How can I watch Mr normie without paying money and without a VPN and without getting vanned

How can I watch Mr normie without paying money and without a VPN and without getting vanned

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/search/mr robot shaanig/0/99/0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Break into your neighbor's house and watch it on their TV.

thepiratebay.org/search/mr robot shaanig/0/99/0

www.normietorrentwebsite.com/[2015]MrNormie_720p_YIFFY

Why do you want to watch mr boss runs gnu+linux?

Just find one of those free tv websites. I use to use watchseries but they shit the bed. Use Ublock if you don't want to get fucked by ads. Privacy Badger is also a neat tool to cut down the ads even more. I would also suggest doing this on linux or even a VM to be safe.

kodi with tv addons is all you need.

But privacy badger explicitly states it does not cut ads, only elements which track you.

It is really good about blocking the annoying popups that come on those sites that usually consist of social media garbage.

or exodus but kodi is the only way to go

You could always go to your nearest coffee shop and assuming the owner isn't that tech literate you could pirate there.

>getting v& for DLing le hacker show
nice1

> assuming the owner isn't tech illiterate

You want him to be tech illiterate so if they police come, he won't be able to tell which device was pirating, even if he checks.

Also any public sysadmin worth his salt blocks torrent websites.

what ?
dude get a ad blocker you fag, go to couchturner.something and watch it. i watched it all .

don't watch it, it starts to suck really bad but you'll already be pot committed to finishing it

Wait what? Police come after you if you download a shitty TV series? Where the fuck do you live?

its a meme you dip

well, maybe it's just not for faggots

You are either blind or illiterate.

>want to be a meme hakkur like mr. robot
>visibly shaking and teary eyed trying to illegally download it online.

kys you kissless virgin faggot

> isn't that tech literate

The answer is blind.

Bonsoir + git gud

They had sex at some point, right?

I think it was like the third to last episode of season one.