I bought a memepad and it's great and all but it's too heavy to carry around everyday to uni and shit

i bought a memepad and it's great and all but it's too heavy to carry around everyday to uni and shit

everyone else has macbooks and they take up like no space in their bags. is there anything as thin as a new macbook but for windows and cheaper? i just need it for vs code and web browser.

Buy x220

that old man might have eyesight issues

on topic: plenty of non meme pads have a slim design.

it's like 5lbs max you gigantic pussy

x1 carbon, but if you're paying that kind of money for a laptop go spectre x360

holy shit that lower bezel

dropped.

well sure but it's just one thing I have to carry other shit too

This, my p50 is 5.6lbs which is nothing. I don't carry around the power brick because I'm getting 6-8 hours of battery life. The powerbrick is fucking huge though like full on meme-tier

Wear a backpack you goof.

>wear backpack
>fall over because heavy
>can't get up because backpack is restricting upper body movement
>die
No thanks

Good point.

I'm going to inform the local school board that they are letting their students walk around with literal ticking time bombs on their back.

you can buy a dumbbell and work out, fucking pussy

Buy a MBP. I carry one every day, you hardly even notice you're carrying it.

this op get a refurb 2015 mbp that could also easily replace your chinkpad.

bitch please
I carry all my text books, a laptop, a charger, a phone charger, a portable power outlet, and some binders in my backpack.
There no way a thinkpad will cause that to happen.

Laptop is hard to use, it takes about 10x more time to do anything.

but i don't want to spend that much for shitty software

You spend your money as you wish. You should go for an x220 as said if you want a ThinkPad, otherwise if you want a non-meme computer (not an Ultrabook, not a consumer shit) you should look at the pro series. How much exactly are you ready to spend on this?

And as impolite as this is I think you should consider a pen and a paper and a desktop computer at home

>is there anything as thin as a new macbook but for windows
You're obviously new here.
Go to for an answer.

cringe

stupid americans.

there's no such thing as a ibs, i hope you're reborn in a country with SI units