Hello everyone...

hello everyone, i bought this computer chair recently from a small mom-and-pop tech shack because it was on sale for 3 dollars

When I brought it home, I took off all the wrapping and discovered that there's a bunch of shit stains on it and I cant take it back because I called the business and they said they don't do refunds. so how the fuck do I clean this fucking shit up?

If its 3 dollars, just throw it away. It'll cost more to clean it than to drive it away to a dump.

do they smell of curry

Throw that shit back at that mompopshitshop and get your money. Dont beta and accept it.

so your telling me I just wasted 3 dollars on a chair with shit all over it, and you want me to just throw it away? I would rather clean it up

Wrap it in a garbage bag, the make a new cover for it?

quite pungent indeed

>buys a 3 dollar chair
>expects it not to be shit

Bullshit, you just shat yourself on your own chair and need an excuse to ask how to get the stain out.

its shit they found in the trash, save the base and piston if it works

stick your nose on that stain and inhale deeply, what you're smelling is your 3 dollars worth

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

It's a lesson learned, and one that only cost you 3 dollars. Ditch the chair and move on with your life.

Take it back. Yell really loudly so everyone can hear how they sold you a shit stained chair and leave it there.

kek

enjoy your bed bugs seriously you are an idiot for bringing that into your home without cleaning it first also 3 dollars for that fuck them you shouldve told them free and fuck off

taking the shitpost to the next level

best t/reahd on Sup Forums right now

lick it

Did you not even look at it before you paid?

Op paid money for this...

you could go to any store reviewing website and post a picture with your receipt and say this is the quality products they sell.

if you are a revenge type personality

You could also take the chair back, and leave it outside the front of the store along with a bag of trash.

put me on the reddit screencap

Rip it up into pieces and dismantle it.

Put it in a bag and then dump it all over the floor of their store.

They said they don't do refunds but said nothing about returns. You don't need a refund in order to get payback and make a big mess they have to clean up.

You sound like a little bitch take it back and be a man about it.

Use bleach

burn it on front of the store

Was it a store run by Indians?

Put your cum towel over it. Good as new.

Don't be such a consumerist faggot.

Look up reupholstered office chairs. For 15 bucks in foam, spray on adhesive, and fabric of your choosing you could have a nice office chair that's clean and new.

I chuckled when I saw the picture at first, but then I realized that something terrible must have happened when the previous owner was using it to comfort his buttocks whilst playing Half Life 2

Just admit that it's your own chair. You're anonymous.

you'd rather scrub shit than lose 3 dollars.

this is the laziest trolling ever.

i'm gay