youtu.be/JiTWORHGo30?t=9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

korean pop

Kyary

remain for spain

stop posting this chinky bitch

kpop

cara lad gone to bed?

In the eyes of the Irishman, the principal support of civilisation is the potato. His ideal consists in never doing anything but the indispensable. Our conception of work is one that he submits to as if it were a real curse. It is doubtful whether anything at all can be done in Ireland without the help of the Catholic priest. It's the priest who has been able to reconcile the Irishman to the fatal necessity of work —by promising him more happiness in another world. The Irishman will never make up his mind to work except under compulsion from outside, for he is incapable of organising himself. And if, despite everything, he is apt to have organisation thrust upon him, that is thanks to the drop of Anglo blood in his veins. It's only because of this drop that the Irish people has created something and possesses an organised State. It takes energy to rule Ireland. The horse that is not kept constantly under control forgets in the wink of an eye the rudiments of training that have been inculcated into it. In the same way, with the Irishman, there is an instinctive force that invariably leads him back to the state of nature. People sometimes quote the case of the horses that escaped from a ranch in America, and by some ten years later had formed huge herds of wild horses. It is so easy for an animal to go back to its origins! For the Irishman, the return to the state of nature is a return to primitive forms of life. The family exists, the female looks after her children, like the female of the hare, with all the feelings of a mother. But the Irishman doesn't want anything more. His reaction against the constraint of the organised State is brutal and savage, like all feminine reactions. When he collapses and should yield, the Irishman bursts into lamentations. For the Irishman, the typical form of revolution is nihilism.

kpop

Why Irish people so nice?

Reminder that it's not just the English and Russians fighting in France

Polish and northern Irish are fighting in nice right now

was doing a poo

ummmmmmmmmmmmm leftists?????????

what makes a fight nice

youtube.com/watch?v=wSGva04yOic

Letters From Iwo Jima is a good film desu, would recommend

>Reminder that it's not just the English and Russians fighting in France
It's just a minority though. There are plenty of English fans condemning this senseless violence.

liberals?

>doorbell rings
>open door
>charity man
>says "hello little man, is mummy or daddy in?"
>stammer "no" and close door quickly

I'm a 20 year old uni student

Muslim edition
youtube.com/watch?v=-cU_qaBOZok

Hopefully USA does better at ballfeet than Engerland did today

#NotAllEnglishFans

You keep comparing rejection to physical injuries but they're really not equivalent. There is no permanent damage, if anything it makes you stronger as you realise the thing you were so afraid of really isn't so terrible.

See
Take up that martial art/improv class/new language/instrument/dance class or whatever it is you always wanted to. The fuller your life gets the more women you will meet and the more attractive you will be to them.

why does this paki cunt think he can speak on behalf of the english? he will never be british, let alone english

reverse-racism???

double standards????

open immigration?????

BART

You ain't no English bruv

Fighting the bloody poles for are nige #brexit

will griggs on fire

its already on the list keep up idjit

>Muslims turning this into a little political gimmick

This is why no one likes you.

FONT

All that matters, perishes with me.

mmm, pants just got warm

More like Irish pubs in Marseille on fire lol!!

he is literally making you look better you idiot

he's practically a rorke

HAVING a very difficult time understanding futures and commodity markets

Handsome
im talking face like a painting

tony hawk grindin fucking ken burns skating

Vitality, like my knowledge, a well that never empties.

LOOOL

What's the difference between an Irish and English pub?

this wasn't me

Can relate, having a difficult time understanding apoptosis and autophagy for an exam I have on Monday.

Yeah a joke on Twitter is why nobody likes Muslims

That is definitely the one and only reason, literally can't think of a single other reason

Whosoever stands against me, stands briefly.

very sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
going to, i think, go to sleep
curl up by the fire yes thats me
just remembered my library books are now 3 days overdue, LOLLERS

Sounds like it was especially painful because you drew it out so much. If you had just asked her out straight away you'd probably have a better chance of success and if she said no it wouldn't have hurt so much.

ah, the irish

Ehm don't you people want to have them to be like Brits? It's never okay for you guys.

oy vey russians dindu nuffin

>tfw cant express my interest in pre 1945 japanese culture because weaboos ruined it

fuck sake lads

Irish pubs are like Chinese restaurants, fucking everywhere even if hardly any of them live there

>sleep
>library
>books

loser detected

youtu.be/JiTWORHGo30?t=9s

Yeah but when the """""moderate""""" Muslims get all passive aggressive about being called out after terrorist attacks it just makes people angrier.

>plebs who didn't have dier in their fantasy teams
literally lmaoing @ ur lives

TASS news is based

>tea drinking surrender bulldogs

lmao

yeah I heard that too

that spooked me a little ngl

>not understanding the joke
He's applying the same logic to England fans that Muslims have to go through when one of their people does an attack.

How did you not get this?

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm racists????????

Haha, typical britcucks desu

Kek, literally numerous videos of it on Twitter

If the Russian FA don't officially apologise they should concede the game 3-0 to england

WE

feel like groaning out loud but I don't want people to hear me

You now remember that forum you used to post on where you were a pretty big deal

he's not ethnically english and never will be. We want them to fuck off back to shitskinstan

of course I do, I'm posting on it

Witnesses said flares had been let off by Russian fans during the game, and some fans had then climbed across barriers designed to keep rival fans apart.

BBC Sports editor Dan Roan said England fans began jumping over the perimeter fence in panic.

"Big questions for UEFA here," he tweeted. "Stampede appears to have been triggered by explosion. How did such a device make it inside and where was segregation?"

*crushes you with my mind*

You posted on The Student Room too?

Funnyjunk

I was never a big deal tho

There just as many French neutrals in the stands running away lad

Did I hear a squeak?

pirates....

Smokin slime Swishers like it's time to do the dishes

>You keep comparing rejection to physical injuries but they're really not equivalent. There is no permanent damage, if anything it makes you stronger as you realise the thing you were so afraid of really isn't so terrible.

You don't seem to get it. You think you situation is normal, but you have something I and others don't. I can't bounce back from failure, I will relive stupid stuff I said in school (things they didn't remember the next day, let alone 12 years down the line) and cringe so hard I have to punch a wall to calm down.

I hate being alone but being rejected and people judging me for not being good enough fills me with dread.

>Take up that martial art/improv class/new language/instrument/dance class or whatever it is you always wanted to. The fuller your life gets the more women you will meet and the more attractive you will be to them.

Doesn't stop me being unattractive. Even if I could somehow go to some hobby class without vomiting in fear and leaving after arguing with myself at the door for half an hour, no woman is ever going to want to sit there and talk to me about shit I do.

I was a moderator on gaia when I was 14

This is a tweet from the bbc reporter quoted on the bbc breaking news page as their man in Marseille

of course
we're not insane
the russians are animals

>Muslims get all passive aggressive about being called out after terrorist attacks
Why shouldn't they get angry for being lumped in with terrorists?

Don't Sup Forumstards get angry when tumblr call all white men rapists? :^)

>tfw Sup Forums is the dive bar of the internet where all the washed up old forum fogies ended up after the Twitter generation took over the Internet

got chucked out of a girls house for throwing up in the living room last night la's

actually full on hate /r9k/

will this cunt fuck off, cant see any way to filter him either

good lad

bit sexist
#malelivesmatter

>tfw I was in the top 10 Rep totals once upon a time

if you want an echo chamber just go to /r9k/

excellent work tall man

how was your night otherwise

ummmmmmmm BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!

Are there any Brits stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

FONT

English fans chucking a Russian in the harbour

When? Might remember you.