What's the thinkpad of phones?

What's the thinkpad of phones?

No phone

Moto G4 looks gud for the price
Maybe I'll save monies to buy it next

>What's the chinkpad of phones?
any cheap chinkshit phone. probably one of the latest ZTEs or Huawei or Xiaomis.

this

or old devices running replicunt

The 2013 Moto G, the Nexus 5 and the Note 2 are pretty comfy desu. Almost 5 years and still receive community updates.
The N95 still has a somewhat alive community, and the latest Devuan release runs natively on it.

Google Nexus 5X

Probably some CAT smartphone, they look durable as fuck

I need to know, what's the best rom for Moto G 2014?

Nexus 5

Nokia 6

Lineage.

All you faggots are wrong. Of course its the nokia 3310

There is a new moto phone with nougat. Cant remember its name

Moto G5

I already use lineage, it's not smooth.

Blackberry KeyOne.

Lineage is god tier out of the box, it's up to you to fuck-it up with the tons of shitty apps you put on your phone.

htc hd2

Best phone I ever had
If only the battery wasn't shit tho

q10
>hardware keyboard
>replaceable battery
>sturdy as fuck
>well built

How broke are you? That phone costs nothing.

bb passport

I have a Cat B15Q and it is quite shit. After half a year the speaker stopped working after a while the sd card wont be recognized. The phone shuts down from time to time. And the battery allows a up time from under one day. I would not recomend someone this phone.

Don't use janky pajeet ports and it's fine.

I run Lineage OS on my Zte axon 7. Pretty happy with it overall.

Aside from being an iphone, its pretty good

You mean the phone that Sup Forums approves even though it's a piece of shit but you have to chase after what a board of neckbeard Linuxfags approves of?

Who cares? Buy what you like.

HTC 10

iph*nes don't work because of the planned obsolescence smart guy
people buy up old thinkpads cheap because they still manage in the modern world, but iph*ne's get bogged down and become borderline unusable
same with android phones but their software can be replaced

i have it, bought it with amazon aidsware for $100. immediately put lineageOS on it. it's a great phone, love it. I heard you can't do that anymore, though.

kind of unbelievable that it has a microSD AND a replaceable battery in this day and age.

charges super fast too, but needs its fast charger.

Nokia 3310

I know, but for being and iphone, having good battery,specs and camera in a small device is nice, aside from being cheaper than newer models

resurrection remix

any dumbphone

What does rr have over Lineage?

Of course it is.

>he fell for the smartphone meme

There is none, phones are disposable technology, and status symbol fashion accessories, you "need" to buy one every 2 years in order to get rid of the lag and being able to run the last versions of the popular apps.

unnecessary bloat is one of them

Moto G 2

best phone out there

Note 4 With RR Rom

Note 2, 3 and 4 will do just fine

Any of the nexus phones with stock android. Or the moto 5g.

Also the xiaomi note 4 or 4x is pretty decent.

Dont spend more than 200€ or ur just an idiot.

And dont cheap out on powercables always buy vendor or u will just fuckup the battery.

I recently broke one of my phones and put my old Note 2 back into service, ended up realizing it was better than the shitty G4 that it was replacing.

Thing is built solid af also, they all seem so fragile now.

Nexus 4

Still rocking it since the day it was launched

One plus one

Xiaomi

My red Nexus 5 was peak comfy desu. If it had Fi compatibility I'd swap back in a heartbeat.