How do people put up with lagdroid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=iphone lag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/results?search_query=iphone lag

Flash a rom without Google Botnet Services and it gets a lot faster

Nigger I'm still using my HTC One M7 from 2013 and it runs fine, how the fuck do you retards manage to lag out your shitty phone with a CPU and GPU that's like 8 times faster.

No such thing, specify the phone model. There is no such thing as the android phone. Just like that an iPhone 4s laggs compared to the iPhone 7...

well it sure beats putting up with fucking your mom op

>samshit with touchjizz
Move along people, nothing new here

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but you just flash a new PajeetROM and perform a factory reset every 2-3 months and it's j-j-j-j-j-j-j-just f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fine...! a-apple is for f-fags...!! w-who cares if it's superior in design and implementation, I associate it with normies and hipsters and girls and therefore it's not cool and because everything revolves around my brand associations and personal insecurities i can't enjoy good technology even though i'll criticize others for allegedly vapid and shallow opinions! t-t-t-t-t-that's why android's the best...!

ALSO SUPERPOWER 2020 GET OVER IT

;_____;

By not using the shitty ass apps your mom downloaded for you.

Wasted quads

@60080024
I hope you didnt type this.

Quads of truth

Nice meme, same ROM since 2013 on an 2012 LGG2 still runs fine.
Only autists manage to fuck up the unfuckable.

I hope you stop using shitty bait

>@
you have to go back

>Falling for obvious b8
Yea, you do

>LGG2 still runs fine
>>fine
>>>fine
kek

My wife has at least 50 Firefox tabs open in her browser at any given time. And it runs in the background. Stupid people do shit like that. And she never reboots

Actually ios/android flame war is made up by bots. Noone really cares.

how do people put up with you

lol

/u/60080081
U jelly?

>hurr durr I'm just pretending to be retarded

6.0.1 stock (pajeet roms aren't all that great for the note) on my note 4 and it's not lagging anywhere. I swear those people provoke getting lags by being extra retarded.
@60080130
(you)s are a drug to some people

>falling for it

Yeah you need to go back

Just be patient, that's all you can do.

>irrelevant anime face
_donald

How do people put up with Itunes?

>trying to hook me with such obvious b8

4/10 though I replied

>no updates after a year because android is abandonware
>""""""""""runs fine""""""""""""

The difference is with android you have a choice of manufacturer
Some are good, some are shit. If you're smart you can get a great phone for very cheap

iOS is locked down, only manufactured by apple, basically a monopoly
So you don't have a choice

it's something autists do to avoid leaving a backlink, I'm convinced it's just 1-2 literal retards doing it but I suppose I could be underestimating the number of mentally defective people here

Its to keep users from getting a (you) and a ping on their browser to keep flaming.
Also bot chaff

>how the fuck do you retards manage to lag out your shitty phone with a CPU and GPU that's like 8 times faster.
If you want to have friends in 2017 you have to install at least 30 of the latest MemeApps. Without them you're just another loser.

Whatapp and Viber seem to do fine for my 30ish contacts.