youtu.be/Lu0tXqSj6ok
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQEt81fn5m8
youtu.be/ri5F633xSsY
youtu.be/_rGasAak08E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/balt/

hopefully this thread doesnt die soon

k dude

Mods probably killed the last one because of how shitty it was.

I wonder what life would be like if I was an Argentine.

youd still be a meanie :P

are lobsters really that tasty?

I can live with that :^)

Argies r cool. So you would be cool. Argie girls are cute.

It would be shitty, that's for sure.

>tfw you will never be cool

Enlighten us, Argiebro

>economic crisis every 10 years
>still dealing with the fallout of an economic crisis that happened 15 years ago, while also being on the verge of a new one
>non-stop inflation
>our currency keeps losing value because nobody trusts the government
>constant immigration from neighbouring countries (who later turn into welfare leeches)
>crime and drug trafficking have been on the rise for the last decade
>terrible wealth distribution (anything of value/importance is in Buenos Aires, while the rest of the country remains ignored)

The pain is real.

Ehh, they are not bad.

Some other poster might be able to describe it better.

But argentina is cool

You can be cool.

>(anything of value/importance is in Buenos Aires, while the rest of the country remains ignored)
I blame provincianos for that

When Puerto Rico becomes a state, she can only post exclusively in /cum/

>anything of value/importance is in Buenos Aires
I've hear argies say it should be a different country by itself. That bad huh?

My sympathies.

I'm an awkward mess senpai.

PR isn't carib anyway

I blame the government. If they made any significant incentives for moving to other provinces (investments, job offers, etc) I'm sure people would move from Buenos Aires in no time.

That's only because of how massive it is in comparison to the rest of the cities (pic related)

I've heard porteños mentioning the idea of it becoming a "city-state" before, but it really wouldn't work. Personally I just think they should redistribute the population.

No.

yes we are. Unless you mean in the native american sense, then no.

It can be that bad.

eeh... ambitious and capable people just move to Buenos Aires to either study or work, and then don't move back, and with each passing year I hate more and more the "big uncle government should provide and manage the stuff people doesn't have, and also set prices and create an utopia" idea
it creates the idea that every fuck up is the government's fault and not the people's poor decision making

>I've heard porteños mentioning the idea of it becoming a "city-state"

wait what? as an independent nation? they were probably just brain dead.
I liked the idea of moving the political capital to other city á la Brasilia

This is a better edition

rained a lot today, the season is upon us!

I'm okay with it.

It rained yesterday for like 5 minutes. Back to endless heat.

how do native puerto ricans treat white mainland americans moving to the island?

Get up on that rain, be green

Shot something today. I think I found my life's calling.

Sup /Carib/?

People wont care and assume you're a tourist. Also, If you can speak spanish perfectly people wont notice you're from the US, even if you're white. So you'll be like a native.

cogida sí

Es hora de comer culo caliente latina haha

today was rainy. also, the waves are becoming dangerous, guess i wont be fishing for a while.

what did you shoot?

Sucks about the fishing thing. I gotta start going again.
>What did you shoot?
I shot a wild cattle. Me and my grandfather and his friends were hunting down a herd. Feels good man.

>wild cattle.
wat? we have those?

is it really illegal in your country to be gay thats weird

nice. i wish i could go hunting sometime. didn't know you guys had wild cattle, thats cool.

does it take a lot of time to find them? did it rain over there?

>is it really illegal in your country to be gay thats weird
persons involved in homosexual acts, if found guilty, may be sentenced to 10 years in prison for buggery (anal sex) and five years for acts of gross indecency (intimate acts between people of the same sex).

Yeah, people let their cattle loose they run away and become wild. They are hard to find and harder to catch buy if you're in the mountains a lot you'll probably meet one or two trampling crops and chilling on rocks like goats. We also have:
>Wild goats
>Wild dogs
>Wild cats
And people are trying to get wild ducks up here but don't tell big brother, kay?
Yes and it's not that weird

nice burd

literally why

See but they're not naturally wild and they only appear in the far north of the country where all the farming communities exist and yeah it rained like hell but they only took a few hours to find because they've recently been interacting with my grandfather's herd

>literally why
People hare are stupidly religious and don't think beyond a Grade 3 level

Kay

makes sense with the small population

No it doesn't and I hate it

You could always change it, get involved in politics and repeal that legislation

>Doesn't mention how small the lgbt community here is
>Doesn't mention that even if they are numerous most are closeted

>implying I have the patience to deal with most Vincentians
You don't know the depths of my contempt

>small
Shouldn't matter

>closeted
They would be attacked,disowned and mocked by most people
you know this.

are other vincentians that bad

jesus

Which is why it won't happen, too under represented and the people's attitude here towards them are... stupid to put it kindly
There is no PC here...at all and people really hate homos it's right up there in terms of ways to get killed

well then you are screwed

are you gay or something, if not then I guess you will be fine

Mostly yes, some revel in their ignorance and wear it with pride
so I stay away from them most of the time.

I blame not thinking/refusing to think

do /carib/ youth still care about cricket or is it an irrelevant sport for baby boomers like baseball in america?

If you asked someone, they wouldn't know what it is.

I'm straight, but I know a gay dude, cool as hell and if anyone messes with him them we got problems. I just want everyone to live good, that's all
Caribbean people excell at not thinking. Especially our ancestors, guess that's why we were the last to be colonised. We naturally hate change

Sorry to hear that, I hope the political climate over there changes

Rainy season can't come soon enough.

Shockingly, it's not as bad as it sounds. There are gay people all around but in terms of legislative change in their favor....it's not happening anytime soon. However I think people's personal attitudes are on the brink of not caring so maybe I'll see it in my lifetime

two more exams lads

that's how it is here too

Soo you too can into gree

You have far more faith in these people than I do.

how is dominica tell me

All the people hitting on me in Grindr are either black or old, where the white man at reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's kinda mediocre
good if you like trees and shit

went on grindr a few days ago to check out if there were actually people on there
talked to a guy from a village down south, he said the only guys he finds are weirdo white guys from the local med school
he was looking for masc black guys. I hope he finds one someday

I talk to the youth. A lot of them don't care about le gays but they say fire because they think it's cool
I remember this feel. I loved this feel. Too bad you'll never see that qt agin

I like your country's fleg

>talk to the youth
Oh, I usually recoil in disgust

I don't miss these feels what so ever

>10 years in prison for buggery (anal sex) and five years for acts of gross indecency (intimate acts between people of the same sex).
What the fuck.

Which ones?

The youth nowadays are pretty cool like demon and gentle rapes. Those guys are exceptions but pretty much anyone who doesn't play football is cool and no one misses CXC SL, no one.

>demon and gentle rapes
What/who?

Really cool guys who probably hang out with your sister. I'm almost certain she knows at least one of them.

That's....interesting

They're probably on here. I know they browse Sup Forums but they probably haven't found this thread yet

>but pretty much anyone who doesn't play football is cool

What's wrong with football people?

I don't really think I'd be ready for that

Do you know if Digicel still has the promotion to get a S6 at half price?

Here football is a cesspool of all manner of assholes. Almost everyone who plays it here is in some way, shape or form a cunt.
Flow has that deal but just accept it. There are other vincentians on here. They don't really like it though. They prefer Reddit for some reason

>They don't really like it though. They prefer Reddit for some reason
Depending on what you are into reddit is way better

Fuck the promotion is over
>Digicel s6 edge 32gb-$3300
>Flow s6 edge 64gb -$2700

Too poor to buy either, should have bought it when I had the chance

heh

I see.

holy shit your money seems has value

>tfw $80,000+ for high end phones

I assume that is Jam town dollars, the conversion
rate is 2.7ish XCD to 1 USD. Phones only cost that
much because of 42% customs charges.

yeah, 2.7 to 1usd sounds pretty good

>tfw 124 to 1

Help /carib/. I can't sleep.

Hello friend. Didn't sleep myself. Thinking to start going gym everyday now since I'm unhappy with my life.

Any of you guys on the overwatch bandwagon? I'd love to play with you.

>youtu.be/Lu0tXqSj6ok

Game with some Sup Forums friends.

I'm so sleepy I have nausea, yet I have been unable to sleep at all. This is really bad.

>Thinking to start going gym everyday now since I'm unhappy with my life.
Neat. I can't lift yet, so I'm mostly just eating more and swimming and walking a lot.

>Any of you guys on the overwatch bandwagon?
I'm tempted to play it but I promised I would never give Blizz any of my money ever again.

>never give Blizz money again

How come? The WoW thing?

This is my first Blizzard game.

Yeah, played WoW for so many years. They got enough money out of me during the 9 years I played.

Also I gave money to them for Diablo III, so yeah, after that point I promised to never give them money ever again.

What happened to Diablo 3?

Overwatch is pretty fun and worth every penny but I respect your principles.

The game itself is ok.

Launch was a disaster and I was unable to play it properly for a lot of months after launch due to lag, since it required to be online in order to play single-player, and that fucking did it for me.

>Overwatch is pretty fun and worth every penny but I respect your principles.
Ehh, I have so many other games I have not played yet, I can take a pass on new games for now, and save my limited bux for other plans.

I love rainy seasons, but the fucking worst is when it rains heavily for an hour then it's back to 33 degrees.

I can literally feel the evaporating rain cover my entire body in this sweat-like feeling.

>overwatch
I despise the fact that I have never and will never play that game yet I know every
fucking character by name.

but that's a good feel

Yeah, no. Even though it's your opinion, you're still wrong

No,No I am not

Ayy

Mihor esey cu nada

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQEt81fn5m8

Post whatever you're listening to, lads.

youtu.be/ri5F633xSsY

youtu.be/_rGasAak08E

I alternating between the two

what are you degenerates up to on this fine wednesday?

Learning about Network protocols and how to not fuck them up.

Also having a crisis

Wtf, we're LITERALLY in the same country.

*Kingdom

Same kingdom but not in the same region
>gid gud senpai

Don't mock me senpai

overwatch has some god-tier guys

Tears of a clown