No sympathy for the frogs, none at all

No sympathy for the frogs, none at all

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/samehabouelkhie/status/753710123420356608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw 1st captcha after hearing what happens is trucks
POTTERY

meanie

haha I laughed really hard at this post!

Fuck off tbf m8

BAN HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT BOX TRUCKS. NO ONE MAN SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN DOWN THAT MANY PEOPLE SO QUICKLY.

THEY SHOULD BE ONLY ABLE GO AT 10 MILES AN HOUR AT MOST, AND EVEN THE NO.

BAN THEM, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE REPERCUSSIONS, MUH FEELINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR RIGHTS OR PRACTICALITY.

They booed Boris, so God took vengeance upon the Frogs.

promenade des anglais is the ultimate tourists trap

a lot of Bonglish have probably been ran over too

You kid but safer, automated cars are already on the way.

Keep telling yourself that you inbred degenerate

>Be European
>Get run over by a Muslim lorry driver

>English """humuour"""

>Frenchie is upset
I'm laughing my arse off right now.

T H I S
H
I
S

Hope one of the run over was your nan OP

As much as I enjoy bantering frogs we should unite in our hatred for pakis

If France do not end up electing the FN they deserve this.

Allah ackbar to you too

kek those frogs never get a break

This isn't the Muslims fault. It is the fault of the white people for not tweeting in support of Muslims.

why though, you've got the same terrorists running around in your countries

it's not safer, somebody already died when his ran into a truck, and volvo and other companies have had repeated crashes in testing

it's trash and would require a complete infrastructure rewrite to be used properly. we allow cars from 1964 and prior not to use seat belt so driven cars are never going away in america

>Vauban to this in under 400 years

he he let's get rid of l'Ancien Regime lads. Liberté, Fraternité et Egalité!

The only times Bongs get slaughtered is when they are on holiday, see Tunisia. Britain has not had a big attack in some time.

>FULL AUTO CARS
>SAFER
ONLY FOR THE MILITARY YOU DUMB FUCK

They don't 'deserve' anything you melt

Real life isn't about fucking memes, 12 people are dead you streak of piss

>Eiffel Tower literally on fire

nah, English muslims just rape kids and establish sharia zones. They don't like shootings

30 actually, and they are asking for it.

>12
60 apparently

Statistically it's already much safer than manual cars, it's quite impressive how good it already is so early on, in 10 years or so it will the norm.
1 (one) death is literally nothing.

Weeeeew

t. country which actually has sharia republics inside it

Le Keque

Weren't ISIS supposed to attack us several times the past 2 years? We haven't had a single one since the crappy knife lad have we?

Huh

2013 29 April: Pavlo Lapshyn attacks. Lapshyn, a Ukrainian student and right-wing extremist, stabbed Mohammed Saleem, a Birmingham resident to death. He later admitted to police that he wished to start a "race war".[26] Lapshyn later detonated a home-made bomb outside a mosque in Walsall on 21 June. 150 homes were evacuated but no person was injured.[26] On 28 May Lapshyn detonated a second home-made bomb near a mosque in Wolverhampton, and attacked a mosque in Tipton with an improvised explosive device containing nails on 12 July. Friday prayers were delayed that day, and so his intended victims were still inside. Laphsyn was later sentenced to serve a minimum of 40 years.[27][28][29]
2013 22 May: A British soldier, Lee Rigby, was murdered in an attack in Woolwich by Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, two Islamist extremists armed with a handgun and a number of bladed implements. Both men were sentenced to life imprisonment, with Adebolajo given a whole life order and Adebowale ordered to serve at least 45 years.[30]

twitter.com/samehabouelkhie/status/753710123420356608

Watch this video and laugh again, you'd have to be a muzzie to laugh at shit like this.

What happened?

Fuck off lad

Bring back the fackin' Crusades

2015 5 December: Three people are stabbed at Leytonstone tube station in east London, with one person suffering severe knife injuries; police subsequently announced that they were treating the stabbings as a 'terrorist incident'.[31] Video footage emerged following the stabbing of the attacker repeatedly shouting "this is for Syria", in reference to the Royal Air Force's bombing of the Islamic State in Syria, which had commenced on 3 December after parliamentary approval.[32]
2016 16 June: MP Jo Cox is killed whilst attending a surgery for her local area, Batley and Spen. The suspect, named as Thomas Mair, has links to a far-right, anti-EU magazine called the "Springbok Club", which supported the apartheid in South Africa. West Yorkshire Police later found Nazi regalia at Mair's house, as well as instruction books for creating homemade firearms and explosives

So for us it seems to be alternating from islam to right wing so far in 2010-present. Interesting.

Is it because London has a Muslim Mayor so ISIS like us? Or bcause of our good relationship with Saudi Arabia?

An assault truck ran over a bunch of people, killed some 30-60, injured some 100

>No sympathy for the frogs, none at all

Our counter terrorism units work.

Be careful not to spill your can of special brew while you're doing that, bydlo scum

Are you crying user? Do you feel for each and every single life lost? Does it break your heart? Did you hold up one of those banners saying "Refugees welcome" during the latest protest march?

>suddenly America isn't the centre of attention so the Yank has to make it about muh assault rifles Muh AR-15s

Fuck off yank

Who did it?

No you fucking drip I hate Muslims as much as the next cunt which is why I don't find it funny when they kill a bunch of innocent people

Calm your autism.

Fuck off Yank

Hmm. I don't know. The driver is dead, shot by the police through the window. I wonder if they will censor it... knowing France... I'm not sure.

WTF I hate Britain now

Fuck off you autistic prick

Fuck off yank

Alright, I getcha. Point taken.

fuck off yank

The final trigger needed is backlash against the people causing this. Assassinate a french globalist traitor, someone.

Fuck off yank

fuck off yank

Fuck off yank

60 now, and yes they do. They could've stopped this at any point, but haven't.

brb, getting dat r/Sup Forums gold

This

Fuck off yank

Not only a yank but, a plebiter.

Its time to turn the computer off m8