

Abandonware cucks

Nice arguments.

The only one I need :^)
Not even the developers give a fuck about you anymore.

only problem i had is that it sometimes deletes my playlists. Anyone alse with same problem?
nexus 5x here

It has theme support.

>using BLACKEDplayer in the first place

Kay babe.
Keep on masturbating about "muh updates"

Wish your brain had add-ons support instead of being dead on arrival.

>piratefags defend their 1 year old unattended code because they don't have to Google the pirated pro every week
Lmao

Cucks in damage control.

>brain had add-ons support
Such as?

amazon music with an 8 dollar subscription.

I have bought the app a few years ago. Your excuse, again?

Oh right forgot power amp is made for poorfags to poorfags. Paying 1 cents for abandonaware must have been amazing

Is there any android music players that has a good UI?
And by UI, I don't mean the theme or some bullshit like that, I mean a UI that makes it function like a music player.
I have tried so many and they are all so god damn terrible it almost takes more time to select music than to listen to a song.

The only decent one I have found is poweramp, but it requires google.

JustWerks™

>tfw power amp fags defend their "muh loseless meme" even when their device has a $20 generic Chinese dac.
>they have to put their abandoware in 20 sales per month so they can get more money
Lmao poor fags are so stupid

I just personally use pulsar. Even though it doesn't have a lot of fancy features like the other music players have, it comes with a nice Material Design UI that works fine right out the box.

It's just a simple and lightweight music player. Also the free version has no ads.

Looks like shit.

Is it open source at least?
Otherwise enjoy them selling your data to keep their free version without ads

>BlackPlayer has nice UI but shit sound
>Neutron has nice sound but shit UI
>Poweramp is abandonware

who /jetaudio/ here?

>he has to pay for themes

Hahaha

>BlackPlayer has nice UI but shit sound
>but shit sound
Elaborate

He is a jet audio shill. Ignore.. He has no proofs but hot memes and buzzwords

>looking at your music player for more than a few seconds
???

Also, they can't steal your data if you don't give the app permissions for it. If you care about privacy, you should be using a firewall to restrict internet for apps in the first place.

>fancy features
Can you search for a song?
Can you select that song and put it in the queue?

Because that is the feature level I want from a music player.
But most players cannot do that unless you want to be super careful or you break everything because the default is to fuck shit up.

>its not their shit if they are stealing your data and look like shit

The Blacked player pro 13" with retina display doesn't have that problem

Phonograph

1, the "queue" is not a queue, it is the current playlist.
2. You need to press the tiny menu button in order to get that menu (or do long press), both are inconvenient.
3. If you don't press long enough or don't press exactly the right corner you get back to the "fuck shit up" plan.

The UI is terrible.
I get it, touch screens have made all UI's terrible, especially keyboard driven applications like music players, text editors or messaging systems.

this

>spending money when you don't have to
heh, stupid nouveau-riche goy

>not using phonograph

Nah. You just have shit taste and giant monkey hands.

Nice try tho

At least in my experience, f2k mobile is the only player with actual gapless playback. Maybe it's something wrong with my phone, but on every other played I've tried, including the ones that come with the option to enable/disable gapless playback, there's still a little gap, which triggers me to no end.

Your phone is shit then

>there are people who actually like Phonograph
>there are people who actually enjoy MD
>there are people who actually prefer Phonograph over Blackplayer

I thought at first that it was just the indian kid shilling his app but now it's hard to believe.

I really haven't used anything but Neutron, and I bought it with little hesitation.

honestly im about to just buy Blackplayer. i use it as much as i would spotify for my local music

Why not just use Spotify for everything?

This, and if you're poor, with Aimp should be enough

Tfw I'm probably the only one here in this thread that uses MX Player as music player tbqh

Not him but maybe his music isn't on Spotify.

That's my reason at least, it has fucking nothing.