Your opinion on Bosniaks?

Your opinion on Bosniaks?

like serbs but not shit

burek > ćevapi

Why do Muslims always look so totally miserable? You can tell they'd be much happier with vodka and tracksuits.

muslimović

fun things and being happy are sins for muslims

You would be miserable to if you were a Muslim

kek

>u would be miserable to if you were a Muslim

80% of Bosniaks I know drink vodka and šljivovica. Probably to forget how shitty muslims they are.

4th from the right is the Sup Forums user. I'm calling it.

Traitors t.bh

Are they mostly secular from the communist days like Albanians?

No.

Mudslimes are never secular

I know two Bosniaks personally, one was a kid in my high school (the year above me) who was insanely aggressive and legitimately pulled a knife on me because he was in love with my gf. He said he was Muslim once but when I looked up his social media he had "anti-religion" as a slogan and he loved Tito (and Cesare Borgia for some reason). Utter, utter cunt and a borderline nonce.

Other guy is a Bosniak which goes to the same gym me and my dad go. Insanely bro-tier guy, built like a mountain, said I could call him if I was ever in trouble. He switched gyms though so I rarely see him anymore.

mujahedin turski sin

By behavior and life style they are Slavs in pure sense of word.
But when asked with whom they align with many have crisis in choosing between Slavs or the turkroaches.

Turkoglu, Turkçan or Preldzic didn't really have a crisis though.

My last name (Bushnak) means Bosnian. I'm Syrian. I think one of my great great great great great great great grandfathers was probably a Janissary.

My dad has blue eyes, which could be related.

>loves Tito

BASED

proxy turks, just read a column in an austrian newspaper about their turkish festival they have every year in bosnia. erdogans army on european soil desu senpai.

Good friends.

Even the Muslims are top blokes. Admitadly, my friends are on the Islamic reformist band wagon.

I'm one, but no longer muslim. I hate Islam and Islamic culture actually :DDD

*cringes*

muslim croats

former based bogumili