That's it, androidbros, looks like they won

That's it, androidbros, looks like they won.

It was a good fight. It was good hanging out with you and being part of this wonderful community.

>believing in iPhone rumors and "leaks"

Looks like a render

Fuck off

All information seems to confirm it. Besides the iphone leaks were usually fairly correct.

What am I looking at here, and why should I care?

>filename

Fake as fuck. Try harder next time.

I never said it's legit. It's a leak and a render but it's most likely a correct render.

>shit battery
>shit update schedule
>shit support (2 years if you're lucky)

Android is trash

I can't really get much out of "iphone-8-hajek-2.jpg". I don't know what "hajek" means, and I don't see why another iteration of the iPhone is something I should care about. It seems to still be missing the headphone jack, and not gaining any features worth talking about.

If so, that would be quite awesome

Cause that would mean that Android users would demand it as well, so we will have such Android counterparts too.

More competition from Apple would benefit everyone.

>rounded corners on one side of the screen
What the fuck

Does iPhone still get Touch Disease?

Android has viruses but a disease is worse I think. i'm not a doctor.

You can keep your android phone to listen to the music, mate :D

that was only the 6

Lol they cant beat this beauty of a phone.

Dumb question, are the manufacturers of those LCD panels now making them curved on the bottom corners? On the Galaxy S8 I can see how there's a little bit of room for corners, but on that iPhone 8 there's no room for corners inside the phone.

>screen glare: the phone

Yeah I'm glad my phone screen has a matte finish.

Can confirm it's just the location of the lighting for that photo.

No glare in real life.

Wait until announcement day you stupid fuck. Right now we're at the stage of some chinks coming across one of the 10 or so testing prototypes who are posting them on chink social media and watching everyone try and guess shit and render things from the information.

Apple have as of yet, not finalized a design, clearly. The shape and design doesn't bother me too much. The thing I am thinking about is whether they've worked out how to make components such as Touch ID work behind a display, which would be very fucking impressive. Their old patents all point to them at least having had interest in such a thing before. Apple have acquired the necessary companies involved in the tech enough to develop it, so it may be making its debut in the next iPhone.

All I want is an SE sized phone with all the flagship shit. I don't care for large phones.

What are they gonna change in the next generation's design philosophy after bezel-less becomes uniform?

Not that beautiful besides, iPhone will be basically the same but the screen will be even bigger and no retarded curves which are annoying as fuck to hold.

this pretty much.
Just wait till the chinks will make one of these with android and two times cheaper.

That shit is ugly because of the stupid curve

It's a fucking fan render you retard.

it cranks up to 1000 nits so there's really no chance of glare unless you're like 1ft from studio lights.

iphone won a long time ago pajeet.

>This is what iCucks actually believe

Satan's right. Gotta wait till the keynote.

>tfw no bazelless phones yet
When?????????????

Still a ways away but soon. With each fiscal and technical year, we get closer to true bezel-less phones. We've basically achieved it on TV's, it's a matter of the cameras on the phones and shit.

WHY DO COMPANIES KEEP REMOVING PHYSICAL BUTTONS.
FUCK SOFT BUTTONS.
FUCK CAPACITIVE TOUCH BUTTONS.

FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE

MAKE IT STOP THEY TOOK AWAY MY REMOVABLE BATTERY, THEN MY MICROSD SLOT, NOW MY PHYSICAL BUTTONS.

I'll just keep using my Galaxy S4

>We've basically achieved it on TV's
Have we? Got pics?

>whether they've worked out how to make components such as Touch ID work behind a display
That would be incredible. If it ends up just being a round sensor on the back of the device then it's official, Apple has run out of ideas. It would be a copy of the S8.

And your minijack

>muh calls
>muh camera

FUCK normies

Google intentionally makes it difficult to even utilize external storage. My Galaxy Tab Pro has a micro SD slot, but if I load it up with videos or music files none of my apps can access it. The only way to get to those files is the built in file explorer in the notification area, which grants the application access one file at a time. It's fucking retarded.

I have an s6 edge and it glares all the fucking time. Don't fall for the edge screen meme

>Don't fall for the edge screen meme
All phones are going in that direction unfortunately. I bet even "enthusiast" phones like those made by OnePlus will eventually have edge displays.

is the obvious goal since like a decade ago.

if arms race keeps its pace, samsung will be selling it by 2021, and apple by 2025

That was an issue for the HTC Inspire I had after they locked out SD cards after an update.
But now I'm chilling with 160GB on my phone, so fuck Spotify and fuck phone companies for charging $200 to go from 32GB to 64GB.

Are we talking curved displays or what here?

At first it was cool having a curved display and seeing those pixels moving around, but then the magic dissapears and you see it doesn't have any advantage over a normal screen (maybe that edge drawer with contacts and shit). And the worst problem is if you hold it too much in your hand, your palm will touch the edge of it and fuck you up when you type.

curve = edge
Galaxy s7 edge

So why would other manufacturers go with curved displays? It has literally no practical application and only makes the phone harder to hold.

Consumer demand. Youtube reviewers will criticize a new phone for not having the edge display and everyone else will say "wow a phone without edge display in 2017 baka".

Seriously though who the fuck actually likes and enjoys the curved display? I can see how the 2.5d glass looks cool but edge display is just too much. I currently have a Moto X Pure which has small bezels but it's annoying as fuck when I'm holding it and it registers touches right by the edge.

>xiaomi mix

>that recycled curved shadow in the upper left corner of the iphone 7 on the fake render of the 8

They'll never get rid of the home button. All the old folks wouldn't be able to use their phone anymore. So the totally bezel less thing i cant see working for them. They're too locked in on the design at this point because normies, especially apple normies, can't handle change.

But they switched to soft button with the 6, and they courageously removed the headphone jack.
They do change things, just carefully thinking

Look like the "nost won bros" spammer from /vg/ found Sup Forums.

Learn to detect this fag:
-generally misantrophe post
-ends a sentence or post with "bros" or "lads"
-usually mentions how someone else won

Stop replying, tell him to kill himself. This is literally frogposting mark3.

>xiaomi mix
>cheap
>better

not there yet mate. Still it was really cool someone actually had the balls to go that far. It proved everyone wanted something like it. iPhone at this point is just copying that and we will soon get better version from different manufacturers. I hope the lazy motherfuckers make the fingerprint scanner work on the screen and not everyone goes and put that in the back.

it's shit, has even worse battery life and buggier than previous version, only cool thing is the screen. Samsung should stop making shit phones and just sell their screens to everyone else.

>Zero analog buttons
>le ebin big screen meme

Real flagship phone right there

>hardware buttons in the year 2017
>bezels in the year 2017
ewe lad

I want no bezel, the ability to remove and change the battery, the ability to remove and change the storage card, the ability to digitally access all areas and contents of my phone without requiring any middle-man software, and the ability to freely modify the software of my phone as I see fit.

I'll be interested in cell phones again when all that becomes a reality once more. Apple a shit. A SHIT!

>picture isn't even real
>holy shit iPhone looks so much better than android!!!!!