/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a Chinese boxed Logitech G102 Prodigy off eBay • user's KZ ZS3 arrived • Jack Ma helps out Chinese authorities to seize $2.9 million worth of counterfeit cosmetics • 100pc deals with all sorts of useless tat • user tries out his BM-8000 and provides samples • user gets a new hat with some funny spelling on a emblem • user tries out a HDD docking station with 3 USB ports • Sorry I missed your possed, user gets his K key working again • user speaks Chinglish with a seller • Jack Ma "In the next 30 years, the world will see much more pain than happiness" • user gets a Mi Band 1 • user receives some replica Gameboy carts • For some 6 euros user receives a watch repair magnifier glasses • user checks out some watch straps from ZLIMSN and says they're amazing • user DIYs his Xbox One S controller with parts for a Elite controller • Tai-Hao caps looking nice alright

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/iJyG
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_335794.html
gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_533515.html
imgur.com/a/rglWt
aliexpress.com/item/4-Layers-Weed-Herb-Tobacco-Grinder-Cigarettes-Crusher-hand-muller-shredder-for-hookah-shisha-chicha-narguile/32793665340.html
ebay.com/itm/252883754929
alibonus.com/
item.jd.com/4300574.html#crumb-wrap
github.com/Freeyourgadget/Gadgetbridge
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does the Mi Band 2 have a stopwatch function?

Anyone use or have a laser level? Looking to buy a couple of cheap ones eBay. This one and a 90 degree angle one. These things run for well more than 3x price at home depot.

Thoughts?

>it's legit

Anyways, does anyone have a link to this sweater?

No

be the first to try them lad

Not a finished review, but I'm currently in the editing phase of a future review and I'd like some feedback.

I still need to write a script, but I've pieced together some stuff. Tell me what you think.

vid.me/iJyG

need an android smartphone for my dad under $140

Looking forward to it, seems good so far.

loved my ATE-S until some fuck stole them.

I love that jungle bass. ZST or ZS3? I'm leaning towards ZST because zesty

gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_335794.html
This seems pretty cheap for just any SSD let alone a portable one. Obviously speeds would be below that of other cheap SSDs but I might cop it just for a portable linux install. The only thing I wonder is why it's that cheap in the first place for a year old SSD.

Link?

Gearbest isn't known for selling pure fakes but at that price I wonder if it's 128GB or a 32 GB with firmware that claims 128.

That's pretty unusually cheap for a SSD.

gaybeast has the black """""carbon fiber""""" ones on sale for $10.99

gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_533515.html

otherwise the cool ones are like $15-18 on GB or Ali

Chink grinder review!

Ordered the grinder on the 7th of April, and it arrived today. (Monday, April the 24th)
Quality is not bad at all, it's pretty good. The teeth are sharp, and the top attaches with a magnet.
It has 4 pieces, which is cool! Even brings a little tool for the kief catcher.
Only con is that the grinder is a bit small, but I knew that before buying it.
Overall for $4 it's an excellent deal, I recommend it.

Pictures:
imgur.com/a/rglWt

Item link:
aliexpress.com/item/4-Layers-Weed-Herb-Tobacco-Grinder-Cigarettes-Crusher-hand-muller-shredder-for-hookah-shisha-chicha-narguile/32793665340.html

>That's pretty unusually cheap for a SSD.
Are you people on drugs? 128GB SSDs have been this price for months if not years. I paid $50 for my last few Crucial M4's. Do you live in Brazil or something where things cost 10x normal price?

Dude weed LMAO

I don't expect there'd be too much risk of the capacity being low, rather it could just be nowhere near the claimed speeds, though hopefully since Netac isn't a completely unknown brand it would at least be reasonable.

My local prices were around that cheap for typical 120GB SSDs a while back, but they've gone back up a bit because NAND shortages or whatever excuse it was. Also this is basically an mSATA SSD with a free case included, and mSATA tends to be yet more expensive.

Get a Joyroom JR E-109
or a Remax 610D
Or a Boarseman CX98

Any Canadians living in the GTA? How long does it take to ship things from Aliexpress?

I ordered two autism cubes on February 18th, they still haven't arrived yet. I don't want to open a dispute or anything because I don't want to get blacklisted. What should I do?

I also ordered two "Metal Puzzle Brain Teaser Game for Children Adults" on the same day. They arrived via ePacket a week from the date I ordered them, even though I chose the "Free Shipping to Canada via AliExpress Standard Shipping". Neat.

intenral SSDs are usually more expensive

How much would it cost to network-unlock this? (AT&T)
ebay.com/itm/252883754929

No fuck you

>No u

Will i chink myself if i join this site?
I have seen a lot of russian buyers posting links to it on the aliexpress reviews...
but again
>russians
alibonus.com/

Holy shit is eBay fucking retarded? I sent a message to a Chinese guy about an item, all written in English, but when I checked the sent messages list, the message that was sent to him actually contains useless bloat text written in my native language (yeah I forgot to use the .com ebay domain).

Is this for real or is it showing like that just on my side? I really hope they aren't this much fucking retarded. An experienced seller might be used to this crap so maybe the guy won't even give a fuck but, it's still damn retarded if they did it.

i think that is generated automatically, well i think.
I have ebay on spanish and still send those blurbs in english

>"This item has been shipped."
>No shipment ID
What did he mean by this?

Maybe I forgot to change the settings somewhere, I'll make sure to use .com from now on. It's confusing.

a real human bean

what usb cables are good brand?
thank you friend

>buying chink tea
Is it good? Is it worth it? Or is "Tea" have a different meaning

What's the difference between the KZ ATE and the KZ ATE-S?

Are they still the best memebuds?

I ordered that fucker 2 months ago and it hasn't arrived

Is this general for poor east euros who don't have Amazon?

>amazon
enjoy getting jewed

S variant has memory-wire to hold shape over ear, they are good

Chinky slip on shoes arrived. They have no insole so are uncomfortable to wear without socks.

enjoy your foot cancer

Opinions on huawei honor phone? I hear mostly about xiaomi here but this guy is only 145 USD.
item.jd.com/4300574.html#crumb-wrap

lol

Does anyone know if the Chuwi hi13 is any good? Its god the nice surface panel.

Thanks!

Holy shit can you even still open a dispute

Any good 20000mAh powerbank with displays and at least four USB output? Bonus if Micro USB charging port

Seems that I can, yeah.

maybe but they don't ship anymore because of samsung and their explosive batteries

Open dispute. Get refund for never receiving items.

what's the best place to buy chinkshit from in australia?

Taobao/Aliexpress
It only takes a week or less to ship to AU/NZ

I've had good experiences with Aliexpress.

Gearbest is also ok, but they seem a fuckton more expensive on a lot of things. Really depends on what you're chasing.

Depends what you want.

I have purchased a few phones, keyboards and IEMs from Banggood and have not had any issues with them. However, they are probably more expensive...

How's you're Ali Jungle?

2 trees, 268 points, 3102 coins

How do I wash those leather phone cases, mine is getting kinda smelly

Dissapointed with my Ruizu X02.
Takes ages to update song list
Freezes and displays '10' all over the screen
Now it won't connect to my computer

How's the firmware on the Benjie K9?

I gave up on it

Stick it in boiling water

Did you flash the agptek firmware?

Any good alternative app for mi band 2? If you fall asleep past 12 it doesn't change date and thinks you've been in bed for quite some time (there is options to change time afterwards but the date doesn't change)

github.com/Freeyourgadget/Gadgetbridge

Need an alternative to the Vivo Xe 800s

Thanks mate

Anyone see any nice keycaps with large centered legends lately? Ive read about people talking about the chinese copying popular group buy sets but I'm not seeing any on ali.

Not the user you're replying, but thanks for this. Now I'm considering getting one too.

New shit's here...

IEMs?

... it's a selfie-stick. Don't judge me, got a $5 Rock Store coupon and didn't know what else to buy.
Don't know what to say about the features:
- it's pretty long (90cm).
- the shutter can be triggered remotely with a button on the handle.
- it's made of anodized aluminum and doesn't look or feel cheap at all.
- it can be mounted on a tripod.
For 59 cents, i consider this a steal when in my country things of this quality easily go for $10+.

really stimulates the neurotransmitter uptake

Xiaomi Redmi 4X Global or ZUK Z2?

Mi Band 1 has arrived

why does no one consider the z2 pro

it's much better and also not that much more expensive

From banggood (never had issues with them so I am sticking with them)
>Redmi 4x Global AU$242.30
>ZUK Z2 AU$236.90
>ZUK Z2 Pro AU$403.84

The price for z2 pro is out of my budget (AU$250). Are there any other recommendations?

Xiaomi Mi5?

Get the zuk z2

Mi5 is AU$65 over my budget but thank you for the recommendation
Can you elaborate on some key differences? The Redmi having an SD card slot is putting it slightly ahead of the Z2, but perhaps there are some bigger advantages of the Z2 over the redmi 4x?

Daily reminder to ignore:
Zuk shills
Eiaosi shills
Doogee shills

the only thing that went weird with zuk z2 afaik is the middle button which is programmable so i guess that got solved,so go for it

Anyone has experience with chink condoms?

Also ignore:
RegularOP
Comfy
Awful Reviews
HypertonicAnon

Since they're all money hungry e-celeb cancer.

yes i now have 2 babies and 1 is slightly yellow probably from the sun right?

You can bash commies with that stick

HK via egay.

Any chink Juicero copies?

Fuck you you're just jealous Comfy doesn't even monetize her videos you fucking faggot

I could also go for Redmi Note 4 ?

yep just look them up on the internets and choose the one that fits your pleasing.They are both fine even tho some on csg shill for redmemes or zuks

Life used to be easier a few months ago when it was as simple as GET A RN3P user

redmi 4a costs $90

Get a Redmi Note 4 Global

faggot packed my phone with a fucking us plug
can I dispute for this?

Your own fucking fault for not living in the greatest country on earth.

Flashed the one before the recent one (in the last 2 months one), found out it wouldn't connect while trying to flash the latest one.

I got the same thing with my coupon.

Need a good bag for camping, any recommendations for chink bags?

>Sent defective goods
>Open dispute, ask for refund
>"Just try a new battery"
>Buy new battery, still doesn't work
>Demand refund again
>They offer to to send a new one
>If I cancel dispute
>Fuck that, we both know you won't ship it
>Demand refund again
>"please change the dispute reason to : No tracking information this option , we will give you money after you changed reason"

Just to be sure, they're trying to chink me, right?
Does changing the dispute reason save their stores stats? Can they weasel out of the refund if that is the dispute reason?

>>They offer to to send a new one
>>If I cancel dispute
Am in the same situation. I told the chink he either pays me or no deal, I won't get out of the dispute on his word.

I got chinked with a 1 dollar something USB C adapter. It never got here, and the seller closed the order after settling the dispute after I accepted a 20 day extension.

You really don't have a usb adapter?

They sell cheap shit, but you can't trust them as far you can throw them.

Do you guys think I should change the dispute reason?
Worst case scenario is that I'm out $3.74. Then I can report back and we can be wise to another chink tactic.