/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user unboxes a SD Card holder and a uGreen USB hub • user lists chink shit of interest • Nice little wallpaper of port of Shanghai even though most of our chink shit moves by air • user gets a tablet stand some MISOLT earbuds and some replica watches bought off Taobao • HypertonicAnon releases a new review of a NES clone youtu.be/AlMiEA9Erlg
• user succeeds in his quest for comfy earbuds and settles for the Tenmak Pro Dual • user receives a cheap Rapoo wireless mouse and that kickstarter wallet that got copied • user's aquarium seeds are doing well Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

alishort.ru/X
aliexpress.com/item/AHEGAO-PERVERT-GIRLS-fashion-cell-phone-case-for-iphone-4-4s-5-5s-5c-SE-6/32737340171.html
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-zuk-z2-pro4gb-64gb
ebay.com/itm/182199038935
aooko.v.yupoo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Doogee Mix!

Best phone for interracial intellectuals!

Bump

No bur seriously, there's no need in tipping delivery men that are already getting a steady wage unless the dude shows up like two days early and in the morning.

Are there any good chink dehumidifiers? I want to keep my hardware room dry and cool.

Use the other thread

are you pretending to be retarded?

RegularOP shills to derail the thread.

Coolpad, which was newly bought by LeEco, will be deviating from the EUI being used by LeEco. They are in the process of testing their own new UI which they call JUI or Journey UI. Currently new Coolpad phones use EUI and older Coolpad phones use CoolUI.

RegularOP updated the op links unlike the 404 thread. Read the threads you're posting in at least.

t. OP of 404 thread.

Substantiate your claims

>asks for proofz
>doesn't even post a russian chicken
I'm going to cook some chicken, have a nice shitposting day user-kun.

Reminder to ignore autism spinner posters, they're dumb fad chasers and don't belong here.

>orange pi zero from Ali arrived
>runs fucking hot idle
>just want to install transmission and torrent through my VPN
>get shit speeds and drops to 0kbps regardless of whether I use wifi or ethernet
>70 degrees Celsius
anyone tried something similar with a RPi zero w?
Did you have better results?

Also what the fuck can I do with this piece of shit?

Add a heatsink maybe? They're really cheap on Ali. The rpi 2 I own also runs hot at idle but I added a heatsink and it works okay.

Well there is probably a sound difference but I'm not head-fi enough to describe it.
Aliexpress.

>buy safety glasses
>comes in blister packaging that will cut your fingers off if you're not very careful
oh the irony

Any meme SD card reader? Not only Micro SD, gotta take regular SD too. It should also be in the flash drive form factor, not the type with a long wire meant to be permanently installed.

$0.1 for Xiaomi Portable usb led ligh! For new customer!
Promo-code: ONLYFORNEW

alishort.ru/X

>.ru

>not having a tism twirler

fuck off vlad

is there anything cheap like rpi but with a mini pcie/pcie port too?

This is a referral link btw

Whoever asked for that Chink Shit Generals wallpaper to be edited to include the csg title, I gotchu senpai.

Enjoy, I guess.

wait 6 months and you will be able to get ryzen for the same sort of price when amd is liquidated

Is it known that Gearbest or their affiliates sell malware infected mobile phones? Just bought Zenfone 2 from them and after little googling appears that ZF2 is potentially infected from seller. Anyone here come across malware infected phones themeselves?

So I had the Ulefone Metal for several months now, and apart from the fingerprint scanner it works really well. I haven't tried any graphically intensive apps or games yet, but I heard it has a pretty good graphics chip as well. And the phone is just over 100 bucks. Good deal.

>got chinked

I ordered some LED lights (pretty happy with them) but they didn't come with the remote.

Been talking to the seller and he wants to do a refund through PayPal.

Is it safe giving my PayPal to the chinks? I'm thinking it should be, what's /csg/'s opinion?

The biggest question is...
Are the redmis infected by seller? If so, could be the biggest data heist of all time, using meme-seeders to get the exponential growth of the product going.

Don't give your paypal sign-in information to anyone. If he says he can't give you money the regular way through paypal, he's lying.

I bought a Timmy E82 4 years ago and it had a malware that can't be removed even with root.

Gearbest is pretty good for not messing with products, that and shipping all your shit in one package is the only advantage of them really.

PayPal refunds will probably leave you paying a fee. Just insist on refunding through ali, they try to avoid it because it makes them look bad.

But I don't need a CPU, I just need a mini PC for a stand-alone mining cluster.

>not paying with paypal in the first place
you don't have to give him your password m8.. they already know your name and address after shipping the items to you anyway.

Get a refund through ali. Insist on it. If your first request is denied, threaten escalation.
Be polite though.

>Just bought a Zenfone 2
That was your first mistake

how did you check if your phone has a malware?

Just format the shit out of it anyway.

Received 4 packages yesterday and one more waiting for me at the post office. It's an official day of celebration today here, so I doubt I can collect it though.

Will do some photos and first impressions soon.

I expected a chink package today but because normies need to get wasted I have to wait until tomorrow.
Fuck the King reeeeeeeeeeeeee

thats what you get for buying allwinner trash

Yeah I woke up just 15 minutes ago but already regretting it. Dumb face-painted fucks everywhere.

Are there any good chink keycaps? PBT prefered

>Buying a Zenfone 2 in 2017

Why?

Why do you use a trip? Do you think you're better than the rest of us? What valuable contributions do you have that necessitates having an identity?

aliexpress.com/item/AHEGAO-PERVERT-GIRLS-fashion-cell-phone-case-for-iphone-4-4s-5-5s-5c-SE-6/32737340171.html
nice

I use a trip because in '08 on Sup Forums everyone had one, it was a full blown massive tripfagging nightmare orgy. After that it always autofilled it for me so why remove it, but usually lurk for some years on other boards before tripping there.

Does it bother you? To be honest I can see why, because this is an anonymous site in theory, but I've always seen it as something pertaining mainly to the orange boards, not the blue ones.

Anyone here have experience buying directly from TaoBao?

I made an account using Chrome and translate extension. Successfully placed an order and payed using alipay. Didn't notice until later that it will be shipped UPS global. I'm afraid UPS is going to try and rape me with brokerage fees for something I only paid 10USD for.

Alibaba seller accepts paypal but the site itself doesn't. Do I have to send it off-site, manually?
Do I still get buyer protection?

Kek what the fuck are you doing

Does information actually get processed by your brain?

No you fucking idiot, sending people money off site is a stupid fucking idea. How do you even have money

Ask them for pay pal invoice, they will send you an offer you have to accept, so you will have the protection as long as everything is described properly, I used alibaba like that.
But its probably better to just use ali.

t.Just issued a cancellation of my order and straight refund to my Paypal account.

I was mesmerized by it's Atom Z3580 and 4gb RAM and my friend bought one from localy second hand for 60 € and propably the last owner ran a Asus stock ROM to it.

Just going to wait Nokias 6 or some other good phone to buy locally and not to mess with chinasellers.

not to bring any fights to this thread, but I'm seriously tempted to pull the trigger on the Zuk Z2, seeing it's got almost double the performance of the Redmi Note 4 on that antutu crap according to:
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-zuk-z2-pro4gb-64gb
But with the rumors of support being dropped with the death of the Zuk line, I'd like to know what would that mean for the owners of the phone?
I'm new to smartphones at all and I have no idea how much do people rely on the brand to develop new software or update stuff.
Couldn't we just use the custom firmware (like that LineageOS) or something and update that?

Yup, we can and we will. But some of the faggots here think that won't be enough. It's up to you really.

would be nice if the randomizer had an option to not include stuff that was already rolled

I did googling around with my knowledge of some chinaphones being infected and came across the same model i ordered. Could have propably done it before buying. Although many sources said that phones were bought from shady ebay sellers and some places like gearbest and aliexpress, i just decided to cancel my order.

Although Asus has some form of clean and newer ROM in theri website to download and install. Friend says it has to be loaded throught SD card and is not OTA compatible ROM update.

niggers

No, you just don't use paypal.

>malware that can't be removed by formatting
>a phone model being "infected"
That's not how this works. I would've told you to wipe your phone and put LineageOS on it, but your replies are too stupid and you couldn't appreciate my advice.

Well yeah i should have wiped it but what done is done and i get refund to Paypal.

and why exactly

How are you finding the mouse user? Was thinking of getting one myself

Well fuck me. Just got a text that the item reached the re-shipment warehouse. It's going to cost 15USD to ship a 10USD item the size and weight of a pack of gum.

Yes, you missed it. 0.1 cent usb sd card reader from the sales.

Where's the cheapest place to buy a tada68 including postage?

I ordered a bunch of NATO straps from a seller. They were cheap, pretty good quality, and arrived quickly. One of them was defective, although I really don't care much. I asked for a replacement anyway, just to save myself $3 or whatever the fuck, and the guy suggested refunding me or something in his Engrish. Today, though, both the item listing and the shop seem to be 404'd. There are 7 items in my order in total and I've only reviewed one of them, and not the defective one.

What will happen if I open a dispute for the defective item? Can/should I chink out and open disputes for all of them?

pic unrelated

you can still dispute even if the store has closed, it only increases your chance of winning

will I have to provide pictures to aliexpress? only one is legitimately defective

yes of course

ok thanks

Recs on sunglasses brands?

no
If the store is closed its easier to just say never received. I did that for a shitty casio clone

Are there any stores on AliExpress or elsewhere that sell keyboards without keycaps?

I have a pair of HDCRAFTER. I like them, but I just want to put this out here in case anyone has a grave warning to me.

In your opinion, what is:

1 - 150~200$ chinkphone with the best camera
2 - 150~200$ chinkphone with the best build quality
3 - most beautiful 150~200$ chinkphone
4 - 150~200$ chinkphone with the best native UI

Just put $15-$30 down for one good rep from Aooko instead of spending $5-$10 on multiple mediocre sunglasses. Chink brands like Veithdia can sometimes have the worst sizing that makes you look like a doof or a woman.

it was tracked and I confirmed it days ago
about half of the items in the order do differ slightly from the pics, though
different buckle and different color, although the color is specified once in the title (rose gold instead of gold). All of the pics show plain gold though

is that enough to get a partial refund on those items?

>150~200$ Secondhand/refurbished flagship from 2015 in mint condition
>Galaxy S5 or Note 4

>makes you look like a doof
>a doof
let's be friends

Will this work with a non-Raspberry Pi device?
ebay.com/itm/182199038935

I wanted to use it on an Orange Pi.

Aooko?

I can put down 50-60 if the glasses are decent but fuck paying 150 for Luxotica sunglasses.

I just bought that IEMs, did I chink myself?

Hey CSG, does anyone have a recommendation on a cheap multi meter?

Also for any aussies in the thread how long does it usually take for things to get to you from gearbest? tracking says my package arrived at customs on the 18th but has nothing after that

I live in a shitty country, my only option is chinkphones

A partial refund definitely. I got a full refund on sunglasses that the seller wrote the wrong dimensions for. They fit me too but the description on the store was wrong.

The very end of my Rock Zircons are fraying. The plastic is exposed and going to burst out. Wtf do I do REEEEEEE.

it was almost $2 (each), how much should I request? $1 each?

Btw these are about a month old, and when they arrived a single strand of the fibre was sticking out in the exact area, but I thought nothing of it.

These look nice desu. I'm in the market for some new earbuds, looking forward to your thoughts on them when you get them.

Should've bought the improved 6in1.

heat wrap some plastic on it? perhaps someone else can specify a type of shrink/plastic wrap

Use masking tape faggot

You best love treble boy

Sure, but get a full refund on the ones that are defective.

Go get the new VJJB N1s

Topkek, I bet if you used Doogee Shoot 1 to take that picture it wouldn't be out of focus and we can help you with the problem better.

Crazy Cellos are what ya'all lookin' 4 son

Buy from USA using ebay. I live in NZ and do this for nearly everything.

aooko.v.yupoo.com/
$50 is the highest some get if you ask for a bunch of features. Theyre pretty good sunglasses themselvesbut theyre RayBan or Tom Ford replicas and I understand why you might not want to bother with that, but the quality on every other pair of chink glasses doesnt compare.
The seller has recently gone into hiding and closed their DHgate store. Youll have to circlejerk on Reddit or message him on whatsapp: 86 186 7982 5681