Mining for ethirum on my MSI R9 390 GPU, what are the best overlclocks settings I can put it on...

Mining for ethirum on my MSI R9 390 GPU, what are the best overlclocks settings I can put it on? I have never done overclocking before.

>mining
>anime background

You're the reason the industry is inflated right now fag, off yourself.

Maybe some advice on overclocking for mining on the r9 390 too please, seen some people underclock their memory clocks for some reason

Have fun dude, everyone and their dog has bought AMD cards making GPU mining almost unviable or not worth the time unless you have free electricity.

What if I use a laptop at work?

I do night shift and the GPU is a HD8750m.

Not very powerful but it's got great cooling and if I'm not paying for electricity..?

The guy is being sarcastic you fuck.
Mining is literally unprofitable unless you have multiple cards. Otherwise you're wasting your card's life and electricity.

I dunno about mining but mine was stable @ minimum voltage -5 power limit with 0 mem errors in valley at stock core clock memory at 1600. dropped total card power to 214w according to hwinfo

for Eth mining on my 390 should I increase both clocks?

daily reminder to ignore, sage & report threads

Just buy the ether

Mining is only worth it if you live in gookville and have almost free electricity

don't bother

Why not? Making a profit right?

>oc
>mining
You should downclock for better temps if you're really going to mine 24/7. Else that shit will die in just a few weeks

$53 for 720 full throttle hours on my hardware
Not for me man.

oh you're doing bitcoin, I'm doing ethereum

What? No idiot, that chart shows how much you get paid in bitcoin to mine ether with the 390. If you mine the ether directly you'll be getting essentially the same amount in USD. Buck thirty per day, recent difficulty spike memed ether mining.

dagger is ether algorithm, you have to convert eth to btc or usd to spend it brah.

you have your containment board faggots, use it

1170 core clock, no increase in voltage or power.

kys yourself

>Asking mining advice on Sup Forums
>The board that hates miners

Niigga he's using a 390 I don't think you can pin it on him for using 3 year old card

Just save the eth for a few years I get about $80 a month right now. So I've made my 480 back already by now. It's possible eth will climb like btc and your coins will be worth much more in the future.

yeah one of the best cards for mining that is, also my computer crashed at 1190 core clock

You will most likely see better hash rate ocing the memory.

I'll do that too, my core overclock increased it by 2 hash

The audacity.

That's pretty good, but consider the increase in power: Is it worth it financially? Look at open hw monitor or something and find out how many more watts you use. 390 is a hungry beast. If you dual mine Sia coin, you can essentially pay for your power that way.

haven't increased my power limit or voltage yet 1180 core clock without bumping them