Windows 10 is cancer

Windows 10 is cancer.

Lets be honest, everyone with half a brain cell can tell you using Windows 10 is humiliating, 5 to 20 advertisements as soon as you open up the start menu, horrendous FORCED updates that kill your will to live and halt your work, blue screen of death every few weeks because of god knows what.

Do you think the market cares about "Wi-Fi Sense", "Bandwidth Sharing for Updates", "Getting to know you" fucking spyware... Who the hell thought these were necessary. Its always you baby-boomer morons, WE DONT WANT THIS CRAP IN OUR PC, WINDOWS 10 IS A MEME! I DONT WANT TO USE MICROSOFT EDGE get it OFF MY SCREEN

You take good well built computers just to fill them with the liquid concrete that is Windows 10.

One more thing, Cortana is the cringiest dumbest shit ever created. Fire your marketing executives and hire some people who actually give a shit and dont just throw marketing buzzwords around.

What should I use instead /g?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/notpeter/apple-installer-checksums
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What should I use instead /g?
Sup Forumsentoo

>USA Today
haha. they literally force feed you propaganda.

it’s not so bad
then again I’m stuck on the day 1 release of W10...
which isn’t so bad, either

>Its always you baby-boomer morons,
Not just boomers but regular computer savvy types
The only people who defend and push for this garbage are designated third-world shitters from Pooland

Windows X[box]

>advertisements
not in LTSB
>FORCED updates
not in LTSB
>blue screen of death
been using W10 for over 2 years and never happened once, you're doing something wrong
>Do you think the market cares about "Wi-Fi Sense", "Bandwidth Sharing for Updates", "Getting to know you" fucking spyware
I certainly don't care about it because it's so easy to disable
>MICROSOFT EDGE
not in LTSB
>Cortana
not in LTSB

Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB if you're intelligent enough to figure out how to configure your operating system to remove the small amount of included spyware/bloatware, Xubuntu if you're too inexperienced with computers to do that.

It's 'white devil must be erased' propaganda, at that

All of this is fixable but I've been getting random blue screens recently something about internal video scheduler and a few other different ones its fucking annoying I think the video one is from Nvidia driver but who fuckin knows

indeed it is cancer, add the fucking shitty Windows 10 blurry font rendering. I cannot use Office 2016 because of this blurry font shitiness.

The whole fucking system is inconsistent.

I am a long time Linux user, but I am forced to switched to something else due to Adobe and other proprietary software.

Right now I am considering hackintosh, as it seems to be unix like and also support the Adobe suit together with MS Office together with a nice UI and sane font rendering.

>pirated Windows and/or activator
Botnet

does LGBT version have a consistent UI?

They're a bunch of mindless drones.

OP HERE:
At this rate nobody in the first world who is half way tech savvy will use windows ever again. It's below shit tier

a KMS server can be run on a separate computer/VM

>scene release
>botnet
pick one

also where can I get a clean MacOS Sierra?

Most images that I find don't match the official SHA1 checksums and therefore are likely to be bundled with malware.

github.com/notpeter/apple-installer-checksums

>5 to 20 advertisements as soon as you open up the start menu
I actually looked at what I was saying yes to while installing, so no I've never seen any ads. If you're retarded enough to have ads you just turn off "suggestions" in the settings panel (yeah it's scummy to give it a misleading name but it's still easily disabled)

>horrendous FORCED updates that kill your will to live and halt your work
By default it doesn't force you to restart unless you ignore repeated prompts to set a time to install updates for 2-3 weeks, and it's easily configured to never restart automatically anyway if for some reason your desktop computer cannot suffer 5-10 minutes of downtime in the space of 2-3 weeks.

>blue screen of death every few weeks because of god knows what.
I have not had a BSOD actually caused by Windows in about 15 years, you likely have some shitty unstable pajeet/chink drivers installed. If a kernel-mode driver shits itself it will take the system down with it to prevent it from fucking up your shit because it has direct access to physical memory and your hardware.

If you live in the EU you can buy an LTSB key for basically nothing off ebay and MS has to honor it

Google the hash?

>it doesn't force you to update unless you ignore your scheduled forced update
you're either a kike or reading from their script
the bullshit is palpable
like im watching shindler's list.

10 isn't so bad if you turn off all the bloat. That said if 7 was going to get lifetime support I would switch back to that in an instant.

Windows 7

I mean it's not going to interrupt any work unless you continuously ignore the OS asking you to set a time for an update and don't disable automatic restarts. It's entirely the user's fault. Windows 7 had a similar annoying default setting too that needed to be disabled, it's nothing new in Windows (it was buggy too, sometimes the dialog wouldn't respond to any sort of user input and the only thing you could do was wait for the timer to go down and restart)

This. With Windows 7 you didn't have to worry much about bugs, botnet, etc.
Everything just werked.

nice revisionism, windows has never "just werked"

>if only you could turn all that bloat off forever in GPOs
Oh wait, you actually can.

>botnet, etc.
Yes, yes goy. It's totally safe, you can trust (((Us))). There is no botnet hidden in this closed source code proprietary system. No bugs too, everything perfect!

Relative to W10 Microshit's botnet was non-existent in W7

Doesn't matter, it's still botnet. The fact that 10 is worse has zero relevance.

Well it's either W10 or Mac OS X. Linux isn't an option because using it supports communism.

>using it supports communism
>implying this is a bad thing

You have no clue how true or not true this is. Fact of the matter: you know nothing about how Windows 7 works. Microsoft has made numerous attempts to sneak telemetry updates into it. Believing that it is safe after all this is Sup Forumseddit tier retarded.

I installed Windows 10 cleanly in a WM and was totally surprised by how much crap comes preloaded with it. As if it wasn't bad enough with all the garbage that comes preloaded on laptops from generic stores

>Open source software being very often a capitalist product of trickling down source code from big capitalist corporations

>communism

top kek

kys

byproduct I meant

>oh look it's a windowz sux guise thread again.

Babbies first post, that is precious.

Communism is a horrible thing. Communism is anti-freedom, anti-American. This is why Obama is one. Why Sanders is one. Why every liberal is one.

>anti-American

well, communism is very american right now, USA is less capitalist than China

How likely am I to be caught pirating Windows 10 from TPB?

>Communism is anti-freedom
Liberalism gives you the freedom to be a slave and a wage cuck. Congrats.

>anti-American
Congrats, you dumb amerilard.

Are you seriously defending communism as someone who lives in post-communist shithole?
How are you enjoying your 500 yuros per month salary?

>Windows Server 2016 free dreamspark license
>telemetry set to security only
>no forced reboots, cortana, ads or botnet stuff that LTSB still has

comfy

>cortana
>botnet
They are in Server too as well as in LTSB.

Not defending anything. But claiming that liberalism is any better is a lie.

If you need Windows software, there's nothing you can do.
You could use Windows 7 until MS stops making security updates I guess, but eventually you'll need to spread your cheeks and let MS take your dignity.

use windows 7
10 is a toilet

>But claiming that liberalism is any better is a lie.
Sure, look at average salaries in any western country with free market and compare it with average salaries in post communist countries. This is not a fucking rocket science, when literal street cleaner in Swiss makes 4 times your salary, maybe that means that communism did fuck up shit pretty badly after all.

You forget that goods prices are 4x as well. Your 4x earnings are an illusion.

>5 to 20 advertisements as soon as you open up the start menu

Is this true? Ads on an OS? That sounds batshit crazy. Who would even consider Windows 10?

I'm going to be purchasing a thinkpad soon, and most come with win10 installed. Is it going to be a pain in the ass to remove that shit and install linux?

Win8 was a nightmare to replace.

>implying supporting failure isn't a bad thing

>complaining about things that can be ""mostly"" disabled

All luxury goods are always priced the same. It's only costs of living that are increased. Average swiss person can easily save up for a comfy new car every 1-2 years while you have to spend years paying it off or buying used one.
This is the difference between countries that didn't have their economy ruined by communism and ones that did.

Newfag

This is why they all drive crap like this? Lol At least here we all drive cars.

Which is sad. the poor get too much money given to them, even when they "work." The Min Wage is too damn high and it's chasing away jobs. Taxes are too high to pay for welfare for those who refuse to work.

Liberals bitch about working conditions are bad in China, well no shit. It's WORK. It's not supposed to be fun, and if you don't like your job, LEAVE! don't try and kill yourself. If we had any sense, we'd be emulating China's growth.

First step, abolish the minimum wage and all welfare programs, including social security.

10 year old cars that fall apart. But whatever, glad you are happy with your life. At least you don't have to feel jealous of average swiss banker that earns more in month than you do in a year.

My car is 20 years old and runs like it's new. It helps to know how to take care of your car.

I drive an 2010 Audi A4 and it works wonderfully. Safer than that two wheels crap too.

Microsoft calls them """"suggestions"""" and you get them in your start menu if you have it enabled, which they trick people into doing by calling it a "suggestion" instead of an ad.

>what should I use
ZorinOS Lite with Compton

Windows Server 2012 R2 standard is the remedy to all your Windows woes. Stripped down Win 8.1 interface to remove all the bullshit, leaving only the underlying solid design philosophy. Completely bloat free with the option to install with a GUI but without the "desktop experience." (Unnecessary stuff that uses memory like ink recognition, windows media player, and other accessories that'll go unused by most.) Despite the reduction in bloat, everything still works like it's meant to - I use it as a laptop and operating system and it's perfectly happy to manage battery capacity and tether to a mobile phone over bluetooth, despite that it should be loaded on Xeons and sat in a rack. Battery life is also much more than I anticipated.

It's regularly updated and quite modern it what it can do, but still has great legacy hardware support. In my example it's still possible to get drivers for my 4500MHD graphics working, allowing 1080p playback on a ULV laptop from 2008. On my desktop it runs Tekken 7 and zBrush without a hitch. I'm going to be sticking to server 2012 for a looong time.

My uncle has a 37 year old Toyota and it still runs and drives.

Ok I don't get any ads on my install of windows 10 Home. My only complaint is cortana. Other than that 10/10

no ads here friend, maybe you're the one missing brain cells.

No you turn it off with one click during the OS first startup, OP is just a whiny autistic bitch clamoring on about the same thing Ubuntu has had for years but I'm sure all your searches going straight to Amazon is just fine.

Or maybe you're just in denial, pajeet.

Yes, Windows 10 is literally the piece of shit that people call it. If you must use windows and need something newer than 7, get server 2012. Otherwise, pick a flavor of linux.

>"I don't understand how GNU and its distros work"

Do people seriously experience bsod outside of overclocking or hardware issues?

I honestly believe one day they will release an update and it will cease to function.

It will be the final straw that breaks the camels back and everything will crash to pieces, all the legacy code and bandaids and everything holding it together will fall. It's like a bunch of people playing twister barely holding on, when it collapses it will collapse in glorious fashion.

Calling it a "clean" install doesn't even feel right. Fresh install fits better but clean? Nothing about Windows 10 on installation feels clean.

Perfectly said

Yup.

Server 2016 is pretty good. It's Win10 without the cancer.

This is hilarious. It's amazing that this kind of shit comes out of a company worth billions of dollars.

>buying a car in a dense city and a country where roads are actually paid for by drivers
americans are this stupid

Honestly I haven't had really any problems with Windows 10. I've been using Windows since Windows 95. It has never crashed on me, it updates quick and when I'm not using it, all my programs I use on it like chrome, intellij etc work flawlessly. Honestly anyone that is having problems with Windows 10 is probably using shitty hardware that's incompatible or obsolete.

>the small amount of included spyware/bloatware
If you think keylogging everything you do is "a small amount", on top of all of the other shit, you must have some brain damage.

>been using W10 for over 2 years and never happened once, you're doing something wrong

Oh hey, it's the thing that you guys harp on Linux users for saying when they don't have issues!
BSOD is getting worse and worse, with less and less info on it. You can't really argue against it. BSODs happen still, for silly software things like Windows looking at the pagefile weird. and there's fuck all you can do to troublesehoot it or debug it most of the time.

So there's no Amazon botnet in the most popular distro of all time?

>never crashed
lol
>probably using shitty hardware
guess an i3-4160 and a 750 ti is obsolete and incompatible. guess an i5-6500 and a 1070 is obsolete and incompatible. guess an i5-3210m is obsolete and incompatible.
keep sucking bill gates' dick, faggot.

Once Linux gets full support for gaymen expect a lot of users to leave windows. It's really the ONLY reason to even touch windows these days, linux being "hard" to use is not an excuse for many years now.

So which one is it?

At microsoft, lies, backstabbing and politics are all that matter. Everyone inside knows it. This is also why only deadend losers stay at M$ for more than a couple of years.

Second one is obviously bait.

Yes, I'm sure my latest surface book with GPU provided by microsoft, domain-joined to microsoft's redmond domain, in a clean set as specified by microsoft IT, is using shitty hardware that's incompatible or obsolete

Mint is more popular. Debian is more popular. I think even arch is more popular. Surprisingly, ubugu is not all that popular nowadays.

I dunno why people complaining about ads and forced updates in Windows 10 when I never got them.
And I don't even use the meme enterprise edition, just home version that comes with my tablet.

Just install Linus by Linux Torvalds, he's swedish ya know.

>Too retarded to turn off the botnet
>Freetards are dumb enough to waste their life on Linux but can't click and drag Candy crush into the trash
shit bait

>All luxury goods are always priced the same.
Blatantly false, worse non altered food almost in cost doubled in a decade, with house price anormally increasing a t rates higher than the demographic increase.
Simple example.
Real butter cost an arm and a leg while low cost butter is super cheap, but will keep you quick enough to insure you don't retire.
>less than 50% milk in butter
>2017
More likely than you'd think.