pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEM9JOT-YCQ
techkeys.us/collections/artisan/products/twin-sixshooters-set
amazon.ca/MasterKeys-Mechanical-Keyboard-Intelligent-Switches/dp/B01ITE941Y
overclockers.co.uk/steelseries-apex-m800-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-64174-kb-066-st.html
amazon.co.uk/d/B01M174LUK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

touch typing autist *sharts*

ANSI > ISO

over priced memes?
topre?
cherry?
it applies to both

>moving your entire left hand 2u just to type >

What kind of keyboard do I need if I have tendonitis?

You can get cherry keyboards brand new for 30-50 bucks tho.

ANSI

>What kind of keyboard do I need if I want tendonitis?
ISO

This one

first for reasonably priced keyboard

Any keyboard with 30g topre, or their chink clones

what switches do you have in that? looks nice, planning to get one myself but i'm not sure which switches to get.

gateron clears :^)

99% of newfags should start off with a magicforce 68 with gaterons and thick pbt caps

GMK OBLIVION WHATS GOING ON

First for old ass keyboard

Been using a filco tenkeyless for like a decade. Any other tenkeyless boards worth looking at these days?

see

Something that doesn't scream neck beard virgin but still functional

Ducky One TKL

Sounds like somebody is insecure.

Alright I'll start. Post your keebs, weebs.

Looks good thanks.
I am. I still want to get laid friend. I'm not judging your life choice to stay celebate though

orite m8s

Dude you'll die early with that attitude. Just relax and stop stressing out about what people on the internet will think of you. I'd pass on the SSK since its about as big as my full size Ducky. I 100% recommend that you do get a Ducky keyboard. Its not perfect, but I'd get the one with PBT keycaps

I was obviously being humorous. The reality is that it's unwieldy to the point of why bothering getting a tkl to begin with. Don't be so defensive lad.

You're on a Mongolian shadow puppet site on a less commonly used board with the sticky having a religious iconography of a crazy hobo in a thread arguing about meme keyboards. You are not getting laid any time soon friendo.

These are very pretty, congrats on the finds.

Don't falsely equivocate my relatively esoteric knowledge of this places existence with my ability to impress normie women that walk into my apartment for the first time

Cheers gun dude, do you have a picture of all your guns? I'm a Brit so all I own is an air pistol :(

thats gay:)

tfw no ortholinear buckling spring 60% with spherical thick pbt caps and a trackpoint

fuck off

need advice!
Looking for keyboard like the magic keyboard from apple (same touch feeling and sound). But it shouldn't be wireless and not from apple.

IBM beamspring sounds perfect for you.

I haven't been in the scene for over a year. Whcich keycaps are most popular now? Which artisan caps are good now besides the usual suspect?

Right now hi pro is the big meme. Massdrop decided to fund mat3o and now they have their own custom high profile keycaps that you can get right now. The chinks have also bought SPs old hi pro tooling and are now making SA keycaps. Vortex is also developing their own hi pro clones and are already begining to roll them out. As far as artisan keycaps go we don't really talk about those here, but Ducky has entered the game and is now making and selling some

I think you can, you "just" need to be licensed? From what I've seen it's not as hard there as it is in some countries, and suppressors aren't regulated the same way there as here.

Here are some

so make one

youtube.com/watch?v=cEM9JOT-YCQ

Yes but police check your house regularly, can't be assed with that.

Who is this loo boo?

fuck off

you fuck off. He's contributing to the threads, wtf r u doing?

Post your keyboard user. I already posted my SSK

Thanks! Seems like a lot has happened. I still have a board I bought from mat3o laying around somewhere.

Sudanese girl from youtube

Ah a fellow rubber dome aficionado

I dont bring my ssk on dates If you thought so.

Ducky is also experimenting with a lot of shit right now, including hi pro keycaps. They have artisans like:
techkeys.us/collections/artisan/products/twin-sixshooters-set
But also are doing funky keyboards like the MK fission, the "new" poker ii, the shine 6, DSX, and a few other things.

Best brown switch keyboard for ~$50? I'm looking at the Qsian and logitech 701+. Are either or those decent for the price or can ai do better?

gateron brown qisan

I have 3 Ducky metal skull keycaps from when they first did them.

Of course ai can do better. My guess is that it would probably go after an old cherry keyboard from surplus stores.

I can't wait until their new doubleshot PBT comes out since I want a One TKL with them. I also bought a Ducky Pocket.

How long do I have to pretend to like mechanical keyboard until it starts to feel better than my good old Logitech G11?

I POSTED IT AGAIN

Is there a market for model f xt's?

it'll take a while with that attitude

If its cherry shit, then just throw it out and go back to your rubber dome.

there are a couple of them on ebay for 70-80 bucks.

Should I buy an Anne Pro?

used ones or repros? if you want to make them for profit then f xt's are extremely niche. make a 60-75% board

Its the kishsaver model Fs that are the valuable ones. If your XT is in good condition and is converted to work on modern computers you should easily be able to get 120-150 bucks for it

Found a few a pretty nice ones a while back and I dont care for them enough to keep/use.
Alright, thats enough of an answer

Do any of the cheap chink keyboards come with a removable USB cable? Was looking at the Redragon K552-N but the cable is attached and the logo is ugly

>saturday night drinking beer
>pouring from can into a glass because I like drinking from a glass more
>spill beer on area around esc key and the F1-4s and 1-4ish
>keyboard starts spazzing out
>try to dry it and take keycaps off, it's still fucking up
>oh well it's been 5 years, I'm missing some keys anyway, the up and down key don't work and part of it is melted
>buy pick related
>look at insert for new keyboard and see a note saying "if you spill liquid on your board, dry it off and wait a bit with it in the sun and try to use it again"
>take old board out of the trash and it actually works

Hm, should I keep using the new board or use the old one? This new one is tenkeyless which is annoying. And these blues are loud as shit compared to brown switches. And this has no backlight...

>Budget
As cheap as possible; like ~$100
>Location (continent at least)
Canada
>Preferred switch type
Don't really know...
>Form factor
100% !!!
>Backlight
Indifferent
>Previous/current keyboards
Been using a razer blackwidow tournament edition (80%), not sure the switch type.
Looking for something that has similar feel (switch) but with a numpad.

Get a Ducky One from ncix

amazon.ca/MasterKeys-Mechanical-Keyboard-Intelligent-Switches/dp/B01ITE941Y

overclockers.co.uk/steelseries-apex-m800-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-64174-kb-066-st.html
Free reasonable controller for local co-op with girlfriend and pals. Feature rich lighting. Very quiet. Alleged squeaking develops over time. Preferred low profile. Macro keys. Kinda plasticy. Some complaints about typing comfort. Rubber, adjustable feet. Costs 100 bong. 3 years old but steelseries claim they aren't intending to replace it soon.
amazon.co.uk/d/B01M174LUK
Not fucking ginormous, nicely accessible enter key for thumb-tapping. Cherry brown. Very sturdy but flip out feet. Costs 70 bong. Less than a year old.
What Choose? Assume that I know everything.

Cooler master

Redragon vs Magicforce? Do they really use different switches? Redragon claims they use a Green switch but the physical switch is blue. Magicforce says they use blue and the switch is blue.

redragon has "custom"-made switches which is code for no-name chink knockoffs. magicforce you can get with gateron switches which are considered to be very legit in the keyboard nerd community

Guys, convince me not to get this monstrosity, the Vortex Race 3.

But... I feel like I have to get it because I've been searching for something in this exact layout with Clears forever. I love the design and switches but... those fucking colors

Just bought a pok3r clear should arrive in a day or so. What's the best key cap set I should look into? I like the white grey old school style.

Did anyone order the OLKB Planck massdrop?

it seems clears are quite rare? i was about to suggest to get some other keyboard like Z-88, drevo or choc mini to mod with clears. vortex race 3 doesn't have great keycap compatibility and i personally don't like how the 1.5u esc and del look

and yeah those colors are terrible i wouldn't want them at all

Why do people prefer tenkeyless keyboards now?

>tfw I wanted to hit enter on my new keyboard that doesn't have a num bad and I ended up hitting the right arrow

isn't it obvious?
>more compact and efficient design, everything is near the home row
>can have the mouse closer to you

tfw no ortholinear buckling spring 60% with spherical thick pbt caps and a trackpoint

Hm, I suppose I just need to get used to it? I just got this today.

I am starting to appreciate the space more ( i now have more shit right in front of me than I could have with my old board) but something about it feels off.

bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yes you'll just have to get used to it like instead of using the numpad enter it will feel completely natural to hit the normal enter

>browns
>failco

fuck off avatarfag

Even with the hit or miss reviews ive seen/read on them?

Did you read the product discription, those colored modifiers are extra. The default ones are grey.

works just fine over here
also
>what is Amazon return policy

Amazon return policy Is great. I just dont wanna have to mail it back cuz im lazy.

even then it's still pretty gross

What a waste.

what is this?

best gaymen tkl?

Qisan Magicforce 68 (color: silver) with Gateron Clear switches + NPKC blank keycaps

First time poster here. Own a Logitech g310 with romer G keys, have had a decent experience with em. Have some bonus bucks to spend, split between the blackwidow chroma green, corsair k95 browns or reds and corsair k95 platinum. Have no experience with cherry mx keys and I live in the middle of nowhere so can't test keys myself. Mostly typing with casual gaming, any recommendations? RGB lighting would be great, any backlit would be good, but typing experience is the top priority. Any suggestions?

Nice b8 m8

Is there a name for this kind of keyboard layout? I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard with this kind of layout and I mostly do a lot of typing.

Because they're too pussy to go with a common non-standard board like a 75% or 1800 layout.

75%