I'm currently installing gentoo with `genkernel all` How disgusting am I?

I'm currently installing gentoo with `genkernel all` How disgusting am I?

is that an mp5 with an intermediate round?

Its a G3 series you dumb nigger

the barrel is so short tho

That's what I did.

yeah it's a joke, there is no god damn barrel. it's cut off at the chamber

>genkernel
What is this faggotry they've added since I last used it?

Genkernel is fucking great. You can always just use genkernel --nconfig all

says a tripfag

>LMAO dude I know I'm part of the Summer wave that ruined this place in the first place but I'm better than you!

That is some serious faggotry. I bet you didn't even hard mask systemd.

>gentoo
Just install Windows 8 like I did, my man.

that mag looks spliced together, wtf

I'm installing it with genkernel - - menuconfig all because I had to enable systemd support first

That's a ghetto extendo. You weld it and put a larger spring on it.

literally kill yourself tier.

Just use ubuntu if you cannot set up a kernel for yourself. Genkernel should have never been a feature in gentoo.

Do some research and configure the kernel yourself, it is not that hard user.

Actually genkernel is shit. I tried it first and it picked every single driver except the ones I needed. I only use it to generate initramfs because I'm using luks

it is good for learning but long term you should use hardened

From a performance standpoint, compiling you own minimal kernel provides such an insignificant performance advantage it doesn't make much sense on a modern system unless you are doing it to satisfy some sort of ocd.
You should put most of your compilation/configuration/optimization time where it matters the most, as in programs you're gonna run for lots of cpu time and that can benefit from the performance, such as audio/video encoders/decoders, web browsers, video players etc.
The kernel usually takes up so little cpu time even if you halved it you wouldn't see any difference.
So no, you're not disgusting, just remember genkernel isn't very smart and you will probably still have to enable some modules manually.

Read a man page, genkernel only does that if you don't know what you are doing.

It's been in Gentoo for 10 years or more.

Funny, that's almost exactly when I stopped using it and moved to Debian.

Not really funny.
Also you are a moron and most likely a bigot :3