It's Friday night. I'm a NEET with no social life. Recommend me some good cyberpunk movies Sup Forums...

It's Friday night. I'm a NEET with no social life. Recommend me some good cyberpunk movies Sup Forums. Documentaries are fine too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCWPEAOQaNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Knife Walker

A Vector

Blade Runner
Hackers
Non Non Biyori

Tron

>Non Non Biyori

Partial Forget

Constructor: Omega

Paidfrank

A Vector: Statism

whats wrong OP, no whores will fuck you because you dont have enough money? How much money do you think you would need to have a 'social life'?

Ghost in the Shell (2017)

Non Non Biyori is for people actually living the cyberpunk life who burn out and want to watch cute girls doing cute things in the countryside.

Ghost in The Shell (1995), not the 2017 version.

Not to mention the series: Stand Alone Complex, S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Solid State Society.

After the second movie (Innocence) there's also Arise (a prequel series) and the movie after it: The New Movie.

Ghost in the shell

>Non Non Biyori
My man

Watch Strange Days or the Sixth Day. Strange Days is the most Cyberpunk of the two. Or maybe Johnny Mnomic or, if you can find it, New Rose Hotel. Both are based of William Gibson. The Robocop movies are also good. So are the Cronenberg movies, especially eXistenZe and Scanners. You could also watch Looker which is the work of Michael Crichton and it really nails the big corporations and adds part of Cyberpunk. There is also the movie Disclosure which is the adaptation of one of his books and I think everyone on /g should watch it at some point. There is also the movie Automata which you should watch if you are in to robots. It is a really well made movie set in a near dystopian future. While at the dystopian futures you could either watch Brazil or the new movie What Happened to Monday?. You should also check out the movie Cypher which is a very unknown but great cyberpunk movie (not so punk though). But maybe you could be more specific about what kind of Cyberpunk movie you want to watch?

>having THIS amount of shit taste
Just watch anime.

>unironically suggesting gots

Kek

More like bored in the shell because it's the most boring fucking anime on the planet. The only people who manage to sit all the way through it are pretentious intellectual wannabes.

nobody who watches anime is an intellectual, or even makes above minimum wage

The first one was the only good one. After that the story just didn't have any substance. So the Major just went on to live in internet and take down naughty corporations? Wow... Good for her. zzzzzz

Ex Machina
Paprika
Werner Herzog made some film about the growth of tech recently, if you're into his stuff. Can't recall the name but it's on Netflix

If you want vidya there's the Shadowrun games

>cyberpunk
>not making your own signs

It's like you don't want to be schway.

>tfw you have the money for whores, but are too scared to visit one

Stds nigger

>unironically saying kek
faggot ass 12-year old ADD brainlet go watch the last flaming bag of dogshit from Michael Bay.
Some people actually like dense films because they get to learn new things from it each time. But you don't know what it's like to rewatch films you like 100s of times because you're just a poser autist who'll watch whatever latest trash kikewood shits out for you.
Plus even if you can't understand/ don't give a shit about the plot, the visuals in that movie alone merit it a watch. It's one of the highest quality animations human beings have ever produced.

stds aint shit you permavirgin

and you should be wearing rubber when fucking a slut regardless

who gives a shit what happens plot-wise when the movie's over? you missed the point entirely. good job

>It's one of the highest quality animations human beings have ever produced

and its still shit just like the plot

if you wanna watch a real anime try something like dbz or one piece, but honestly if you weren't so busy projecting your ADD on others you'd be a real man and read the mangas

kek

Strange Days
Nirvana (1997)
Johnny Mnemonic

improve yourself user, don't waste time. Use this time to educate yourself and get a job. Free yourself of this NEET life.

>Johnny Mnemonic
>Strange Days
Fuck you beat me

Blade runner 2049.

Do you want to be friends user

>schway
aaahhhh it's been a while since I heard that term, thanks for that

garbage

>New Rose Hotel

youtube.com/watch?v=qCWPEAOQaNQ

W a l k e n

My weapon of choice

the net, with sandra bullock
very realistic documentary about the future

>It's one of the highest quality animations human beings have ever produced
>and its still shit just like the plot

congratulations you are literally retarded. Neck yourself dingbat

>dbz
not even Dragonball
>one piece
can't even

>projecting your ADD
like i said, literally retarded

>recent movies
blade runner 2049
ghost in the shell (2017)

>recent games
deus ex
wait for cyberpunk 2077

>recent music
synthwave

enjoy user

Read Neuromancer, which is one of the books that started the whole thing.

Disregard women, acquire knowledge.
You think wizards care about your superficial shit like whores and sex?
Where do you think you are? (I know, I know, 99% normie underage nowadays, but still.)

This.
Johnny Mnemonic is in the same series.

Let me recommend another route. Terry Shott's The game is Life series. It is a very expansive odyssey like no other.

It is cyb, involves deep philosophical implications of the simulation theory. Infinite universes and what not, but all in the framework of a personal narrative.

Another great book/audiobook is Persephone Falling. It involves corporate dystopia and AI suffrage.

Watch Strange Days

animatrix

>over 2500 mentions of GitS but none of Avalon

Srsly guise

It even has a vastly superior Major than GitS 2017, despite being completely unrelated to the franchise.

>le film
>meme arrows on the poster

Documentary? We Live in Public.

UM BLADERUNNER?!?! HELLO??

why hasn't anyone mentioned this??

Go away you filthy no pass poster

New Rose Hotel was garbage imo

Jesus fucking christ you have already shitted up /diy/ spamming your sign enough don't take it over here

It's the pass posters that are ridiculed here. Why do you think they disable that little icon whenever they're not in /vip/? It's like the hexagram that nazis used to mark who's jewish.

13th floor

>johny mnemonic

don't do it OP

you can't unwatch it later

I'd recommend the TV series Total Recall 2070. Completely underrated imo and as cyberpunk as it can get.

ever make a guide?

This, so much.

Who takes one bite of a burger and just leaves it there?

What have you done?

Working on one now for my Apple sign. It'll basically be 90% the same.

>working on one
looking forward to it, thanks

actually, that's a good movie. Thanks nigga, saw that shit 12 years ago on HBO.