So, is this a good choice, or just another honeypot?

So, is this a good choice, or just another honeypot?

Looking for a mail service aside from Google, which I use for work

Protonmail is godlike.
The Bergjuden will take care of your anonymity.

Setup your own mail server

Protonmail is shit unless you are willing to pay (free only encrypts your inbox, not emails that you send). Tutanota does more with their free version, and is a better value with their paid version. Both are only a compromise, though. The best thing you can do is set up and manage your own server while using GPG.

I don't really use email, but recently I switched to using cock.li from gmail. im told cock.li doesn't spy on you and is pretty great.

Pretty sure that got seized.

They route all emails through Mossad servers.

Protonmail is hyped because of Mr. Robot, but it is worse than Tutanota in pretty much every way.

Use Protonmail if you want to buy into a meme, and use tutanota is you actually want security beyond an encrypted mailbox. Like, you know, if you want to send ENCRYPTED EMAIL.

been using payed acc for over a year now. everything is perfect.

>it's shit because it's popular
kys loser

>ENCRYPTED EMAIL
protonmail does that for other proton emails so what your point?

No, it's shit because you need to pay to send encrypted emails (you don't need to with Tutanota) and because all your emails get routed through Israel.

Protonmail is what happens when someone wants to take a good idea, and try and turn it into a money making machine, its more image than anything else.

Tutanota lets you send encrypted emails to literally anyone with the press of a button, as well as encrypting all tutanota to tutanota emails automatically.

>tutanota
>german company
>The following information is provided according to the German laws (§ 5 Telemediengesetz (TMG) and § 55 Staatsvertrag über Rundfunk und Telemedien (RStV)):
>german company
>german
>privacy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And, pray tell, why didn't you list the information that was provided?

because it is unimportant and not the point, the fact that you trust a german company which (obviously) is controlled by german policy makers is ignorant af.

Not him, but I just copied and pasted it in google. You pulled that from their about. Here's what the provide:

>The following information is provided according to the German laws (§ 5 Telemediengesetz (TMG) and § 55 Staatsvertrag über Rundfunk und Telemedien (RStV)):

>Company domiciled in: Hanover, represented by: Arne Möhle and Matthias Pfau
>Responsible in accordance to § 55 RStV: Arne Möhle, Matthias Pfau. Address see above.
>Court of registration: District court Hanover, Registration number: HRB 208014
>VAT identification number: DE280903265

It's fucking nothing.

As opposed to an email company that sells sweatshirts and routs all their email through Israel? Yeah, they seem well-intentioned.

loser poorshit

fucking BTFO
shill exposed

Like Linux, right? Everyone should be running Windows 10 Pro or invest into MacOS, right?

Hey, if you want to use Protonmail, go right ahead.

>Tutanota
>German "privacy" laws apply

Not even once senpai.
I am german and stay the hell away from german products.

Wait it's really german? It's auto red flag for anyone with a head.

Yeah, it's made by CCCucks.

And dropped.

Trusting anyone but yourself to encrypt your email is an auto red flag for anyone with a head.

Set up your own mail server and wait to get hit by a drive by hack or just use cock.li. Either way, if you're not encrypting your mail yourself it's as good as not encrypting it at all.

What about openmailbox?

It's kinda good but has some flaws. I took 2 short cool emails there just in case they'll ever get better. other than that i don't really use it at all. Also
>Netherlands

I don't think I should use cock.li

Close for new users.

why dont you have tls support user

This is false. The free version can encrypt emails you send.

It's great. As a non-technical (casual) person, I dont have to do the following (based on a quick search):

>deal with blacklisted IPs or blocked ports
>deal with hosting services (costs money)
>learn what to do with acronyms like DNS, VPS, TCP, IP (ok, part of me actually wants to learn networking stuff, but email seems like it's not for beginners)
>get a domain (more money)
>handle a bunch of settings
>more acronyms. MTA, MDA, MUA
>more stuff like IMAP, spam-checking, encryption, etc.

And if I even get through that, it will simply take time other normies will not bother with. It's much easier to use protonmail because "just werks(TM)".

Ignore this retard, pure FUD.

It's Jew-ed, so it is an ashpot.