/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Zed & Nala Edition

Previous thread: >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/SLdgTiuc
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only :^). Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottom_of_the_pyramid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pooloo still doonoo

second for Zed is /ourguy/

First for seedhost.eu is owned by IPT sysop

t. Lemon

how does one maximize the FL tokens?

Download music you'd like to listen to.

I think he just wants PU

Dont listen to just download my torrents. search up "kate parry - bubblegum 23455243" and it'll fix your ratio in a zap ;^)

AB is cabal!

Marked as fuck bitch. Reported to Soda

NO GLOBAL FREELEECH?!
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i was talking about apooloo

>want to upload a remaster of a relatively small release
>spend 2 hours digging through wayback archives of obscure label sites in foreign languages searching for catalog number
Autism makes life hard.

>tfw requesting to buy my music on Bandcamp for 4gb buffer

KEK

keep dreaming weeb

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottom_of_the_pyramid
> cabal

keep dreaming

get some originality retard

Congrats! You just earned 4$ and nobody else will ever buy it again since now it's free

I made almost 90GB from the recs so far

ok

maybe stop seeding and let us peasants get some of that sweet flow. trickle down economy my ass

>0/1/0 for the effort

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

get a seedbox pleb, literally $2 a week at seed.st

>Open GGN Birthday gift
>3000 gold
Nice.

>implying I'm making actual music
I'm just using a script to generate MIDI tracks into FLAC

>seed.st
I'd rather close all my ports and run qbit

please tell me it is true user

How do I build buffer on GGn?

source

autosnatch 6 hour freeleech

autodow-

oh wait, GGn admins are fucking retarded and killed the economy

Idle on IRC and enable 2FA.

how do I filter

>giving your phone number to private tracker autists

what's wrong with seed.st?
I've been using it forever with minimal problems. I get the rutorrent UI timeouts, but that's it

>he doesn't know how TOTP works
neo-Sup Forums

When is that?

>mfw invited a "room mate" living in same "house" and uses "different computer"
>tfw now have 160 tokens to enjoy

not that user but idunno how you could think that someone on ptg wouldnt do something like that. there was an user on what.cd that posted here about how he made hundreds of dollars from jewing the request system. wish i had the pictures he posted, maybe someone else does

What are they one of the trackers that doesn't let you autosnatch?

>that's 320gb of buffer

That sad thing is that i currently have a $6/month seed box and I got less than 1GB in the past 6 hours even though i wasted a shitton of tokens on picks

no, GGn used to have 6 hrs of FL on new torrents but they removed that and introduced a retarded gold system

>Finally, as an added bonus, a special event will be starting soon that everyone can participate in, along with the chance to win prizes! Stay tuned.
Let's trumping boys

Well if it works for you who am I to judge

I'm currently on Apollo but I'm looking for a music tracker that's a bit easier to hold a ratio. It doesn't need to be a specific tracker for music but one that has a better selection then just weekly packs. Looking for older hip hop and dance (90s stuff). Any ideas?

The idea is good.
The execution is not.

I can see them trumping all eac and xld rips when whipper is ready.

APL is pretty easy to maintain ratio, if you looking for even easiest, use public trackers. Rutracker have a lot of music, but it's in russian.

Get a better seedbox.

>APL is pretty easy to maintain ratio
True, I've maintained my ratio for a week now!

recommendation?

>finally found a few blogspots with outsider/avantgarde music with 100% flac cd rips that havent been picked clean already
let us begin ripping, brothers

Fucking pooloo refugees. So out of the loop doesn't even know pooloo doesn't exist anymore. Take your curry else where.

oh you're in for a /marking/

id like to see you fucking try

What is the origin of "lets ripping boys".

Btw, Is there a reason to create an account on rutracker if I only want to download (not to upload)? I have lately torrented some stuff there without any account.

you can dl the torrent file, instead of just having the magnet option
that's it

im not sure if there is a definitive text from which it's sourced from, but it's just the kind of shit non-english native indians say. you see that kind of speak in apollo forums, for example. and im not being a curryposter. ive literally seen that kind of talk in apollo forums

Nicer search UI

Invented by legendary Currymaster.

Will you be able to get to PTP from BTN once it opens back up to recruitment again?

:^) how do you private trackers

>using the smiley with a carat nose

I hope you die

I hope I die

no u

>i should have to die because he keeps remaking this thread with the fucking smiley with a carat nose
k

checked

Just hold your breath in or tie a spiked leather belt around your neck and temporarily hang yourself with your ankles strapped to your thighs while the room is on fire.
The extra oxygen goes straight to your brain and makes your orgasm about 2x more intense.

Ok, unreported then

Panjeet walks away as a free man again. now i just need to wait for my pooloo to work again.

On RED, seedhost.eu is probably your best bet for shared hosting. The circle peering they do is pretty difficult to beat.

Poo in the loop is doomed. Start buffering on red. Red is a buffer site

what about ultraseedbox?

give me this css

>Goes on pooloo
>see curries posting nonsensical curry shit
>curries congratulate themselves on being coolest curries in country where everyone shits in the street
>typical day on pooloo

I've only used them briefly and that was well before I had any idea what was going on.
Last I checked, they were primarily in the same datacenter as seedhost, but they might be branching out. You'll have to research that yourself.
I'd say that currently about 80% of 2017 FLAC CD initial swarms are seedhost boxes though.

ah ok thanks, ill probably use seedhost then.
those were the 2 last options I came down to

very accurate

path to animebits?

How many curries don't even realize their precious pooloop is gone? Their internet is so shit tier, they figure problem is on their end when they pull out their 2g flip phone from their belt holster and pooloop wont load.

O****T***

APL

FUCK RED AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

Woah

insane pooploop spammer, how many GB's have you made from the RED® Recs™?

>seedhost.eu
>needs name, phone number and home address/location to register

>ND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
as if RED would take the curried fuck.

>2pass
Literally why?

>lying is prohibited on the internet
:^)

they don't care if you lie, it's just legal stuff

I put in my real info when I did it, did I goof?

FBI on the way to your house now user. Best to leave and just never look back.