What was the point of Ryzen?

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

All urls found in this thread:
https://pastebin.com/dTmpuZPs
https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Intel/Core_i7_8700K_Coffee_Lake_Memory_Performance_Benchmark_Analysis/
https://www.pcgamesn.com/amd-pinnacle-ridge
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/10/12/intels-core-i5-8400-review/
https://www.pcgamesn.com/intel-core-i5-8400-review-benchmarks
http://www.pcgamer.com/intel-i5-8400-review-the-best-new-gaming-cpu-in-years/
https://www.techspot.com/review/1502-intel-core-i5-8400/page5.html
https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=intel-coffee-8700k&num=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zTzpYjQ2MM
Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

to make intel 6 cores mainstream

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

720p

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

niggerfield

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

Oh, you think higher resolutions are your ally?

tfw Poozen bottlenecks even today's graphics cards, let alone upcoming ones

Truly a long-term investment!

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Why are all the Intel benchmarks posted recently GAMES? Why don't people want to escape the confines of the virtual world?

Brayden White
Brayden White

You really dont want to go there, m8

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

720P
ULTRA
Sort of making the test invalid there...

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

2005 called, they want their resolution back

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

1080p is "high resolution"
/v/

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

To wreck CPUs that cost 2 to 4 times as much and force Intel to stop rebranding shit and come up with something new.

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

be Intel
release i5 8400 chip that outperforms its highlight of the 8700k
fuck itself in the ass by fucking up its 7th Gen. and even the highest of its 8th Gen in gaymen

Brilliant, plus
people cucking themselves to high priced MOBOs for a locked CPU
ayy lmao

P.S: Covfefe Lake was supposed to compete with Ryzen+ but Intel was scared and released it with a half ass launch
Nice bait OP

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

making sure it's not gpu-bound, duh

Adam King
Adam King

people cucking themselves to high priced MOBOs for a locked CPU
this is the highlight of intel's new launch
a third new mobo design in three fucking years

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

overclocked Poozen still slower than stock Intel even at 4K

How does it manage to be so shit?

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

Ultra settings
Making sure it's not GPU bound
Making the test invalid.
720P/Low or it's not a useful test at all.

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

Oh my sides

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

Are you retarded? There's a 200fps cap and the 8700K is hitting it even on ultra. Turning settings down wouldn't do a goddamn thing.

James Myers
James Myers

some settings impact both gpu and cpu, draw distance especially
plus it's a lot more definitive to just set everything to ultra and use a set resolution
b-b-but with x setting set to y, I edged out the other cpu by 1fps!

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

It's OK If I half-arse the test, because it gives me the results I want to see anyway!

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

Nvidia drivers are shit, you say?

David Reed
David Reed

thanks to AMD Intel now has to put 6 cores into mainstream processors
Exactly as planned.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

I'm so happy even mid tier cpus can reach 30fps minimum nowadays. Back in 2001 the best processor and vidya card that you could (reasonably) buy couldn't make GTA3 reach 15 fps.
People really want to get angry at shit I guess

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

If it weren't for Ryzen, the 8700k would've just been a 7700k with a 100MHz clock bump, on a new socket.

You can thank AMD for finally forcing Intel to have more than just 4 cores.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

Oh my sides
This kind of fanboying is the reason why we were stuck at four cores for the past decade.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

CF were 6 core parts before ryzen. Intel just moved the release date.

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

1080p

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

intel had better cpus available but didn't want to release them for another 5 years because they cou;d still milk the market with small clock bumps
How is that an argument?

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

Yeah, it's totally my fault. If your rampant fanboyism didnt compel you to buy AMD when they were shit, all we would have is Intel now. Happy, fanboi?

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

Intel has actually had 6core Skylake parts (not Skylake-E) taped out but never put them into mass production.
Not sure if Kaby Lake also had a 6c part taped out, it wouldn't surprise me though.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

I guess that'll be Ryzen's footnote in history. Thanks AMD, but you can go home now.

William Cruz
William Cruz

GPU limited CPU benchmarks
CPU limited GPU benchmarks
It's the AMD way!

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

Until Zen2 anyway.
Intel has no ace up their sleeve until 10nm++ (which is at least 2 years after 1st gen 10nm)
1st Gen 10nm will clock worse than 14nm+/14nm++ as per Intel's financial day.
10nm+ will clock as high 14nm++ but unlikely to go any higher.
10nm++ /should/ be good for 6ghz.

AMD has 5ghz Base clocks in late 1028/early 2019...
Even if we assume AMD doesn't have an IPC increases (they will, Zen is very immature) it's looking grim for Intel after Coffee Lake.

Hopefully this causes Intel to finally tell the Hafia team they aren't as hot shit as they thought and will hold internal competitions again.
PLANO WILL RISE AGAIN, FUCK YOU HAFIA.

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

Intel's financial day
I sthat when they showed off an ARM Cortex-A75 CPU cores implemented with industry standard design flows enabling performance in excess of 3 GHz?

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

What RAM is that 1800X running with, 2133 MHz?

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

Oh good, a faux-tripfag Intel shill. Get an actual trip so you can be filtered like the other vermin.

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

What was the point of cofveve lake if nobody can actually fucking buy it?

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

$400 processor
$700 GPU
720p
This is the state of Intel.

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

CPU limited GPU benchmarks
Actually AMD GPU's tend to perform better when the CPU isn't an issue. At higher resolutions the gap between Nvidia and AMD always closes, this is probably because of AMD's shitty drivers. 4k gives the Fury X and vega more room to stretch their legs.

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

Its called namefagging you gigantic noob.

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

I don't get it.
Some time after the 1700 came out many people saw that it was a couple of frames lower than the 7700k OC in 'gayms'.
Why is Ryzen now like BELOW i5 levels?
(Yes I know that this site is full misleading graphs and benchmarks but still).

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

maybe when the real world doesn't suck so much dick... but it does.

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

Its the same more cores shit they did with the FX series when they couldn't compete.

Release a beast of a processor that isn't actually as good but looks better on paper in specific benchmarks.

They do the same shit with radeon.

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

AMD's shitty drivers
https://pastebin.com/dTmpuZPs

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

nah, amd had a fairly hard limit at around that fps, intel able to clock higher gets the performance nod there, but its at a resolution no one would play the game at on said hardware.

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

Then explain why Nvidia tends to scale linearly with resolution and AMD performs better at higher resolutions with more GPU-bound scenarios? Why does Nvidia run better with shitty CPU's than AMD?

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Why does Nvidia run better with shitty CPU's than AMD?
Why does AMD run better with less RAM than Nvidia? Graphics drivers are an absolute clusterfuck and they're all shit.

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Hi pissphone.

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

The absolute state of Intel fanboys

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

because they pay game devs to optimize for their cards, its literally a known fact

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

Wait someone unironically benches BF1 in singleplayer WHILE using their shoddy DX12 implementation?
What?

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

if only skylake/kabylake mobos were compatible with coffeelake cpus..

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

the point is its mobos are cheap as fuck for poorfags.

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

Intel have gone full 180 from the good days.
We used to get Overdrive CPUs, so we could have the latest processors on older platforms.

Now you have to buy a new platform to get the same processors!

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

Why do Intel users always play games at 720P? Did spending all the money on CPU end up leaving too little for an average monitor?

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

ya know once the gpus catch back up with cpu the intels will win over the ryzens

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Except you don't know that. That would require stagnation in software without stagnation in hardware. Do you have evidence that there will be stagnation in software without a corresponding stagnation in hardware?

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

look how long developers have stuck with dx11. they aren't all going to do dx12 vulcan multithreaded games just to appease AMD

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

They will move to Vulkan once actually half-decent finished implementations will land in most major engines.
You seem to forget that DX11 is 8 years old.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

I'm not talking about that you tech illiterate muppet. I'm telling you that unless you run your shit at low, DX11 isn't gonna save you. Even with future cards you will not be able to run 200 FPS + on modern games. Only old games. Even if the modern games are DX11. And MS is pushing DX12 hard with Xbox, so in the future you have little to look forward to beside Windows store exclusives and indie pixel shit that runs on potato.

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

720p

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

go relieve yourself in the street pajeet you seem very stressed.

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

Should I wait for Volta?

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

1080p

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

It's bigger dies.
You.can buy 471mm^2 one from NVidia already.

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

Actually they don't 'pay' them either.
nVidia started this in ~00, They built out a massive space with hundreds of PCs, with all sorts of configurations, from every CPU and GPU vendor that was selling products at the time.
They made this space available to games developers to test their software against every conceivable configuration they wanted, without having to buy crazy amounts of hardware - for the low price of putting an nVidia logo in the game intro.

Over time, as nVidia started to grow, that evolved into nVidia paid developers actually helping out game developers with optimization of their software and other nVidia developers using that knowledge to make sure their drivers patched out anything that was an 'inefficient' use of resources.
Again all for the low cost of putting their logo on the game intro.

nVidia today, still doesn't pay a dime for any of this - they still provide those same services and still only require their logo be put places (although sometimes it's also on literature and art now too, not just the game intro)

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

What do you have now?

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

Betatest for Threadripper & Epyc.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

You can't buy them anywhere.

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

You can buy the 4c/4t i3's in Australia
No 6c/*t i5/i7's though.

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

On a world without the Ryzen, the top Intel CPU would have 130 fps, but a better igpu.

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

that evolved into nVidia paid developers actually helping out game developers with optimization of their software and other nVidia developers using that knowledge to make sure their drivers patched out anything that was an 'inefficient' use of resources.

read as helping out devs to insert gameworks into the render path and add fucktons of tesselation on concrete barriers and invisible water rendered underneath level geometry

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

gaymers need to off themselves ffs

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

You can see it is always the same person who writes poozen.

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

I hope your pig fucking aids infested whore mother becomes paralyzed in a car crash you degenerate /v/ermin.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

It was the king for 3 months. And it put a fire under Intels arse. The only reason you got the "6700K version 3 now featuring a bonus 2 cores, you can thank us later. It was our original idea to ad more cores." was because AMD finally got their act together.

Fuck off.

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

Remember: most of Sup Forums and Sup Forums are poorfaghs running ancient i5 and i3 machines who only shitpost about high performance hardware they will never buy.

."w-w-when I buy that i7 i've been saying I will for years AMD w-w-will suck! Master race wins again!"

Funnily enough this is also why /v/ and Sup Forums do not discuss the HEDT parts because they are waaaaay out of budget and particularly now it is rather hard to justify Intel in that space.

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

in a way it reminds me of the late 90s/early 00s when intel and amd were frogleaping each other every few months.

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

to force Intel to stop selling Quad-cores for mid-range desktops.
And it succeeded, it took ages for Intel to properly respond.
Then Zen 2 is going to fuck them over again.
This is good for everyone.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

rypoo

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

this 720p meme needs to end.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

ryzen winning at higher resolutions
8700k losing to itself because throttling on overclocks
kek

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

720p?
what do you need 480p for?

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Let me help you.
/v/

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

Fighting the good fight

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

"""""winning""""" by a margin-of-error 1fps in a GPU-bound scenario

The STATE of Rypoos.

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

Using video game benchmarks that have more to do with GPU bottlenecking than a CPU's performance.

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

240i is how REAL gamers play.

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

being a tech-illiterate retard

Good luck trying to explain why a Coffee Lake CPU can achieve an extra 70fps with the same graphics card if Poozen is "bottlenecked" by it.

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

what is margin of error
looking at gpu bound scenario's to determine cpu performance

Tech illiterate spotted

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

ryzen clocked lower than shittiest binned chip can clock
intel clocked like only golden sample can clock under water
So, this is power of intels' shills.

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

It's nitpicking and running Ryzen on 2133MHz RAM. 7700k is a great cpu and best for pure gayms excl. coffee lake but most of the shit you see on Sup Forums is biased one way or the other. I don't think most of Sup Forums even OC anything but just like to wank to 5GHz/delidded results. Also, price/performance seems to be a non-issue to Sup Forums and every intelfan is running x299 eight cores minimum.

Jackson White
Jackson White

I want an 8700k

t. Ryzen owner

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

those results don't count reeeeeeeeeee
it's Intels fault that Ryzen has dogshit clock speeds reeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

t. Intel shill

John Roberts
John Roberts

It's shit.
You want a 7800K.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

To shit on Intel in ever single workload aside from video games

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

Look at all these Ryzen owners trying to justify spending money on an inferior product by attacking Intel

inb4
muh wojaks with intel hats
muh schlomo

It's the only things they are capable of responding because they cannot come up with a legitimate argument due to the AMD's inferiority being a concrete fact.

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

Intel shill posts with an anime picture he saved from /b/

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

This
Locked Haswell i5 here, can only dream of Ryzen 7

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

Dumb anime poster

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

intel has been paying comanpies for years to not optimize for multithreaded above 4c/8t
hence why amd is getting such low scores

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

these benchmarks make no sense. i get higher results than those with my 1800x on a non ti 1080. a regular plain ol' 1080 at 1080p. i even get higher than those results at 1440p. something is wrong with their benchmarks.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

I'm still on an 3570k and it still blasts through everything I throw at it, I can barely even fathom how much faster a Ryzen 7 would be

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

No you don't

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

i'm and that was the first though i had. i'm running 3200mhz ram on my setup and i know ryzen LOVES faster ram. if they're running it on ddr4 2400 or lower of course the results are going to be awful. 2400 and lower LITERALLY bottlenecks ryzen in MOST applications.

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

same here

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

yes i do. in battlefield 1 i can honestly say i get much higher results with my 1800x and evga 1080 ftw at 1080p than those results at 720p. 1440p i'll either get those 720p results or a bit higher than 720p, but lower than my 1080p when i'm fullscreen 1440p. either they fucked something up or there is a bottleneck holding it back. i do know for a FACT battlefield 1 with ryzen loves faster memory. if they're running it as stated then they are doing ryzen a huge injustice.

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

So post some proof then. Rypoo owners are always claiming magical results that are contrary to every benchmark online, yet never actually post any proof of their claims. I wonder why?

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

i7 4790 owner here
still works perfectly

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

pic related
from techspot during ryzens launc with ddr4 2600mhz memory which isn't as bottlenecking as 2400 and below. 2600nmhz is bare minimum.

for kickers thats with original release titan x pascal. so slower than the 1080 ti.

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

here's gamers nexus Sup Forums loves so much. 1080p, 2933MHz ddr4 on ryze, ddr4 3200mhz on skylake & kaby, and ddr3 2400mhz on haswell.

though they received lower results than techspot with everything but still clearly HIGHER than those 720p results.

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

Different version of the game, different settings and even those numbers put Rypoo below the 7600K.

Incidentally, those benchmarks you just posted, from TechSpot, were done by the exact same guy as the ones in the OP. I guess they can't be trusted!

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

I'm not sure what you think that proves, other than largely backing up the OP's numbers. The stock 1800X there is achieving 132fps average, versus 128fps average in the OP. And with much lower minimums than shown in the OP. The resolution is irrelevant, since it's clearly CPU bottlenecked even there.

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

And do you imply 142 isn't higher than 118?

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

LOL

John Walker
John Walker

fps/USD ratio

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

woh, they managed to find a task so linear and dumb that even an amd processor can manage it. the intel winner doesn't worry about that, he's not into bitcoin mining, instead he brings the entire system together in concert, to deliver unto the user the artworks that are modern day AAA games. need to use the whole machine? every single component? need to squeeze every last bit of performance out of it? no probs. chadtel got you covered.

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

Should have seen what came before it.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

Today we're checking out the most affordable six-core processor ever released, and this time it's not from AMD. With an MSRP of $182, the Core i5-8400 is even more affordable than the $215 Ryzen 5 1600, though it can't be overclocked and lacks HyperThreading, so there aren't 12 threads on tap as with the Ryzen chip.

Full disclaimer: we have tested the Core i5-8400 on a Z370 motherboard using DDR4-3200 memory but it's very likely that when paired with a B360 board next year you will be limited to DDR4-2666 or 2400 memory speeds, so keep that in mind.

Or just get 6/12 cores Ryzen 1600 and cheap motherboard with upgrade path in the future and no limitations on RAM and OC. Hmm, really makes me think!

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

worse than 1500X
HOW???

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

Nobody cares. Ryzen won some Intel proccesors, so Intel sucks.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

Why would overclocking be a plus when Ryzen falls way behind the 8400 even when overclocked? Why would increased power draw for less performance be a positive in your mind?

As for RAM speed, it doesn't matter at all for Intel systems. Only Ryzen's CCX glue tanks when paired with slower RAM. TPU posted an article about this just yesterday.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

Who cares about Bottlefield?

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

As for RAM speed, it doesn't matter at all for Intel systems
Then why fast RAM is locked to their top tier chipset?

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

So that retards will be tempted to pay the extra for it in order to use faster RAM, because bigger numbers are better!

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

competition obviously

also who the fuck plays at <1440p?

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

nah wait for MCM

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

buy 1080Ti
play at 720p or 1080p
Hmm.

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

guyze how do I benchmark CPU guyze hurr

Ah, the fresh smell of damage control in the morning.

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

Creating GPU bottlenecks to mask Poozen's performance is the only way that AMD shills can compete any more. Sad!

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

wtf delet.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Intel's lead in 720p gaymen benchmarks right now means it more futureproof!
AMD's superior core/threads count TOTALLY NOT futureproof!
Inb4 "games will never need more than 6 threads!" Just yesterday Intel fanboys told us that games don't need more thank 4 threads. Standards change fast, KEK.

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

TPU posted an article about this just yesterday.
Can't find it. Link?

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Intel/Core_i7_8700K_Coffee_Lake_Memory_Performance_Benchmark_Analysis/

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

All those Intel benchmarks with MCE overclocking turned on.

Discarded.

James Brown
James Brown

and a WHOLE 10 FPS gain on a game the 8700K favors.

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

MCE doesn't even affect the 8400, you dumb fuck.

GPU bottlenecked

underclocked

just plain better

The state of AMD shills.

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

It was meant to scare Intel so that they finally would begin researching for better performance.

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

Ryzen sucking intel's dick in 1080p just shows how much worse it is for gayming. Of course the results are close in 4k, but when new generations of gpus come out and the cpus become less bottlenecked at 2k and 4k, we will see the same trend with ryzen lacking way behind.
2 gpu generation from now, we will see the same thing between ryzen and modern intel generations, as we see now in 720p and 1080p.

The whole argument of ryzen being futureproof is bullshit. Intel is much more futureproof option for gaming, as it doens't bottleneck even the strongest gpus.

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

Giving /r/AMD something to suck.

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

SMT is a thing. Civ6 is undoubtedly poorly optimized and has shit performance, but it scales pretty good with extra threads. Unlike HT which provides very little extra performance and the only noticeable effect is enabling you to store multiple contexts to switch faster between threads (it helps with poorly implemented muh multicore utilizing games with shitton of threads not doing anything useful but sinking down dualcore cpus) amd's SMT actually provides decent extra performance, up to 30%.

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

Why doesn't this board understand how bottlenecking works?

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

watch all those Intel benchmarks with golden sample chips, 300$ motherboards and liquid cooling
expect 100% performance
get 85% performance with your poorfag (still need to pay premium over the Ryzen ones) motherboard and average cooler
Damn, even in the best case scenario in games Intel's lead is only 10% so we can expect the consumer i5 8400 to be on par with Ryzen 1600.

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

only 10%
he thinks this is a small difference when looking at cpu's

We are not comparing gpu's here

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

Mind you thats 10% in games at low resolution and in a system with premium components which normal consumers aiming at i5 8400 are very unlikely to build! Ryzen 1600 still has 6 more threads, can easily overclock and requires only 70$ motherboard to perform at its full potential.

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

Yes we get that Ryzen has the better performance/dollar value.

That doesn't change the fact that for the best, you still need to be with Intel

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

i dont know how anyone who actually did research can think ryzen is a bad buy

the 1600x is insane

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

Anything that is not a video game

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

Anything that is not a video game
Look

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

Most of that is explained by higher memory bandwidth. AMD cards tend to have a higher memory bandwidth than nvidia cards from the similar performance range. Vega 64 - 480 MB/s vs 1080 - 320/352 MB/s, RX 580 - 256 MB/s vs 1060 - 192/216 MB/s.

If you check how cards of similar memory bandwidth scale by resolution, you'll find that the scaling is pretty similar.

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

tfw ryzen
tfw 2400 speed ram

I've cucked myself by not buying 3200 haven't I

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

stock higher than oc
Sure thing it's (((stock)))

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

Everything is back to as it was. Amd is best price/perf. The go to when you are poor. Intel is simply best cpus. If you can afford intel, you should go intel 999/1000 times.
What a joke 6c/12t intel matches 8c/16t ryzen in multithreaded performance.

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

Yes and by buying Poozen.

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

what is margin of error

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

SOPA

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

How do we solve the /v/ problem?

James Wood
James Wood

We can't

William Davis
William Davis

More cores, not higher clock speeds.

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

AHAHAHA my R5 1600 is fine. Probably will get even better now since games will be optimized to 6+ cores thanks to Intel.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

1600 (non-x)
cuck tier

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

Ryzen is a great first step but it's necked by one thing, and that is it's poor clockspeeds.

I expect Ryzen refresh and Ryzen 2 to fix this issue.

Just imagine the 1600x but with a clock of 4.4-4.5 ghz for the low price they are asking right now, it would be awesome.

Untill that time I'll stick to my 6700k at 4.5 ghz

Anthony Nelson
Anthony Nelson

Civ6 is undoubtedly poorly optimized and has shit performance
on pootel

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

But it overclocks to 4 GHz at 2.7V!

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

Ryzen refresh
not happening stop parroting this meme, we are going straight to 7nm ryzen 7 summer next year

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

being this mad that the 1600 is still the budget king
lol

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

not happening
Oh really, time to inform yourself dumbass

https://www.pcgamesn.com/amd-pinnacle-ridge

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

he thinks people are mad about his Haswell tier CPU

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

pinnicle ridge is 7nm ryzen 2 you fucking nigger

Chase Cruz
Chase Cruz

Just OC it.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

only (you) it seems sweetie

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

And we are supposed to take your word for it?

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

Budget is the key word.
In case of intel you don't have to add hobo before king.

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

pcgamer
nice source

pinnicle ridge is zen 2 and will be coming q2/q3 2018

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

Sorry im not adding the housefire before king

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

Nice source

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

tries to discredit a persons source
by talking random bullshit without providing any source yourself
Classic

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

my source is amd's roadmap you faggot

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

Lets see it, and don't show me outdated shit from a year ago

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

pinnacle ridge
Thinly veiled pickle rick meme.

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

This is simply incorrect. Pinnacle Ridge/Zen+ is early next year, maybe 12nm, and Zen2 is early 2019.

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

What problem? It's a fact that Ryzen isn't furtureproof for gaming because of the low clockspeed. Sure, 4k is a bottleneck now but it won't be when Volta and Navi are out. The 1080p results today are what the 1440p and 4k results will look like tomorrow. Ryzen's biggest advantage is that you can upgrade to a better verion of Zen when it comes out though, if AMD can make a 5GHz CPU then that will be just fine at gaming,

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

He unironically would buy a 1080Ti and expensive overclock motherboard to play games using a 8400.

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

It was better then Intel, that time.

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

t. too dumb to read a roadmap
if you are talking about this, its already confirmed to be fake, raven ridge is the only cpu coming out on 12 nm

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

In 1080p games with heavy single thread use.
kek

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

NOOO

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

720p
topkek

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

Then post your own source you retard.

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

OK OP. YOU GOT ME. in 720p intel wins. fine i surrender.

i wonder how it performs in 1440p?

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

I will legit eat a hat if amd actually puts out a 5ghz Zen chip within a year

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

zen 2 is codenamed Matisse, Pinnacle Ridge is Summit Ridge refresh.
Was going to post this but was too late

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

But we are comparing on games which....guess what? Use GPU's. Checkmate.

David Wilson
David Wilson

So how exactly is that slide countering the claim that Pinnacle ridge is a zen refresh? And where does it say anything about 7nm in 2018?

Did you even look at it before you posted it?

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

cheap, decent, non-jewish 6/12 alternative

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

The same gpu's yes, checkmate

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Can't you even read your own slide, you moron?

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

All those *stock* 8700K's on MCE

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

Intel shills and their games. Go back to /v/

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

Intel shills should falseflag for AMD, cause only if AMD succeed prices drop and quality goes higher.

David Howard
David Howard

autists and their 'productivity', back to /a/

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

It's sad

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

Without Ryzen Intel would have released Coffeelake the second quarter of next year with a price tag above $400 for 6 cores.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

n-new releases will be optimized for poozen!

Think again

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

Look at all thse Intel owners trying to justify spending money on an inferior 6700K only a few months ago.

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

Wait for Wolfenstein

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

the 6700k still beats the shit out of anything in the Ryzen line up when it comes to gaming

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

Look at all these Intel shills trying to justify spending money on yet another vastly overpriced Skylake iteration by posting fake bullshit benchmarks carefully forged by other Intel shills

inb4
muh here is moar bullshit benchmarks
muh wojaks with AMD caps

It's the only things they are capable of responding because they cannot come up with a legitimate argument due to Intel's anti-consumer practices being an objective fact.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

those benchmarks are faaaaaaaaaaakke they don't count reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
The post

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

It appears more recent CPUs can win in some scenarios. What a surprise.

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

I am retarded and ignorant of Intel's history as a company but will still post
The post

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

more memes
The post

Jordan White
Jordan White

Implying Intel's vast history of shitting on it's customers and competition is a meme
It's time to go back to /v/

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

What was the point of shilling?

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

I haven't used a 1080p panel in over 7 years. More and more people are going 1440p+

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

Moar coarz

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

What problem?
/v/ shitposting all over Sup Forums and judging technology solely by how fast proprietary video games work with it.

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

shifting the goalpost from talking about performance to company history
Kekkity kek

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

what are your temps with that clock speed?

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

/v/

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

No arguments left, kek

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

55c while encoding 4k video and using OBS

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

As opposed to Sup Forums who uses 10 years old Thinkpads and the most CPU-intensive thing anyone does here is transcode anime or use SVP?

David Turner
David Turner

Yes because Intel chips totally don't melt start fires or thermal throttle and totally will age well running at 70 c or greater average Temps for their lifetimes.

Fucking retarded nobody wants to pay two thousand fucking dollars or even one thousand fucking dollars for something you have to delid or it doesn't work even at factory settings.

Fuck off Intel.

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

jesus fuck, i5 has double the points of ryzen 1700.. amd utterly blown the fuck out

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

720p 128fps
1080p 128fps
You can see that 1800x is not even sweating with your broken benchmarks.

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

720p
???

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

I feel like Intel unleashed real paid shills on Sup Forums, not meme ones.

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

There is literally zero difference that 70 degrees will impact the lifespan of a modern cpu in a significant way. These chips are build to withstand even higher temperatures.

Landon Long
Landon Long

Why would you discard your old 1080p panel if you can use multiple panels?
I'll replace my main [email protected] with some freesync 1440p panel as soon as AMD will come up with decent GPU, but until then my 1080p panel will live.

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

evidence*

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

I feel like Intel unleashed real paid shills on Sup Forums, not meme ones.
No shit.

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

one thousand dollars
$300 cpu that beats 8 core ryzen in multithread with just 6 cores. Also offers 70% more fps in gayming. And works with any ram.
You seem mad. Already having regrets about going poozen, Rajesh?

James Gomez
James Gomez

I bought a 34" 1080p ultrawide with freesync(75hz) for $250 from ebay. I use it for games that support ultrawide and movies.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

nah it's just Brian shitposting here

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

Destroys Everything Within A 15 Mile Radius
Khalid Moammer

What did he mean by this?

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

Thats actually the only thing ryzen is good for - reduxing price of obj superior intel products

David Collins
David Collins

$250
not bad for that monitor

Ryder James
Ryder James

Learn proper English before shilling here, Ranjeet.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

Oh, sorry, Rajesh, I forgot english was an official language in your shithole. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

David Nelson
David Nelson

poorly optimized
scales pretty good with extra threads
It's poorly optimized, goyim.
It has good multithread, thus it doens't run good on dual cores.

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

It doesn't offer anything justifying such hardware requirements

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

Best meme ever

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

I am a fucking Intel owner you asshat I just don't own the previous generation or the new coffee lake/i9 bullshit crap.

And I never will at this rate. You people are outright lying about this shit.

Go back to your bosses and fucking insist that they switch back to soldered die instead of this mayonnaise garbage and I will buy Intel again. Until then fuck off.

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

An algorithm broken down to pieces, e.g. threads, is better manageable by h/w.
When you have a crap weak cpu with tiny cache, everything that is not written for it will be crap.
One of the weak spots of intel cpus is the small cache on cheap cpus.

John Parker
John Parker

Guess, you will have to settle with inferior products cause of your autism. Anyway, thanks for reducing intel prices, so the rest of us can buy superior cpus at a lower price.

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

where do you store all of your old mobo you buy every year?

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

Here's my Ryzen Plan Sup Forums:

-Not cheap out with an AM4 MOBO and get a X370 Asrock or maybe Gigabyte
-Buy a 1600 when it will go on sale soon (evident from the MicroCenter $170 deal) due to Covfefe Lake I believe, get it for that price.
-If Zen 2 seems viable, sell the 1600 and get it for increased performance and 7nm.

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

sounds fine, user.

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

I went intel instead of bulldozer, I didn't have to update my cpu every other year. Pretty sure I won't need to update my 8700k for at least 4 years, unlike people memed into ryzen, who will be forced to swap several cpus in hopes of matching 8700k performance in years to come.
Just like this dude

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

I'm this guy

Before I had ryzen I had a 8320 which was good for encoding video, but the 1700 is better of course. I didn't upgrade for 5 whole years because it severed its propose. I'm plan on keeping it until ryzen 2 refresh.

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

beats 8 core ryzen in multithread with just 6 cores
In x264 encoding? That's what I need my cores for.

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

If I buy the most expensive CPU, I won't need to spend less and upgrade every few years!

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

Stop replying to shitposters

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

frigg off Randy.

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

whats your style?

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

Not sure if troll or stupid intel shill.

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

lower is better
waste of trips

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

I had an 8350 before my 1700, served me well

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

most expensive
$300
Rajesh, I understand that is your monthly pay but try not to project on others. Not everybody is eager to sacrifice 50% of performance and go with cpu that bottlenecks even 1070 just to save 50 bucks or so.
Though we can't even compare 8700k with 1600, even though it is 6c/12t, because it happens to offer 50% more single thread and the same multithread performance of a 8core 1800x

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

Intel’s Core i5-8400: the new go-to gaming CPU
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/10/12/intels-core-i5-8400-review/

But, for us gamers, it’s all about the Core i5 8400. It's an incredibly good value chip delivering unprecedented gaming performance for the money.
https://www.pcgamesn.com/intel-core-i5-8400-review-benchmarks

That makes the Core i5-8400 the best overall processor in the mainstream market.
http://www.pcgamer.com/intel-i5-8400-review-the-best-new-gaming-cpu-in-years/

For now, one thing's for sure: the Core i5-8400 puts Ryzen in an awkward position when it comes to gaming and perhaps even the new Core i7 range for that matter.
https://www.techspot.com/review/1502-intel-core-i5-8400/page5.html

Poozen shills eternally BTFO and on suicide watch!

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

That implies the exact opposite. It says that the GPU is being limited by the CPU at both resolutions, hence you don't get any performance boost at all by dropping to 720p with Poozen.

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

I, for one, am enjoying my new superior gaming CPU.

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

Friendly reminder to not reply to shitposters!

John Carter
John Carter

If it does shit that can be done in 4 threads but requires 8 heavier threads for that it's crap. Civ6 has good scalability but poor performance. Example of good scalability and good performance would be factorio. It runs fine on dual core cpus but even better if you offer more cores. Example of good performance but poor scalability (more like nonexistent scalability) would be overwatch or some other wide audience moba/shooter crap. Assassin creed would be poor performance with poor scalability.
If it loads all available cores it doesn't mean it's well optimized.

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

Bf1 dx12 has been terrible from the beginning.

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

To lose to intel

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Are you running to stock cooler too? I was running gta 5 last night and it did okay (72c max), thinking about getting an aftermarket cooler

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

BF1 is horribly optimized in genral, the game itself is much more demanding than it should be. You're right of course that DX12 is still broken. Patches have actually made performance worse, quad cores were fine during the beta but stuttering started occurring after the final release and subsequent patches. When people say that BF1 stutters on i5's, yes that's true, but it's completely Dice's fault since the game USED to be much better optimized and they fucked it up badly.

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

yeah, mine keeps thermal throttling. This thing does worse than my 7700k. Guess I might have to delid.

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

Yup. I've never really cared about my temps though. My old 5830 used to idle at 65C, for example.

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

Yours acually throttled? How hot did it get?

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

I don't know what the fuck they were doing with BF1, but I actually get significantly WORSE performance using DX12.

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Why are you pretending to be me?

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

My problem is you never know if coolers will fit and they always end up blocking something and i pisses me off. They need to standardize the sizes and capatability better

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

720p
people complain for obvious reasons
1080p
people complain that it's an old rez despite being the most mainstream
4k people complain because you can't bench a CPU properly
I'm still using a 1280x1024 monitor and wonder why people don't look at the benchmarks that match their needs

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

Same multithreaded performance as the 1800X.
Good goy. Overclocked benchmarks on golden chips are truly the correct measure of a cpus performance.

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

making excuses for a 6 core CPU performing better at multithreaded than a 8 core CPOO
The absolute state of pajeets

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

why people don't look at the benchmarks that match their needs
We do. Most people use 1080p. Then there are those 1.98% of retards with 2k and 4k that always shitpost with their 4k gpu bottlenecked benchmarks, to bend information in the direction they want.
Funniest thing is - most of those 4k bench posters use 1080p themselves, as they are too poor to afford good cpu, let alone gpu and the monitor

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

I always look for benchmarks of what i want to do, sadly most benchmarks out there are for AAA games and a few video editors. I would love to see indepth benchmarking of current CPUs compiling clang, gcc, single threaded vs multi, GHC, etc.

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

Dx11 plays pretty good on my ol' fx8320, the game could be better optimized I'm sure but its better than most.

Dx12 has always been a stuttery mess for me, I tried it on an equivalent Intel system and its just as bad

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

You got phoronix and servethehome
https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=intel-coffee-8700k&num=1

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

To save the world from Intel's overpriced stutterfire garbage. Enjoy paying $200 for a coffin lake motherboard.

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

Good job exposing yourself shill, now I'm going to do what the other user said and stop replying. Have fun.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

z370

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

Im not poor enough to have needed to wait months to save 40 dollars and get a lower quality mobo.

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

That's because Intel processors have zero value.

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

Ryzen has negative value huehhuehheuehheueuehehhehehehehheheheh look im shitposting too now

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

stating facts is shitposting
ok

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

That Z370 board is cheaper than some B350 ones. Enjoy your $60 ASRock piece of trash and the loud bang when its VRMs give up a few months from now.

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

1600, the one and only

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

These are the same people saying its fine to oc a 1600 on a b motherboard. Enjoy your fried mobo after a year or 2

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

Ur just acting full retard now with you anecdotal (((arguments))). Enjoy paying premium for less features.

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

Features don't matter!

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

less features
You know coffeelake is doing well when damage control is this high. Some shills have gone so far as to claim the 8400 wont even turbo on b and h cpus because jayz2cents used mce on the 8700k????

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

Money don't matter!

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

Now let's talk honest. We all know that intel offers better performance. But does amd have anything going for itself besides a lower price?

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

who cares? enjoy paying another thousand dollars for more than four PCIE lanes.

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

getting 100% of the performance for 50% price compared to Intel seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

I've been saying ever since Ryzen launched that people overclocking non-X CPU's to their absolute limit on B350 boards are retarded. People are being misleading when they say the only difference between B350 and X370 is SLI/Crossfire support.

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

You get to support the """""good guys""""" and not evil Intel.

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

loud bang when its VRMs give up a few months from now.
stop this meme
show me an instance where this has even happened

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

Shills gonna shills. They never mention to people building a pc for non-gaming that they need to buy a gpu to have a display either.

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

da evil jooooos!!!!!

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

People are being misleading when they say the only difference between B350 and X370 is SLI/Crossfire support
And more lanes

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

Ryzen offers 4 more PCI-e lanes from the CPU so you can use an NVM-e at full speed. Coffee Lake Z370 has a bunch of chipset lanes but only 16 CPU lanes.

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

Some of the higher end B350 boards like the Strix and Pro Carbon have decent enough VRM setups for overclocking, but the cheaper ones are all garbage. It'd be fascinating to stick a thermal probe on some of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zTzpYjQ2MM

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

Why you keep replying to yourself?

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

The VRMs are good on some boards. Anyways, overclocking a 1700 or 1600 to 3.7 won't do any harm. the boards are made to survive a 3.7 1800x.

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

that's not a B350
that's not AM4
that's not a Ryzen CPU

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

Oh yeah, 3.7 on stock cooler is fine, it just seems like some people are expecting to get 4GHz on a 1600 on B350. Not going to happen without a very good cooler and sonme kind of active cooling on your VRM's. (A small ziptied CPU heatsink fan usually works.)

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

Tomahawk is more than fine for overclocking

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Cryzen, everyone

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

What has that got to do with anything? Do you think B350 boards use magic MOSFETs or something?

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

AMD should have put 32 PCI-e lanes from the CPU on X370 so they could advertise full speed SLI/Crossfire, something that you've always had to pay out the ass for. With Threadripper having 64 lanes 32 on the consumer platform would make sense. Hopefully AMD adds some more for Zen2.

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

let's talk honest.
More like lets shitpost more

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

no, I was asking that user to show me an instance where B350s have ever even exploded on anyone
B350s are the mid-range for Zen1, not bottom-barrel trash

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

Agree. But it needs a lucky sample of the CPu too. From my experience anyways.

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

Low end B350 boards are close to as bottom of the barrel trash as it gets. Do you seriously think you're getting high quality components on a $60 motherboard? You do whatever you like, but don't say you weren't warned.

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

BUT MUH 40 DOLLARS OY VAY

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

ITT

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

Without ryzen, we;d be paying $2000 bucks for a 4 core well into the year 2020. We have ryzen to bring the price down for 18 core CPU's.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

ahhh the eternal Intel fanboy.

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

i am glad stupid people buy ryzen and drive down prices for smart intel owners

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

The Intel 8 series is the last ditch attempt by Intel at milking its ancient bingbus architecture. It knows the writing is on the wall from here on in. It has to evolve. 10nm has already been speculated as being slower initially. Intel have stated this themselves. They will have to concentrate on more cores and new architectures in the coming years. It's a given fact untill other manufacturing methods or quauntum compute takes a leap.

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

Sucks being a poorfag intel fanboy

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

If you support Intel, either you are a really guilty German who's great grandpa personally skullfucked 100 jewish corpses, a retard or a paid shill from India/Philippines. Plain and simple.

John Allen
John Allen

MOST DX12 titles are just fucking DX11 in a DX12 wrapper. If you look at a game built from the ground up in DX12 like Forza 7 you will see just how good it cane be. Developers tag on DX12 as an afterthought in most games and it shows.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

poor
intel
Thanks for the chuckle

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page