Damn I fucking love MacOS font rendering! So good!

Damn I fucking love MacOS font rendering! So good!

that dude look like one of those korn faggots

HintingMode=1
NormalWeight=16
BoldWeight=2

wow

... so hard

Now you can read your gay fanfiction in a cuter way OP

I think that Windows font rendering is better. Not that shit that in metro apps or start menu, though.

>That anti-aliasing
Leave now

Since Windows 7 I wanted to move away due to its font rendering. On linux it can be tweaked, on macOS is pretty decent by default.

The truth is that, it's not only jaggy fonts that make text hard to read. Is poor kerning. And mactype on Windows is really terrible with that. So you want to read a long ass document, or even a wikipedia page, and it becomes even harder to read than with default font rendering because of how fucked the kerning is. You almost see multiple words merge into one, it's awful.

>I love apple products
>I love cocks
Pic two (2)

>MacOS
*GNOME 3 with a skin

Haha!

It's shit.

Stop making these threads shill, also the font rendering is not that good compared to win7 with mactype

Why OSX user have never a window in full screen?

>anti-aliasing

Full screen sucks in Mac OS.

Full screen is for faggot.

You can tweak font rendering on Windows. Either go in the ClearType utility, or straight up disable ClearType and change fonts so you get nice and pixel sharp fonts like in Windows XP.

I use full hinting. Fight me.

as a windows user, I do acknowledge OS X's superiority in that domain

>sucking apple's dick
>sosach

But they're already on OSX. There's no point in denial anymore.

1. Fullscreen is literally fullscreen
2. Maximized is not built in, you need extra software for that or to manually resize
3. Sometimes you wonder why you have a wallpaper

mactype is terrible and has compatibility issues with some software

I'd rather not have to deal with that chinese garbage and I can't understand why you would.

>Damn I fucking love sucking cocks and paying for it! So good!
ftfy...