What's the single most aesthetic piece of tech?

What's the single most aesthetic piece of tech?

I've always wanted pic related.

Macbook air is undeniably the most aesthetic. Nothing else even comes close.

The old iphones, or the SE (which looks like an old iphone)

Good thing there was nothing inside that garbage can when it tipped over.

Only thing ITT so far is pretentious hipster garbage. Post some real tech ffs

The OP pic related. I have never been a macfag, but I got to use the 27" 5k iMac recently and it's so damn comfy.

Looks nice until you get past the splash screen there and realize it's running Windows

then install linux on it you homosexual

Microsoft is the new Apple.

>Apple releases puck mouse in 1998
>Close to two decades later, Microsoft releases the screen puck

Both are worthless.

Photoshop lags on that thing for fucks sake. It might look good, but it's useless to the one group of people who would be stupid enough to spend the money on it.

I don't understand how MS fucked this up. Photoshop lags on the Surfacebook too. It was literally the only reason why I wanted the Surfacebook, but you draw on it and it takes like half a second for the lines to show up.

Top tier kino

that could very well be a kinoflow in the reflection on the screen, so you might be correct

Powerbook G4 12"

design is great, I would like better specs tho (bigger ssd + quad core i7)

Powerpc piece of shit. Enjoy finding software

I think these simple watches are beautiful

This is best, how feasible would it be to throw modern components in one of these? I feel like compatibility and airflow might be lacking. Any idea what motherboard size it takes?

15 inch retina macbook pro (not the new one)

what is this lappy

i had one of those up until a year ago

no user the psp was/is the shit!

search your feelings, you know it's true.

Pleb filter has detected 1 pleb

I just own it because it looks good.
Chromebook Pixel

>linux
>2017

nice meme

>those huge bezels

Not that. The jews tricked you into thinking a shiny apple logo is "aesthetic". It looks just as bad as every other all in one, besides that bezelless matte display lenovo one.

Why A and W got same Japanese letter?

Powermac G5/pre-trash can Mac Pro
Thinkpad 701c
Powerbook G5
Powerbook G3, the "Wall Street" one

I personally love the pre core-i series Thinkpads, notably the T43 (I believe I've seen models in which the hinges are asymmetrical, in which case I exclude those).

This

This

And this

These speakers and the keyboard. Apple peripherals before the chiclet keyboard, the mighty mouse, and excluding the hockey-puck mouse are all very aesthetic.

This would be included if it were completely stripped of all the Google branding, and had an uppercase keyboard.

Anyone remember the HP Blackbird?

It was a prebuilt gaming PC but god damn I thought the case was gorgeous.

Looks cool, but way too easy to tip over

that touch id sensor is ugly though.

Cisco Aironet AIR-CAP2602I-Z-K9

>Apple literally admitted this design was a mistake

stop using that word wrong, underage cunt

All objects are aesthetic. Just as all movies are graphic. Maybe this type of speaking started with saying something is 'quality' rather saying it has good qualities.

Also.. what's the most visual picture.

Still have wet dreams over this

>OP image shows 6 items
>computer
>mouse
>keyboard
>power cable
>desk
>wall

Which single item there were you attempting to use in reference to your topic, OP?

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

w2c

iPhone 5

hello underage

they don't, there's an extra horizontal line on the W one.

Had one of these at my last job, I love to shit on Apple but goddamn if this wasn't the best piece of hardware I've ever used. If only I could have used Linux instead of osx.

Pic related

I have one, the previous idiot owner painted its lid.

Microsoft is better than apple in hardware design now

theres literally nothing wrong with OS X

Whats wrong with his fingers?

look at that keyboard and mouse

how can apple even compete

>Quoting the wrong post

I have a very similar unit, an ultra 20. Gutted it and put my old 2600k system in it. Bretty decent backup PC

>glossy plastic
No fucking thank you

You all have bad taste

I think most of them used standard ATX, so you should be alright just chucking a new motherboard, CPU and GPU in. I'm not sure though, so you'll probably have to open it up and check. Also there might be clearance issues with longer graphics cards.

Actually I never thought about this before. But now that you pointed it out, I think Sony did the right thing in giving the PSP a glossy finish. Having a matte exterior would probably leave it looking cheap like those old PSX controllers. Although, I just looked at the DS4 that's sitting on my table right now and I notice it's actually matte. Fuck. I just never had a problem with the PSP finish before.

why would anyone get this over a cintiq?

They didn't go for Iris pro graphics, just stuck with the old Intel 520

Nah

you were close

The only correct answer...
Too bad you chose a bad image

I win.

Back when Apple actually tried to be innovative in design instead of just releasing boring slabs of metal like nowadays.

Mac stands gross me out subconsciously because they look like a foot prosthesis.

>macshit everywhere
fuck I'm getting old

Where can I get one of those keyboards? I'm sick of this shallow ass magic keyboard.

I miss the late 90s clear plastic trend. Have pic related as well as other old era electronics that did this.

The worst part of this is the fact they decided to do a shitty photoshop of the Toronto skyline from an angle that is impossible because its in the middle of the lake.

>mfw commenting on this from a 2014 13" mbp

overall cheaper package

HIPSTERS LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEE

This is the ugliest phone I have ever seen. I considered buying one because of the great price but it was simply too ugly.

>white background
Wew

>ugliest phone I have ever seen
Bold statement user, there are some much uglier phones out there

k

Post one

I want my white motherboards back pls

>dat aesthetic

my dick

that keyboard looks so fun to type on

They look nice, but they're absolute garbage to type on. Worse membranes I've ever used.

If you don't mind low-profile keyboards, modern Apple keyboards are made far better. I really like the Magic Keyboard.

Samsung made the best looking flatscreen TV.

I have one, it's okay I guess. Also always a fan of that old style iMac, almost bought one way back when but ended up saving a ton of money and just building my own computer to run linux lol.