India
Russia

Which one would you choose, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B2c17TNL5Rc
youtu.be/0nzVHfQBunk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arunachal_Pradesh
bbc.com/news/magazine-36446652
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-25/seeing-china-through-its-economic-history
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brazil is leagues above any of those.
>inb4 butthurt krokodil addicts

>and why?

Rusia, so i can finally learn Caмбo

Right, because your favelas and polluted rivers make for 1st world comfort. Your country is by far one of the most corrupt. Fixing income inequality via blocking off the poor with a big wall? Cutting off metro transit so that they avoid going through poorer areas in the north? Let's not forget the rampant crime in the streets, where you're not just worried about getting mugged, but how many times will you get mugged. Say all the shit you want about the US, but at least I can live and walk comfortably in about 90% of the country without worrying about my life.

Also, I'd rather live in Russia. Cool culture filled with badassery. Despite the bleak outlooks of life.

Probably Russia

Not him, but you're mixing Brazil, a country with 200 thousand habitants, with a single tourist city.

Brazil or Russia are the only sensible answers

india is a shithole

and China is the most disgusting place i have ever been, the way they put money before human lives is absurd

*200 million

I'm sure you know that, but let's correct it.

Hong Kong

>muh cyberpunk
I hope you know what you are getting into.

Russia ofc.

>I hope you know what you are getting into.

If choose between communists, cold, hot or smelly slums - yes, I do.

not china

delet post now

>Caring about poor people
Lol is really easy to become upper midlle class/rich in Brazil.School is free, colleage is free, healthcare is free.If those people cant make it there even with all that help then there is nothing the government can do to help them.

China
I'd live in HK.

And Brazil is the most disgusting place i have ever been, the way they put money before human lives is absurd

>Hong Kong (Chinese: 香港; literally: "Fragrant Harbour" or "Incense Harbour"),[11][12] officially the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, is an autonomous territory south of Mainland China at the Pearl River.[1]

Brazil for the people or Russia for the weather, either of these are less shitholes than China and India

There is a catch...tell me the other side of it. The health care must be shitty. Unemployment must be high. There must be a reason or your country would be much better off than it is.

The only two choices are Brazil and Russia, India is dirty and shitty and China is China.
I guess Brazil, maybe I'm falling for the southern brazil memes but I feel like Brazil is just corrupt whereas Russia is a dictatorship.

Russia. You can move to eastern europe get citizenshiú and then go west.

Brazil you are stuck there forever

If you were very wealthy you could do a lot of fun and dubiously legal things more easily in China and India than Russia or Brazil.

China or Brazil

Brazil (south) > China > India > Russia

India over Russia? You're insane.

this

By pretty much any measure it all comes down to this:
Russia>Brazil>China>>>>>India

This tbqh

I would say Brazil has better weather, at least.

I could agree with that.

Russia of course

Russia. It's not even close. At all. The best parts of Russia are some of the nicest places in the world to live. There you have educated and dignified people from old families to know as friends and neighbors. Russian culture is richer and more focused on science and the arts.

This.
But I'm a lesbo, so I would rather stay where I am.

I think Russians don't have as much of a problem with lesbos. They only hate fags.

China > Brazil > Russia >>>>>>>> India

>There you have educated and dignified people from old families to know as friends and neighbors

t. Vladimir

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B2c17TNL5Rc

>mingling with trash

This

China if not a mainlander. Otherwise I'd be an alcoholic Russian that hides in his commieblock all day because fuck sweatshops, violence, and shitting streets.

Also if I'm Chinese I'd have better odds of a relative trying to bring me to the US.

If you don't pick Russia you're stupid, they're the closest to European level life. India and China are hell and Brazil has crime rates so high you'll die in a week there

Russia because Europe.

This.

India for the food.
Russia for the women.
China for landscape diversity and traditional architecture.
Brazil for the beaches and warm climate.

(At least) 90% of public schools are shit, public healthcare is shit, public college is hard to get into if you had bad education (even with affirmative action, there's way too many people for way too little vacancies).

Unemployment used to be really low (around 5% IIRC) before Dilma melted down our economy.

brazil coz street trannies n thug life

says the subhuman spic from a country whose homicide rate is 30 times worse than the chinks.

China. Eastern China is like 5-10 years behind SK levels, their incomes and quality of life rival the better Eastern European countries.

The rest of the country is poor and full of farmers, tho.

Russia by far but it still sux overall.

Russia>>Brazil>>>>>china>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fuck my life up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>India

All these place are not that desirable but india on another level

india for living the meme

India is the only one with freedom and democracy. So India.

China

Memes aside, isn't india supposed to be pretty okay if you're not poor?

>the town rapist

That's how every country is. Also the state with the highest HDI in India (Kerala) also has one of the lowest GDP per capitas. Mostly because they get a lot of remittances (not counted towards GDP) + the local government focused heavily on education.

China actually has the highest GDP per capita of all these countries right now, amazingly enough. Take that for what it's worth.

Sure if you want to live in a nation where the average person makes $5 a day.

>ITT: butt rage azn Americans get mad when brazilians respond to the thread question

Brazil or Russia I'd imagine. Certainly neither India nor China unless I was rich.

I look at how fucking shit and violent it is thanks to the okympics and it's hard to think otherwise.

>"but brasil isn't that bad! Only been robbed 4 times, so what? Huehuehue"

Parts of India (Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Arsranah) are unironically worse than the DRC.

>India
>freedom

Uhhhh

That's true everywhere.

I've never been robbed.

What the fuck is arsranah

Nice, doesn't change the fact that your country is the one of the most violent and crime ridden ones outside of Africa.

Russia.

Never heard a story about Brazilians walking by a dying baby in the street.

Brazil. Nice weather, cute girls, and probably good spicy food also. China and it's food might be nice too. India no because of their horny raping men. Russia never.

Some parts of India can be pretty cozy. I have had correspondence with some Sikhs from Chandigarh and the suburbs there look nice.

Where you livin' at?

Rio kek

Are you wealthy?

yes hahaha those numbers sure tell how our lives is in Brazil. I mean yesterday I had to go through some corpses and a gang fighting a tank when I was heading to work. Thank god I always go to work with my AR15 and my RPG rocket launcher

middle class 2bh. I dont live in Copacabana or Ipanema but I live in a comfy commie block in Tijuca. You just need to have an eye for dangerous people and most BRs have that by instinct

If Arman didn't get killed in Brazil nobody will. It's just a place like any other.
youtu.be/0nzVHfQBunk

Russia
+Not commie-nist anymore
+No designated shitting streets
+No zika-infested mosquito jungles
-gopniks
-cold
-300 ping

My knowledge of Brazilian history is lacking but was the country ever truly anything close to a communist society? Maybe you just live in a crummy government apartment. We have those in the US too. What they used to call "the projects".

India because I am Indian

And my family in India is quite rich

russia for sure
>brazil is hyper-criminal shithole
>china is inb4 civil war when economic growth falls below 7% p.a.
>india needs no explanation

not really a hard choice
>mother russia

Can you please post pics of your house? I have no clue how a middle class Brazilian lives

have you seen the olympics apartments? that is the standard BR housing. Most people live in apartments like those but smaller. It resembles commies blocks but obviously they are different

Never heard about people shooting little children in schools with assault rifles in china

Hahaha. I can tell you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Few days in Russia you would be begging to go back to Germany.

Not him but I am also midlle class living in Rio de Janeiro.This is an average living room of a middle class brazilian

Looks comfy. I would settle in :D

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arunachal_Pradesh

There are liveleak videos of pigs eating Brazilian babies and just carrying them past people.

Also; India.

There are shitty people everywhere.
bbc.com/news/magazine-36446652
Here's India.

How much is the rent there? Thinking of moving next year.

yes, life here is dictated by liveleak videos hahaha it's our daily lives and it affects everyone hahaha

have you been to china or even india for some weeks?
i have - and it was pure horror.
brazil is in the news nonstop with their criminality and russia has some good lads.

so my choice is clear.

>>china is inb4 civil war when economic growth falls below 7% p.a.

HAHAHA NICE MEME

First of all, official growth is 6.7% and that is bullshit. It is more like 5%.

Second, bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-07-25/seeing-china-through-its-economic-history
>Furthermore, a lot of autocratic Chinese regimes in history have proven stable even in periods of fairly slow economic growth. It can take them centuries to fall and be replaced, and even then a foreign invasion, like ones by the Mongols or Manchus, may be required.

>From today’s media, one sometimes receives the impression that a Chinese growth rate below 4 or 6 percent could mean radical instability and a rapid fall of the government, but Chinese history does not show this pattern. That is hardly proof of how things will run in the future, but it should shift our expectations in the direction of greater Chinese political stability.

This is according to extensive research by four history economists at Stanford.

yes everyone knows a guy here that has been murdered I mean it's 60k murders a year how can you not die?

I'm using the same "logic" as him to make a point that anecdotes are not representative of everyone.

>history economists
kek

do they or you know what internet is?
why china is spending billions to censor all shit?
why they try so hard to silence every protest - even if it seems to be so small and unimportant?

Doesn't that white get messed up easily?

Still you haven't seen Russia.

Russia

Reason: Women have biggest boobs