>2017
Why are you still using the botnet?

No good selfhosted Google Photos alternative.

All privacy focused Gmail alternatives suck

Because I don't have autism you turbo autistic foot fungus pedophile fuck.

Christ, do you even have a job or just spend your day autistically ricing the shit out of your liniks?

tried every search alternative and they all suck

Firefox still uses Gecko and Chromium doesn't have sync.

Not while behind Tor. In that case, Google is the worst. Google blacklists Tor exit node IPs and requires solving a captcha evey time you search.

What feature exactly from Google Photos can't be replaced?

it's convenient

Chromium does have sync unless you're using ungoogled-chromium. There are other browsers anyway, like GNOME Web (Epiphany) and Konqueror.

why would you use tor in 2017? do you live in iran or some other shithole?

Why don't you just organize your photos yourself

No but Google is blocked where I live. I have to use proxy through Tor to get on most websites, which is extremely slow.

yes, goy, why would you even think about using tor? you're not a terrorist, are you?

did you try setting up your own openvpn server? or a shadowsocks proxy?

The benefits heavily outweigh the detriments for me.

Tor can be tracked, you should add more proxies and add some VPNs.

Because going full botnet makes my professional life so much easier

Both seem to keep disconnecting. I'm getting onto the internet with a Tor bridge, then SSH tunneling to a server.

Not my reason for using Tor.

It's convenient. And their search is better too.

If you have to use it, disrupt the ad slinging by adding noise by random searches and random link clicking.

convenience

Also, I want to have a smartphone and not look like a gayboy.

Time for YaCy

>Why are you still using the botnet?
I'm not.

THEY DO GOOD, EVER HEARD OF COMPASSION?

>convenience
>smartphone
This is a technology board.

just use startpage.com

What are you implying user?

Try say it would being an autistic sperglord

I literally feed the botnet
>Have Nexus phones
>All my accounts are Google
>All my services are Google (Cloud storage, photo storage, messaging, music streaming, document work etc)
>My browser is Chrome
>Own several Chromebooks, bought some for my family too because they're so simple (and so I won't have to keep fixing their shit Windows laptops)
>Moved all of their documents and pictures to Google solutions
>Am Google Analytics certified, operate and monitor analytics for several websites
>Soon to be AdWords certified as well

It feels so good to give in, Sup Forums. Why don't you try it? I promise it won't hurt.

You're disgusting. And besides the analytics, nothing you mention is necessary in any way - you literally don't have to use such services, and yet you choose to anyway. Imagine being this retarded.

wtf I love windows now?

It's convenient, cheap/free, and there's a strong degree of parity across my accounts and devices. I like their products, and they fulfill my needs as well.

Literally what are you going to do about it?

install gentoo maybe

Because I don't give a fuck anymore, they win. The botnet makes everything so much easier that I just don't care if they know what I jerk off to.

What do you jerk off to?

Call me when there's a YouTube competitor with a comparable video catalogue and audience market.

but i am not

Yeah, Sup Forums is waiting to hear what you fap to.

Gugle Music for instant upload/multi-device sync/stream/chromecast audio whole home
Gugle search cuz everything else sucks
Gumail cuz everything else sucks
I'd rather there be desktop apps for stuff but nobody else has such a large library of crap that works with one account for just about any device. 2-factor secure Gugle account.

Youtube

He's triggering you and is most likely lieing, its like when someone mentions they use windows 10, this place is a Linux echo chamber... If you are online in any capacity police can monitor you ,for true privacy communicate and entertain yourselves offline.

>not feeding your personal data to the upcoming AGI by using google products and therefor being an active agent in building the new gods

Thank god I'm not. Fuck the botnet.

You have to pay Sup Forums NOT to use the botnet.

A1 boi pucci on the left

fag

The ones on the left look better, but I'd rather watch league of elder scrolls than soccer.

Just organise them or use some P2P sync solution or might as well host a server yourself with Nextcloud or something similar.

Because their products are still the best. Mine come close.

>Because I don't have buzzword you buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword fuck.
>Christ, do you even have a job or just spend your day buzzword ricing the shit out of your buzzword?
ftfy

Unlimited storage, multi-million dollar machine vision algorithms? There's probably a few other things.

just use mail.com
why do you need gmail? muh clud can fuck off

Sup Forums is proprietary software too

The best is the best and there is nothing you can do about it OP.

I want to give myself up

speed
every other search engine i have ever used was slow
and with slow i mean an inconsistent load time going up to 20-30 seconds which is absolutely unacceptable