Welcome to 1984

Welcome to 1984

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2017/02/veles-macedonia-fake-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you ever seen the people who run snopes? They look like they haven't bathed in a year and take turns raping their cat.

2bh if a rich Jew offered me $500k to piss off nazis, I'd take it.

and yet they are a useful tool for democracy according to mozilla globalists

t. someone who hasn't read the book

anyway this is one of the reasons I use firefox and donate to the mozilla foundation

Wow.

>Someone who hasn't read the book
I have. Only if you believe Mozilla is some uncorruptable arbiter of truth do you have an end result that isn't automated memory-holing of dissenting information.

>Mozilla
>we no longer develop software
>they collapse into irrelevance
seems fine to me, every time some major open source project dives into the wrong direction they lose people to other open source devs

I miss when Sup Forums didn't ruin my board

you're either dense enough to miss the entire point of the book, a liar, or literally retarded

I've read the book. Seems like a perfectly apt parrallel to me.

What if he offered you 500k to suppress information to suit his financial interests?

(don't lie, you'd take it)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL

Okay then you retarded fuckface, how does a centralized control of what information is true and what is wrongthink not contribute to a totalitarian social structure?

Use your big boy words. "Nuh uh!" isn't going to cut it.

What does this have to do with Sup Forums? Sure, some of their ilks are victims of this, but don't be so short-sighted. Any corporation's efforts to control the flow of information should make you, regardless of political ideology, uncomfortable.

You're either dense enough to miss the entire point of the book, a liar, or literally retarded.

I'd say you are all three personally.

S-STOP TELLING THE TRUTH
STOP SAYING MOZILLA DON'T SUPPORT FIREFOX THEY USE THEIR INCOME IN MULTICULTURAL AND MULTI-ETHNIC ACTIVISM

I miss when /leftypol/ didn't ruin my board

They have their propaganda machines in full force becase everyone knows war is coming, it's time to settle things for good, communism must be finally eradicated, by any means necessary.

>communism
lol

Soros is the Sup Forums bogeyman much like the Koch brothers were for the left for several years
To them everything not supporting Trump or the alt-right is part of the Soros-owned deep state
Fuck off to reddit

>he doesn't know.
If you ain't going to help don't stand on the way boy.

I want a browser - Not an RSS feed curated by idealogues.

I don't need to be protected from wrong think and lies, and I don't like being corralled into a thought bubble.

If I wanted any of that, I would just rely on google and chrome eventually delivering it.

I use firefox nightly and it has flagged your posts as untrustworthy

>hard evidence and basic logic is now a boogeyman.
Fuck off.

>pro free speech and anti-suppression

>reddit

Okay then.

>Soros is a boogeyman

>Literally funding the project

Interesting.

>centralized control of what information is true and what is wrongthink
>centralized

>a tech nonprofit with a few million bucks developing a fact checking engine

good meme but I suggest that you check out a dictionary sometime

It's centralized if you solely utilize Mozilla's Firefox.

Which is why it's important to educate people on why not to use it.

>It's fine because mozilla is almost dead and not google

Well, can't argue with that

>It's centralized if you solely utilize Mozilla's Firefox.

This is your brain on Sup Forums kids. Literally nobody is forcing you to use firefox or any of their engines.

Then stop using mozilla products.

Fucking this
Firefox has been dying, I would recommend it to friends but now I have to use a fork
Thanks Mozilla

We wouldn't need fact checking software if political leaders weren't being elected based on lies spread on facebook by slavic meddlers.

wired.com/2017/02/veles-macedonia-fake-news/

Precisely what I said.

Is it illegal to share Mozilla's public views with other people?

Is it Fake News?