Backpacks

So what backpacks does Sup Forums use?
What do you fucks use for your laptops?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/au/products/kensington-contour-cargo-messenger/review/
instagram.com/hipsterphotografen/
chromeindustries.com/product/moto-barrage-pocket-backpack/BG-164.html?dwvar_BG-164_color=MOTO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ID on this cyberpunk backpack, /fa/?

Jansport backpack

Holds lenovo p51

Backpacks make you look like a homeless person.

Dakine 101

>using a backpack
kids

Ok, what purse do you use?

>he doesnt use a messager bag

There's only 2 kinds of messenger bag, purse-tier and manchild tier.

>
>There's only 2 kinds of messenger bag, purse-tier and manchild tier.
Manchild-purse-tier

Timbuk2 Rogue

Fits T530 snugly

TNF borealis,
Lot of slave for T460+tablet

I use my Osprey Quasar 30l as my daily workhorse. Phenomenal warranty on their bags with a lot of options. I carry my XPS13, Tab s2, a cable bag with chargers and shit, and a couple of binders and lunch in it

Only really a couple of minor complaints on the bag that I didnt quite realize would be an issue before buying it.

>side mesh pocket sits on the inside of the compression strap, making it awkward for bottles when compressed
>no loops on bottom of pack to strap shit too
>small hip straps

Ive heard good things about TNF, how do you like it?

>his backpack has a brand name

More like fagpacc amirite

>going outside

a cheapass walmart swiss gear backpack I can't find a picture of. All their stuff looks so nice but mine is just a shapeless, old school jansport lookalike. It does have few extra pockets inside for slipping your laptop and some wires and gadgets, which is nice.

The Tumi Alpha Bravo messenger bag

Anybody know of anything gracious enough to fit a 15.6" laptop and a charger without being a 30L multi-day bag that doubles as a resistance training weight set?

>he's gay or whipped

This bad boy
cnet.com/au/products/kensington-contour-cargo-messenger/review/

Everlane

ive been using this bag for two and a half years with no complaints fits my x220 just fine with the 9cell.

>backpack

lmao are you some high school kid? get a real bag

goruck with a /k/ patch

>backpacks

North Face desu

nice purse

*tips fedora*

Tried and true.

Herschel Supply
> tfw artsy faggot

>log in to see this product

No, thanks.jpg

>So what backpacks does Sup Forums use?
I use a messenger bag. I'm due to replace it since it hasn't held up well after two years. Not sure whether to go full leather or canvas. Leather can be restored with creams and polishes but canvas holds up better under the elements.

The sixty something road warrior at my job uses a backpack since he has to luge a huge desktop replacement class laptop and all the accessories needed to make it work while travelling.

>What do you fucks use for your laptops?
The last laptop I had was a pre-Centrino Compaq loaded with heavy as shit desktop parts. It self destructed being carried around. I don't miss it at all.

Pic related.

Fits a 15 inch laptop. Affordable.

Some Deuter backpack with this type of back.

It's really comfortable to wear and doesn't cause my back to sweat in summer like normal backpacks do.
Best backpack I've ever had by a large margin.

Only fits 14" laptops though, nothing bigger.

The most practical type of bag I've ever owned for EDC.

*gasps* You have a woman's bag my Lord!

do you also do parkour

I like TacCool so I use a 5.11 Tactical RUSH Moab 10.

I put on my backpack after I got it and I can't take it off. Every time I turn around to get it it just spins around with me. Help me please. How do I take it off? My lunch from 2 months ago is in it and it smells. No one will talk to me and my house keys are in it so I can't get into my house. I asked a guy to get my phone out of it for me and he ran away with it. What should I do?

I use a man purse, I'm not underage.

can this be a new pasta

>buying chinky north face backpacks
Patagonia is superior

Can't remember last time i used a backpack

Are you a pokemon master yet?

This with the logo removed.

I use pic related, everything fits inside

The Chad backpack

hsp flatpack

I use none since I leave my laptop at work locked into the docking station behind the "secure area" where you need a keycard + personalized code to enter.

Work ends at fucking 15:00. Bringing a laptop home is just something a company encourage because they are hoping you'll work for free from home.

Yeah, although i find their logo looking pretty good it's way too big on your picture.

How are Chrome Industries bags?
I was looking at the Moto Barrage Pocket Backpack.

I keep seeing weebs at my college carry around this one, why the fuck would you spend 80 bucks on a bag?

because we're not poor like you

Because its more expensive buying cheap ones that die every year

Anyone who carries around a backpack is either: homeless, homosexual, or a mommy boy. There is nothing you need to lug around with you other than a laptop and they make hand bags for that.

because they're faggots or girls.

this desu.
fits everything i need including a macbook pro

First time i saw a girl with one of those was last year, now i'm seeing more and more girls with that hipster shit. That shit is really going world wide.
I always laugh to myself when i see one though cause it sounds like kanker, thanks dutch anons.

>t. basement dweller

It's Swedish and means The Mountain Fox. It's a shit brand for hipsters who think they're "outdoorspeople".

I legit thought it was a feminazi gangshit type of deal or whatever when i first saw it.

Your back doesn't get sweaty and it's comfy.

iphone bearing stacies are buying them where i live, it's turning from a hipster item to a mainstream fashion item like Jansports in the past

That's almost the case now. Go to Södermalm in Stockholm and it's almost like a parody.

instagram.com/hipsterphotografen/

My laptop lives on my bed

Lel

My mother got me this. It's okay. Barely any compartments and pockets though.

Wow, that guy is looking.

>not buying American
chromeindustries.com/product/moto-barrage-pocket-backpack/BG-164.html?dwvar_BG-164_color=MOTO

What the actual fuck is this shit...

Do you roll up the top like a brown paper bag?

>not wearing a backpack like a kid is fedora tier

have you ever been in corporate world at all?