Your status as a country

Sup Forums I just don't seem to understand. There are countries on here, most in fact, that never served their existence as a glorious republic founded on the virtues of the Roman past.

How can any state, be it Britain and their Faux monarchy, France and their republic based on nothing but atheism and egalitarian wet dreams, or China and their one-party rule really expect to hold the status that we are blessed with as Americans.

Oh you'll try and defend yourself through >muh heritage and other memetic crap.

Guys the truth is simple: We Americans are the only true country in existence.

Tell me Sup Forums if there be on land that can even hold a match to our glorious Republic; yes now erring, though still nathless founded on the ground of Roman soil we were.

If e'er a man were like Aeneas it were Columbus, and if e'er a man such as Cato, albeit successful, it were Washington.

Suck it up Robespierre and Cromwell, Peter le grand and Alexander of the same ending.

Be it your cuck worthy Republics, or lustful Empires you can't even think to start a comparison betwixt yourself and the gospel that this country sets forth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOKvkOBEgIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've not forgotten my argument, and find it rude that not a one has responded

kys

Bump

Wow a fucking noncountry is angry about its manlet status to the world

Srry Kiwi uncuck yourself from the Maori and get a constitution that mommy Britain doesn't write you and maybe you'll grow a couple of feet.

I wholeheartedly agree, friend. Dog bless.

good post

you are not even an united nation, faggot, and the last happenings had showed it greatly

go to chuj

France is better and always was and will

WE DA NEW ROMANZ AND SHIEEETTT

these are germans

Thank you based Hessbro.

I know you was kangs just as like the rest of Europe, but I'm proud you can stand up and face the facts.

Hopefully one day the words of Emerson will blare through the speakers of your immigrant-safety-assurance drones and Germany will go through her own apotheosis.

german tourists wear socks and sandals, everyone knows that

>being able to vacation in your own country
It's pretty nice senpai

Wow a Russian who is a cuck for the french.
Go 2 bed Tolstoy

"The lead in the thermometer gave my son autism", as they say in your country.

> Tolstoy was a Francophile

Do you even know what War and Peace centers around?

do you have the other webm? the one where they make some burguers and put some purplr onions and shit, looks real good

>my government could beat up your government!

>a russian

nope

>Do you even know x
look at his flag and have a guess lmao

Yes I've read it, have you?

>hurr durr Napoleon da bad guy
No Tolstoy, albeit despising the theory of the great man, was enamored by the French's ability as a people for the movements they thus committed.

Also all dat:
>muh chere (dont have accent key dont care)
>muh tante
>eh bien

...b...but your flag

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a WE WUZ post

looks free as fuck tbqhfampai

Hello brethren, it does not count as a "we wuz" post because I am not trying to say we wuz the Romans at all, I am trying to say that emulate their virtues--up until the fall of the republic of course.

Yes, it does.

youtube.com/watch?v=bOKvkOBEgIM

nice one, but it isnt that one, is one where they prepare like 3 o 4 dishes, they use some of that pork with a lot of sauce and the onions and wrap it, and more shit

no, it's just EXTREME autism

> was enamored by the French's ability as a people for the movements they thus committed

I don't even know what you're trying to say here. Pierre (Who was a reflection of Tolstoy) admired Napoleon at the beginning of the novel as a young idealist, but became jaded towards them once they threatened Russia.

Tolstoy became a strongly pacifistic Christian in his later life, and swore of any sort of nationalism.

The French is used by the nobility in the novel as it was the upper class language in Europe at the time, the same way as was used in Anna Karenina. It doesn't mean he liked the French, it meant he was trying to depict Russian nobility accurately.

P...part of the Kaliningrad oblast?

Kant, make yourself clear dammit.

apart from the prolapsed anus part that unironically looks tasty

I do not have it then. Mes apologias.

no. Moscow

dont worry m8

In what world

Post the worst Ja/ck/ video you have

Yes. Yes, it does.

>Napoleon
>Napoleon
>Nationalism
Okay Napoleon is not my point here.

Again Napoleon is not the collective French people, nor the collective French culture.

Yes I know Tolstoy became a cuck later in his life, and yes I know they used the French language at that period in time, remember Tolstoy was an aristocrat, he was raised with all this bullshit.

I don't care how much Tolstoy didn't like Napoleon or the nation state, he liked the french language and culture, you can be damn sure of that.

Plus kek fuck Tolstoy for writing himself a love story where the sperg gets the girl.

Andrei should neber hab ded!

I think this one is the all time classic Ja/ck/. We should have a poll on /ck/.

the real one

gotta obey mommy famalama

holy shit

Now, friends, I am off to work.

Finishing with a happy Ja/ck/, the man himself who cooked all these dishes.

I wish you a fine day. OP, I hope one day you will convince someone of the truth of your words.

>it's another "non-white thinks republics are good" episode

Shit son

I'm sorry I don't have an Oedipus complex like you, I know your mommy is QT but she was never mine so it's okay I say that.

>non-white thinks republics are good
I am white; I don't understand how me, being from the same latitude as Great Britain, and could possibly be considered non-white, while you, residing in latitudes way below sub-Saharan, where never a white person was naturally bred, is considered so.

Goodbye Goethe! Enjoy the universe!

>I'm sorry I don't have an Oedipus complex like you, I know your mommy is QT but she was never mine so it's okay I say that.
>>non-white thinks republics are good
>I am white; I don't understand how me, being from the same latitude as Great Britain, and could possibly be considered non-white, while you, residing in latitudes way below sub-Saharan, where never a white person was naturally bred, is considered so.

>I am white
you can't be white AND a republican, zhao

While degenerating the natives? Fu.

kek I didn't vote for Ron Paul
I was wearing a #newtsuit at the time

Your argument is fucking retarded

t. chang

delete this

So is that really it then?
Germany at least understood and was in vouchsafe with the argument.

Russia was a little pained, and New Zealand was full out end of the Kiwi wars; nathless we still stand not faltered

For not even the foundation of our thesis was shook.

is this how you actually talk?

I can't hear you, tell Akmed and Trudeau to stop fucking for a minute.

ahahaha this banter is going straight to r/Sup Forums :DDD

And if it were? Would this cause you grievance? Would if fuel your utter disdain? Th'ambrosial melodies formed by th'ethereal stream of mine speak should cause thee not fret. Lest thee lurk amongst the true plebians--shall I say shudras of civilization?

Same to you

WE

WUZ

Oh what a fantastic state your country resides in, some serious qualifications to speak on this matter.

KANGS

And explain how none of that is good banter

>Turks
by itself is fucking amazing.

N'

SHEIT

Fine no liberation for you then, you've settled it.

Have fun with the death squads Pedro.

We wuz Romans and shit

Zwounds! 'tis not I wasting my time making images filled with fat lard tanks topped by a snowy cap of felt.

New Zealand, you've some serious issues to deal with. That must have taken time, and effort.

I'm not sure what your dad thinks of you, but you might want to talk to him to learn the truth.

Kill yourself and save the world from your weaponized autism.

Feign not oh friend, but rather join in arms as we sing Hosanna to the Lord who bestow'th upon us this our land.

Christians are as bad as Muslims and Jews. Seriously consider suicide.

This is what effeminate multiculturalist leftists parrot. They don't even believe it themselves.

If I were to say I believe not in God then I would be called a neckbeard gaytheist

If I believe in God I am thus called an ignorant christian

If I were one of the other two horrible options I would be considered the devil or the devil incarnate

'Sblood a man is not given many options

Then just say irreligious or don't talk about religion on the internet because it is the domain of autists.

Almost every organized religion is bad. It's just that the big 3 are the worst.

And thus with that thee think yourself that true omnipotent victor? Art thou my creator, my arbitrator? Nay!

Not e'en must I reject thee, for I on equal footing hath already, with pinions a'shimmer in gold, soar'd 'bove any that reside o'th'earth.

Nathless! Call thyself what thou thinkst thou art! Great and mighty mind, great equalizer!

>thee
Stopped reading here. Cut off your fingers, remove your tongue, and blind your eyes so no one else will ever have to suffer you again.

>this guy

Struth! Sfoot! Clearly you've no rebuttal you chandal of the mass!

DRINK FROM YOU'RE TRODDEN FOOTPRINT ANIMAL!

Ods bodikins ole thief o'th'name but i'faith I hold no resentment!

disgusting

Well there America is our final answer it seems.

We truly have refuted every point that came our way.

Zounds it was tough, not something for the weaker wing'd angels to in partake; but for us, who groom'd by Jefferson himself, can rise to the task in not but the littlest trouble.

Bless'd be America, the land of the free, and the home of th'e'er brave!

>Bless'd be America
Thanks

As a Latin I'm not quite sure how to respond to this, Americans don't even speak a Romance language ffs...

I should really say Bless'd be Columbia! ;)

Hampton! I must say that your lack of critical reading skills has left you unaware to my point

NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS