What really happened to MS Estonia?

What really happened to MS Estonia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OW8JF52qfdY&feature=youtu.be&t=41
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Stella_Polaris
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it carried the Stella Polaris and STASI collaboration documents,so it had to be sunk so swedish,estonian and finnish governments would not be ousted in a democratic coup

Sabotage

IIRC there was found traces of cobalt, but government was denying it.

KGB and Mossad combined operation

A lot of swedes died that day.
Good riddance.

Or MV Arctic Sea.

Go home Sergei

JA DOMA, PRIBALTI FASHISTI BLJÄT!

Holy shit
Never heard about it

That's the good folio. It was hushed to death by everyone,

Fuck, I had to look that up... I'm too drunk for shipwreck pics right now

Aliensm

The captain and crew were shitfaced from cheap Esti grog

It is a known fact that it carried secret Stasi files

go home sven

>In the aftermath of the disaster, many relatives of the deceased demanded that their loved ones be raised from international waters and given a land burial. Demands were also made that the entire ship be raised so that the cause of the disaster could be discovered by detailed inspection

>Citing the practical difficulties and the moral implications of raising decaying bodies from the sea floor (the majority of the bodies were never recovered), and fearing financial burden of lifting the entire hull to the surface and the salvage operation, the Swedish government suggested burying the whole ship in situ with a shell of concrete.[29][30] As a preliminary step, thousands of tons of pebbles were dropped on the site.[28] The Estonia Agreement 1995, a treaty among Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Denmark, Russia and the United Kingdom, declared sanctity over the site, prohibiting their citizens from even approaching the wreck.

That's fucked

Let's dive in the ocean and look around a bit :D

>raising a fuckhuge ghostship from the botton of the sea

Spooky. I've read that there are still people who demand this.

It gives me chills but I can't stop looing at these pictures. What is wrong with me honestly

... Its just a ship and ships are manmade which shouldnt scare you that much, at least, it doest make me afraid.

first of all, it's deep water which I very much fear and hate. Second of all, it's a shipwreck. When you put those together, I get chills when looking at a picture and I would freeze in real life.

Look at this crazy horror shit.
>pic

Why the fuck would we sign an "agreement" when we had nothing to do with it?

fuck your agreements swedish cocksucker

That's very true, nobody had anything to do with anything. It was a very ordinary sinking.

Also because it concerns the fucking Baltic Sea.

>very ordinary sinking

More like a most unusual fuckup by the worthless slavs running it, causing everyone on board to die. Good thing they're members of NATO or we probably would've declared war.

>swedes fighting wars
topkek

What fight? They'd sink their whole navy before we could get there.

Go die in a fire you fucking shithead

You sunk our ship with your own citizens on board and now you're trying to pin this shit on us?
I hope whatever was on board that ship was worth 853 lives.

>The report was critical of the crew's actions, particularly for failing to reduce speed before investigating the noises emanating from the bow, and for being unaware that the list was being caused by water entering the vehicle deck.

The boat was taking in water while the estonian crew was basically taking a nap.

And you wonder why your tourism never recovered, if people want to die on vacation they go to Tunisia.

The fault lies with the engineers who designed it not the crew. Nobody wanted to die on that forsaken ship.

>It gives me chills but I can't stop looing at these pictures. What is wrong with me honestly

Do you get hard now? youtube.com/watch?v=OW8JF52qfdY&feature=youtu.be&t=41

haha lol

>Stella Polaris
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Stella_Polaris
Different Stella Polaris?
>The leaders of the operation was Colonel Aladár Paasonen, chief of the Finnish military intelligence and Colonel Reino Hallamaa, head of the Finnish signals intelligence section.
Aladár is a cool warcrafty name.
>Colonel Aladár Antero Zoltán Béla Gyula Árpád Paasonen (December 11, 1898, Budapest, Austria-Hungary – July 6, 1974 Flourtown, Pennsylvania, United States), known as Aladár Paasonen, was a Finnish military officer who served as Chief of Intelligence of the Finnish Defence Forces during the Continuation War, and later in the CIA.
>Paasonen was born in Budapest, Hungary, son of Finnish Professor of Linguistics Heikki Paasonen, and his Hungarian wife Mariska Paskay de Palásthy.
Oh wow.
>After the war, Paasonen, having participated in the Operation Stella Polaris and the Weapons Cache Case, relocated to Sweden, and was recruited by the French intelligence services, and later by the CIA, working for them in Western Europe in the post-war period. Between 1948 and 1952, he helped Marshal Mannerheim write his memoirs in Switzerland. He was retired in 1963, living in the United States until his death in 1974. He was buried in a family grave in the Hietaniemi cemetery in Helsinki, Finland.
such history

I mean chills of horror. And those seamoss covered rusty cars aren't helping.

He was quite a character

>tfw scared of water, swimming and deep sea but I'm going to work on ships for the rest of my life

kek

Russia is stronk and smart, you is drowning in water.

Yes, yes. Cover it in concrete immediately.