/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• NATIONAL HOLIDAY INCOMING, ORDER YOUR SHIT BEFORE 30 SEPTEMBER OR IT WONT SHIP UNTIL AFTER 8 OCTOBER • user tries out two different screwdrivers with loose bits he got off AliExpress • user plans on consuming a variety of Chinese snacks • user finds a nice fork • Spinners now come with Swiss movements, someone should notify /wt/ about this • user got a battery case for his Galaxy phone • The time to buy shit is now, what with a upcoming national holiday with nothing getting shipped and only piling up. • user bought a mint glass • user posts .webm of his spinning cube • user got the wireless James Donkey 102 Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMKBIpcBSmw
kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones
forbes.com/global2000/list/#header:marketValue_sortreverse:true
aliexpress.com/item/Small-Sebenza-21-Folding-Blade-Knives-D2-Blade-Titanium-TC4-Handle-Tactical-Camping-Knife-Pocket-Outdoor/32794181917.html
aliexpress.com/item/JUFULE-MADE-Large-Sebenza-21-CPM-S35vn-TC4-titanium-handle-folding-vegetables-fruit-pocket-camping-hunt/32815992668.html
aliexpress.com/item/EDC-colorful-series-of-titanium-alloy-knife-C-pendant-pendant-pendant-pendant-outdoor-umbrella-rope-knife/32653949331.html
amazon.de/dp/B01ERY86LO/
chinkshit.xyz/random/
youtube.com/watch?v=zz2RfszVprk
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4X-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-625-Octa-Core-5-5-FHD-3GB-RAM/32792320034.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are zs5's still worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=wMKBIpcBSmw

>Meizu M6 Note is faster than Xiaomeme A1
>keeps all apps in memory
>better camera
>better at gaming

Can we change the meme already?

Xiaomi sounds so much more pleasing than Meizu.

>getting rear view camera tomorrow
>don't even have a car

so excited lads

>don't even have a car
Buy one from alibaba in parts and assemble it yourself worth saving some cash.

stupid pajeet, that''s not the A1, it's the 5X. With stock android it'd btfo the M6 Note

Can csg recommend me a good electric burr grinder since I'm a poorfag?

It's so hard keeping track of all the chinkphones. Is there a list of the mid-high end phones from xiaomi and Huawei and all that?

buy ground coffee

kimovil.com

Does DHgate have a good refund policy (comparable to aliexpress)? I want to buy some fake sunglasses, which wouldn't be a big deal with aliexpress, since I've bought several pairs and the quality+service were fantastic, but I am a bit worried since these are pricier than the rest.

kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones

Thanks, this is way better than gsmarena

Was going to buy a bm-800. There were 3 different options, shock mount, plastic shock mount and metal shock mount with it costing 3 bucks more every option up. Do I go for the cheapo standard one or play a couple euro more.

I don't want to

Shouldn't really matter much. Buy it on ebay though. I got mine for $8.

It probably won't matter too much. I have the metal shock mount and it's rusting.

>alibaba has a larger market value than samsung
Holy Shit!

forbes.com/global2000/list/#header:marketValue_sortreverse:true

>electric
>burr grinder
Going to have to go manual.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Dude wat.
Is it even possible?

GET AIDS

No. Well technically you can buy a motor, plastic sheeting, wheels, transmission, and everything else on alibaba, especially if you just use aluminamum tubing with plastic sheet riveted on with an alibaba riveter but you're not going to have anything street legal or safe

Alibaba also has more sales than Amazon and Ebay combined

good electric ones start @ $200, manual one will do you best if you tight on money, slower but will get you quality. all electric ones under $100 are complete trash but popular, because people are fucking stupid.

You could just hook up a brushless drill to it.

Are these the ZS5 which are V1? cheers

What do I do lads? Aliexpress and Goybest dont ship to tacoland and now Fasttech and DX give me this shit.

Chink Sebenzas finally came in. Added lanyards and a titanium bead to both and they're working out really well so far for the price I paid.

Even Chinks don't feel like dealing with stolen packages from BR postal services

I ordered this

which one did you plan on buying, user?

as long as there's no logos/brand names, I don't see what the issue is.

Oh, man, that shit's beautiful

is that a fucking circumcision kit?
man I swear the estrogen from the plastic water bottles is turning everyone gay not that I care though I love me some good boy pussy but anyways thats just mental illness dont jew your dick

Its insane how Apple is the closest to being a trillion dollar company and all they do is make consumer products compared to everything else below them.

Yeah it fucking is
>Small Sebenza
aliexpress.com/item/Small-Sebenza-21-Folding-Blade-Knives-D2-Blade-Titanium-TC4-Handle-Tactical-Camping-Knife-Pocket-Outdoor/32794181917.html
>Large Sebenza
aliexpress.com/item/JUFULE-MADE-Large-Sebenza-21-CPM-S35vn-TC4-titanium-handle-folding-vegetables-fruit-pocket-camping-hunt/32815992668.html
>Titanium Beads
aliexpress.com/item/EDC-colorful-series-of-titanium-alloy-knife-C-pendant-pendant-pendant-pendant-outdoor-umbrella-rope-knife/32653949331.html

Which are the best cameras that cost ~100 usd?
Thinking on the Eken H9, pretty decent at my opinion.

Best tablet for games and browsing under 200€? European Amazon (German) preferred if possible.

Not much they can do. The international air transport authority has banned lithium batteries pretty much everywhere. The only exceptions are for batteries contained in original equipment, and even then only in small quantities (max 2 per shipment iirc). So they can ship you a phone but they can't ship you a spare battery or a powerbank alongside that phone.
In order to ship lithium batteries you either need to arrange for surface transport or for it to travel the entire way on cargo-only aircraft and have have appropriate licenses to do so, which none of the chink fly-by-night sellers will have.
And the rulemakers are fucking with these restrictions almost daily so check back in a month and they'll have changed yet again.
t. shipper/receiver at major retailer

amazon.de/dp/B01ERY86LO/

Should have mentioned that I don't like Samsung too much and that 10 inch is a bit too big for me.

American S35VN steel on $50 chink knife
This seller seems to have very badly misspelled 8cr13mov.

Laptop batteries don't count as original equipment? Damn, I need replacement batt for Thinkpad :(

Also, does anyone know store which has good replacement keyboards for Thinkpads?

get a Nvidia Shield K1 off eBay then.

It would have to actually be inside a laptop in order for them to ship it to a restricted country.

Stupid question, but is it normal for the chinks to try and hit on you? I bought a phone case from this seller and they randomly asked me if I played guitar so I figured they were just making friendly conversation until this. Trying to marry into America?

keep this thing going man. Maybe you can get a qt Chink gf. Or its a middle aged man

that's cute.

Looking like it's a middle aged man. No answer since I said I'm a guy. Oh well what did I expect.

Ask for free shit in exchange of pics

>you will never fall in love with a cute chink trap on the aliexpress messages
why live

>Cute
>27
Traps cut off point is 20 you gay

asian traps still look cute at 30

The A1 is the same fucking phone but with Android 8.

smash it senpai

I've got 10 bucks to spend what should I get?

Randomizer says...

Even then you could get a shitty beater that would probably run better for cheaper

Hardley any beaters anymore after cash for clunkers

Fucking Obama, how the hell was taking perfectly fine cars off the road supposed to help poor people?

>buying a shitty beater in 2017
nice fantasy land, they cost as much as new shitboxes.

wrong

what do I buy

Looks really nice user.

Best chink ssd?

I don't know where you're located but I see shitboxes for under 800 bucks around me all the time

chinkshit.xyz/random/

It was supposed to help the auto industry
Pretty much any city center and coastal area.

Any news on the /csg/ podcast?

A friend of mine bought a decent 2003 car off some girl for $500. It was her mother's car. I think she was a dopefiend.

20 is when they suicide because they realized theyve hit rock bottom. True cutoff is 16

No but this guy just eats peanut butter weird, if his son really stuck his dick in it there would have been displacement up the sides.

This is why I love Sup Forums

if you don't eat peanut butter level you are a madman

gotta scrape it down and level it

>not buying natural PB in 2017

>favorite trap realized it was a mental illness, married a nice girl and has a daughter now
Love happy endings

my thinkpad ac adapter (old/round) just died and I need a new one.
it was one of those smaller, ultra-portable ones.
Did anybody ever bought one and give a recommendation? I would like to have a small, portable adapter again.

If not, I should be fine just buying the one with most orders, right?
By fine I mean "leave it plugged in overnight and not burn down the house"-fine

Name? I'm into some oldschool traps from back in the day, I'll never forget their names, Rio, Julia, Monster, Katie Ayanami, their big clits and boypuss will always have a place in my heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=zz2RfszVprk

Fucking sold.

/k/ tripfag, flandre

looking for suggestion on a good and cheap drawing tablet. most of what i'm seeing for my price range are advertised for osu

Bamboo tablets aren't that pricy.
I still have my Bamboo Connect from like 5 years ago and it was easily less than $70

See for Huion tablets, those are gold for the price.

This is /csg/, he means a chink tablet.

And it is still shit because otherwise they couldn't sell more reasonable sell Intuos pro.

Get a Huion or such instead, at least it can have decent sensitivity levels and some area and a decent number of buttons and such.

>couldn't sell more reasonable sell Intuos pro
What.

user, I am in need of decent portable display, powered by USB and accepting hdmi input. 7-11 inches, thou bigger one will do as well.

Any wireless mouse with like a lot of buttons? I want one so I can carry it with me and use it when I have to use photoshop or whatever on my laptop. I use the buttons as typical keyboard shortcuts like ctrl c, x, z, v, etc.

I must say that is pretty cool but it'll be expensive I'm sure

>1/2 of my orders was finally shipped out today by the Chinese men

IT BEGINS

thanks anons

Should I get an ultrabay battery for my thinkpad, from the chinks?

Whats a good chink replacement battery brand?

Also, used ssd or chink ssd?

Guy who bought a VKWorld Mix a couple of weeks ago here. I've been using it since as my DD.

Pros:
Battery life is really good. Always have mobile data and wifi on, automatic updates enabled. I would shitpost on Sup Forums for maybe 5 or so hours and watch Youtube videos for 45 or so minutes. Listen to it through bluetooth headphones on the way to work, which is an hour train ride to and from. Screen brightness on 60-75% brightness. It still has 40-60% battery by the end of the day.

The fingerprint scanner is great, it can be used as another button. I have it set as back and go to home with a tap and hold respectively. Frees up space by hiding the nav buttons on the bottom.

Camera is good for what it is, pic related was taken with it. Quality varies greatly depending on amount of light. HDR is there to remedy that somewhat.

Cons:
Touchscreen sensitivity is still hit and miss. Maybe I'm just too used to the Samsung flagships with silky smooth touchscreens. It feels like there's a layer on top of the actual screen, like a capacitive resistive screen or something. It has improved with use, but it's still annoying. I wouldnt recommend playing games on it. The relatively weak processor and low RAM combined with the moody touchscreen will just result in frustration.

Headphone jack is kind of quiet. Would highly recommend getting a portable headphone amp. But bluetooth is fine.

I personally prefer an app drawer, but Google Now is a tap away, so I wouldnt really call it a con.

btw, I bought another one. I'm actually that happy with it re the price to performance ratio.

didn't update in almost a year, but here we go, let's see if I can name them all:

DP to HDMI/DVI/VGA for my x250.

Not in the pic, but a Kingdian m.2 SSD 256GB, werks pretty gud, posted an image some days ago.

A cable for the x250's charger, the original one is an UK one and doesn't work really well with the adapter.

Smol tablet just in case I want to start drawing someday. I really like it but always end giving it up.
It's the smallest Huion model. Comes in a pretty well protected case with intructions and a lot of replaces for the pen, very happy with it.

Bitcoin coin because why not.

A cable for the GBA SP to plug in the jack audio. Got two because the chinks are stupid.

Cable link for the GBA.

USB to a lot of stuff like GBA and NDS/3DS chrager.

USB to Game Boy Micro.

Supercard Mini SD and a 2GB SD card.

Male to female jack covered with vinyl.

Case for my redmeme note 3 pro.

Mixza 128 (129GB for any reason) SD for the redmeme.

Micro USB to jack because I hoped it worked because the redmeme's jack is going to die soon. Doesn't werk tho.

Cover for the jack and usb for the redmeme. They come in that little plastic box on the bottom left.

5 retro controllers.

10 speakers for my PC. I just needed one, but this was the smallest pack, but it was just like 2€ or so.

720p webcam, werks pretty well.

A cable management thing. Won't use it at all now because I already got one of these big metal things to put under the table from Ikea.

Diving googles with an adapter for an action camera. Summer just end, maybe I'll use it next week for first and last time tho. They came with a pair of earplugs for a reason.

Mi Band 2, lost my first one at work.

Mi Band 2 replacement.

2 pen holders or however they are called. I always lose my screwdrivers. I won0t anymore.

A little screwdriver/keychan. It has a star side and a plane side. I don't know how these are actually called.

There are some stuff I bought earlier this year, these are from summer.

Is the Mixza 128 monkey legit?

I mean, my 8GB shark still works, so I would guess so?

btw, recommend me a good retro SBC to plug in my livingroom's TV. I'll keep one or two of these controller (the other are for some friends). I'd like to use it as a shitposting/web browser/facebook machine too. Is that Odroid C2/UX4 good?

I'm seeing some contradictory things here.
I'm looking for a new phone to replace my HTC10 with a dying battery. A lot of listings show the Redmeme Note 4x as not having the compatibility of LTE Band 4 for T-Mo but willmyphonework.net does. Can someone confirm this for me so I can pull the trigger on another meme?

Get the global (Snapdragon) version, it's the 4x with more bands

I'm pulling this one out of my ass for an example. aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4X-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-625-Octa-Core-5-5-FHD-3GB-RAM/32792320034.html Its the snapdragon one, but no band 4. Unless I'm a certified retard, I'm a bit hesitant on grabbing it

Anyone buy any monoculars from Aliexpress? Looking for a light handheld one for hiking and exploring.

XP-pen Star05 is better than huion and the same price