>Bkav?
>Trend M

Shitty AV being shitty as usual.

>using poobar when Clementine exists

AIMP Master Race

Oh thanks that's probably what defender was complaining about earlier

you has retard

> NSIS
Are they complain about a Nullsoft installer?

> when Qmmp exists

>3/61
>Baidu
>Bkav
>TrendMicro-HouseCall

You can rest assured, that exe is fine.

Wow, well if the three best antivirus programs around say it's true, it must be! Thanks OP, I'm going to install AppleĀ® iTunesā„¢ instead to keep me and my family safe.

Has fb2k gone to shit or is it just OP downloading a fake installer on some "downloader" website?

Anti virus software is bullshit. In my company we sold theater tickets. Once a user complained that we have a virus in our system. It was false alarm of the anti virus software, our company lost credibility cuz this bullshit is out there.

Might be complaining about the compression it uses. Compression can be used to obfuscate viruses so they can't be easily detected in transit by AV software. EXE compressors frequently set off red flags with AV software.

The problem with antiviruses is that they have to try and detect viruses they don't know about which means pattern matching and false positives.

What we need is an antivirus that uses multiple definition files, kinda like that website, so it can build a confidence score, and retests files in the vault when definition updates occur so it can alert the user if a file was wrongly classed as a virus.

When using VirusTotal as long as Kaspersky, MS and ESET say clean I would install it to my pacemaker.

Heuristics isn't a bad solution, in a lot of cases it's probably correct even. There's a few cases where legitimate programs do slightly unusual things that might trigger the software but typically when AV software detects things based on a pattern it will mark the file as "suspicious" rather than malicious and ask the user what to do. It's a bit annoying but the idea is that AV vendors believe its better to err on the side of caution than to ignore a potential threat and the end user still has the option to override against their recommendation.

Does ur pacemaker run GPL licensed software, user?

I think Avira and BitDefender are alright as well. I don't know any others in the ~60 vendors they use.

True