IS VEGA DEAD ON ARRIVAL!? RECENT RUMORS SAY YES INDEED

This is a disaster for AMD!

Other urls found in this thread:

d7zyd276c902t.cloudfront.net/jpmorgan/tmt17/12377_advanced_micro_devices.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

d7zyd276c902t.cloudfront.net/jpmorgan/tmt17/12377_advanced_micro_devices.mp3

13:00 "Frontier edition .. will ship towards the later half of June"
13:10 "You will see the enthusiast gaming platform ... very soon thereafter"
13:18 "We will be launching Vega across all the market segments over the next couple of weeks"

2018!??!?!?!?!?!

WHAT TEF FUCKING SHIT AMD

That's it, I waited long enough, I'm getting that 1080ti

1.7 porkshoulders woodscrews fuck off Huang.

Yup, AMD is going to waste more time, 100% accurate reporting

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

1080 here I come
Vega won't be faster than 1070 anyway

>korea portal

>Vega won't be faster than 1070 anyway
It will tho
But with at least 50W TDP more than Nvidia, and the drivers will be shit at launch etc. etc.

Stop typing like that.

>Implying NVidia's drivers aren't already shit

Apparently if AMD is not releasing new products every month it's a nightmare.

March - Ryzen 7
April - Ryzen 5
May -
June - Naples, Threadripper, Snowyowl, Vega FE
July - different Vega RX flavors
August - September - Ryzen Pro, Ryzen Mobile, Ryzen 3, Radeon Instinct

What the fuck

Vega will be minimum 50% faster than a Fury X

Just wait

Joining you.
I have an R9 Fury, thought I would get another one but can't fucking find an ASUS STRIXX model.

1080Ti it is for me then I can't be arsed to wait 1 more year and I'm tired of 1080p@144hz

guy seriously just wait it's not like you use your PC every day or something right

Which is still slower than a 1070

Great source.

Ignore this

true but just you wait in 3 year when nvidia will gimp pascal you will see, just wait bro

They have completely unrealistic expectations of a company that's much smaller than their competiton, both of whom have played dirty to various degrees, and really only want them around so they can't monopolize the market.

Now that's a blatant lie.
At best the performance difference is in the single digits.

Do you need some kind of recognition for your future purchase? Go for it, should've bought it earlier even. Best release; 1 year before Volta while most likely BTFOing Vega. Now get out of this thread nvidya gamer.

JUST WAIT AMDBROS
IT WILL BTFO VOLTA
#POORVOLTA

lol

The Fury X is maybe 10% behind the 1070, stop shitposting

You can stop samefagging now you pathetic retard.

You are not making any sense.

stock one? maybe kek

More like 70%

Sup Forums is fucking retarded and tends to forget how small AMD actually is.

Did you even pay attention to the posts you quoted?
How are they fucking related?

please use "doa" instead of dead on arrival so my filters work and this nonsense dissapears from my screen.

Totally not sage-ing his, I promise

Kill yourself.

JUST BUY NOW!, it's not like medium to ultra settings is a hardly noticeable upgrade right? Or did you fall for the koolaid pics?

Somehow that means that AMD is immune to criticism of its subpar offering?
I want you to think hard on this one, maybe change "AMD" for another company.

Are you fucking retarded you inbred fuck? The thread is about Vega launch delays you fuckhead.

WOW

with the 1080s coming down in price now freesync isnt even worth it

They're well on their way to making Intel wish they had started on that new architecture a few years back. You really expect them to blow both industry titans out of the water at the same time?

Think harder, the answer is within your grasp.

The 1080 is barely better than a overclocked 980ti, who gives a shit

you

goysync tax is never worth it.

>official ad "poor volta"
>army of underage fanboys shitting every discussion involving competing products
>always will BTFO nvidia next time
They deserve it.

i do. why are you indians so angry all the time?

You people have issues the 1070 is equal to a 980ti, which the Fury X has caught up with

>>army of underage fanboys shitting every discussion involving competing products
Wow, must be opposite day every fucking day for the past fucking 3 months.

at least AMD's drivers won't be spyware.

Deserve what?

I know this is a CRAAAAAAZY question, but is there any source to the OP?

No. Second post has direct refutation anyway.

You don't need that, everyone knows Vega is delyed indefinitely

I don't know why everyone pretends to care about Vega. No one will buy it no matter how good it will be. Just like.no one bought evergreens.

Man, you gaming niggers are really special.

I wish, from the bottom of my heart AMD never releases a consumer product ever again and solely focuses every bit of effort on enterprise.

enterprise requires constant software support
something ati/amd are notoriously bad with

That would instantly end almost all shitposting on Sup Forums.

Great thing AMD's releasing enterprise products sooner than gamer products, huh?

That's why AMD has better no-botnet drivers now? Weird huh.

Thats a meme of the past my friend. Since the Rx line launched they shit out a driver every 4 weeks now.

I think he meant software/IHV/ISV support, the the newest being meme frameworks like Caffe, tensorflow, mxnet, etc etc which AMD does actively support.

Okay I didnt know that.

>everyone moving over to literally meme software stacks overnight
>which will be dropped like a sack of hot nigger shit once autocrashing memes start crashing in droves

Meme learning is not only about self-crashing cars.

Oh gosh I can expect ultimate hilarity in the stock market when that happens.
Literally every company invested in this crap, Toshiba, Tesla, VW, GM, its direct suppliers like Bosch and Nvidia will drop like flies.

NVidia has invested so much and it's stock is propped up so much by memechine learning that if it ends up failing or disappointing, they are gonna get hit hard.

Meme learning actually looks okay. Self-crashing memes are not okay.

They're gonna drive you up a wall. Or into one.

It's a major chunk of it, rest are mostly service and online based like trend recognition, search suggestion and other crap Google and Amazon wave their dick over.
self-crashing jokes and face detection are a real physical application of it and one is a good way to get yourself killed while the other really hates privacy.

And an overclocked 1080 is better than an overclocked 980ti. What's your point?

>trusting corea

When you consider a OCd 980ti can almost get 30% more perf from a OC while a 1080 can at best get 10%, the 1080 doesn't look all that hot for a new arch.

tl;dr you waited more than a year for some 20% perf

I'm waiting for vega at any rate and nvidia cucks can keep buying their dumb brand and have the dumbest user base that gets cucked over and over paying for a GP102 that has uniroically been used like forever.

But being comsumer Gaymers go buy your crappy maxweel refresh and get cucked by driver gimping when volta hits next year.

Nvidia is spooked! Lol

Yet you shills treat wccftech as a gold standard for sources when it involves fellating AMD.

Only Nvidiots would give clicks to wccftech so I'm not surprised

>Sup Forums always brags on how it doesn't care about games
>amd does not announce a gaming card
>Sup Forums loses their shit

Really activates your almonds

When Vega FE launches I can just imagine the amount of trolls saying it fails at 'gaymen' when it's intended for the pro market.

Screencap this. You know it will happen.

They were going to spam their crying wojaks one way or another. It's like a pathological need.

Legitimately kill yourself
You're not wanted here. You are harming us by being here.
>Remember: Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

welp guess im going with my intel build. you brought this onto yourselves amd

Inb4 AMD is retarded and allows gayming drivers on it before RX launches, leading to many threads explaining that microcode and firmware for the cards are different.

I just want to play Nier Automata without FAR at 60 FPS

Both freesync and gsync are shit that add tons of input delay
There is no benefit to either unless you're playing at 44 FPS, which means you need a GPU upgrade

Everytime I see one of these I have to double check if I didn't click on Sup Forums by accident.

>gayming drivers without Vega support on a firepro-tier GPU

You know I can imagine this happening considering what kind of idiots we're dealing with

DELET DIS

Raja already answered that question. Yes you will be able to game on the FE but the RX will be better. Shitposting will be unavoidable.

Hopefully no FE cards get into youtube nigger hands and are already backordered to companies.

>vega launch mid 2018

lmao

Man, I can already see the TPU headline.

>$3000 AMD Vega GPU loses to $600 Nvidia GPU!?

literally from mother su's mouth earlier today

"Frontier Edition will ship with 16GB of HBM2 towards the latter half of June. You will see the enthusiast gaming platform, the machine learning platform and the processional graphics platform very soon thereafter. And so, we will be launching Vega across all the market segments over the next couple of months. "

Wow more samefaggoty pretending OP didn't get BTFO in the second post.

>Intel
>GPU thread
????

>samefaggotry
prove it