Just had a job interview at a startup, the guy was laughing and smiling with me. I think it went alright...

Just had a job interview at a startup, the guy was laughing and smiling with me. I think it went alright. Someone tell me im gonna get the job
How was your guys interview and did you ever get the job?

>had a job interview
>the guy was laughing and smiling with me
>with
>with
>or at?

At tech companies, if you didn't get a job offer right then and there, the likelihood of you actually getting the job over anyone else they called in are practically zero.
There's absolutely no use in ***HOPING*** you're being considered.
Just write it off as a loss and try again, it saves you a lot of grief.

>At tech companies, if you didn't get a job offer right then and there
I dunno what country you live in but job offers go through HR, which doesn't do interviews. I've always had to wait for a callback on every job

he was telling jokes etc.. and we were laughing. I think thats a good thing, atleast I think it is....

dam really, I always though u had to wait. Your scaring me user

That was your cue to play off his jokes.
You DID play off his jokes, right?

i tried my best, i hope it came out as authentic

>he was telling jokes etc.. and we were laughing. I think thats a good thing, atleast I think it is....
this is a natural impression to receive, but actually the opposite is true
you see, in the dogmatic ontological perspective of modern venture capitalism, founders see themselves not as business owners operating a workplace but as visionaries of a mythic breed literally changing the world for the better.
and they don't see employees as indentured servants working to make ends meet and survive but as fellow journeymen and NPCs in their quest to cash out on an IPO or a merger before the inevitable bankruptcy and dissolution.
once you understand the ideology of today's modern capitalists, you'll see that to them life is but a game that everyone's needs must already be met because to see the world as it truly is goes against the ecological concept of a just world in perfect balance and the fallacy of the free market.

so, in short, if you find yourself getting along unusually well with a founder or other high-paid startup employee, chances are they really do actually like you but you're not going to get the job.
it's like meeting someone in a bar or on a university campus. you'll never see them again but you enjoy the experience more because of that.
*tugs shirt*

>Had interview directly with the CEO
>Answered 2 bullshit questions
>Got hired over the objections of the COO, who thought I was asking for too much money, because I "was perfect for the job"

Went alright, I think.

Daily reminder that selling your time for money is wage slavery

What do you do?

Daily reminder that living as a neet will cause your mental illness to get worse and will lead to suicide.

I felt more depressed when I had a job so ha

Oh right. Stacking shelvels would have made you happy. Find a job you will like. One way or another it still will lead to suicide, due to having no willpower

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Keep counting your hours

And getting a job magically cures mental illness?

Dumb wagie

I'm at work now and having fun desu

Well yeah it did for my memepression and anxiety.
Stay mad autist

Worked for me

for my actual job i had to wait 1 month before they called me. They had to finish other candidates interviews

>selling your precious time to create proprietary software for Mr. Shekelstien
Get real kiddos.
Go FOSSNEET

Same here.

Don't listen to him
That's complete crap

You were there. You have a better read on the situation than we do.

>working for a startup
>any year
enjoy the stupid macfags and ping ping tables

I would preemptively kill myself just in case I get the job

I've been working for 8 months and I'm still afraid of losing my job just because of the horror of going through interviews. Fuck that shit.

also pic related

>mfw ping pong tables
hahahaha