Why does Sup Forums hate linux all of the sudden?

Why does Sup Forums hate linux all of the sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/switch-to-linux-operating-system
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's shit and mac OS is better :-)

/thread

Because of the invasion of Sup Forums, Sup Forums and all the redditfags. It will be a slow death for Sup Forums

Windows is and will always be the superior system. Let it stand now and forever be declared that Linux is
DEPRECATED

Sup Forums doesn't hate GNU+Linux

Holy fucking shit
LINKEKS BTFO

a post with those digits cant be wrong

Heil.

Give me one non-meme reason why I should use Windows or MacOS over Linux.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

those fucking digits

HOLY SHIT. CONFIRMED

Witnessed.

Include me in the screencap

dumb scriptfag

Actually just reinstalled Windows 10 cleanly on my PC. I can finally have video drivers again.

you win this time gates drone but we'll be there for the next and bigger set of numbers

What kind of reply window is that?

4chanx

guess I will have to uninstall linux afterall

It's over Linux fags. Your maker has spoken in 6 fold.

Bill Gates himself

It's just one fag shilling for apple.

Linux? More like, LincUCKS

So last week i fell for the Lincucks meme and downloaded Gentoo just to see what the fuss is all about

Guess what?????

LINUCKS HAS NO GRAPHICS WHAT THE FUCK

Like what the fuck this is 2017 and you faggots still use that hacker wannabe 1800s text interface

Also, i don't know about you, but i wouldn't be proud of using a piece of shit with 3% market share what's wrong with you???

Just think about this: even its creator linustechtips doesn't use it anymore because it sucks so much and has no games

Just grow up kiddos and use computers that do the job instead of recompiling NASA GUI interfaces or some shit just to show off your console speccy on gee

Include me in the screencap, Gates-san~

scriptfags ruined meme magic

Sup Forums never liked Linux. There's like 4 people who autistically shill it 24/7 and the rest of us just let them have their delusions since we're here to talk about technology.

>its creator
>linustechtips
Haven't had such a laugh in a long time, pal

Repeating digits speak the truth. Down with Linux!

This but unironically

How's your first week on here?

The people who liked Linux left mostly for other sites.
Generally if you like linux you don't like China taking over the already closed-source image board you used to hang out on. Esp. with the massive amounts of google integrated into the site now.

Kill yourself, dumb wincuck

No more countless Arch/Gentoo threads, no more screenfetch threads, most the friends I made on Sup Forums all use reddit now or just have actual jobs with lives and wives.
Makes sense.

Destroyed in seconds.

That's because you jumped in at the deep end with fucking gentoo of all things. Try Mint, Fedora, or an Ubuntu variant if you want something with graphics.

addendum to post: popsci.com/switch-to-linux-operating-system

epic simply epic

HOMOSEXUALALALAL

All those tales were real...

> being this new

loonix eternally btfo'd

what is this gif

Don't hate Linux. Just pity the users.
The really sad part is they all think they're so leet tech.

pingu

not really though
a good deal of them, heck yeah
but a lot of people think linux is just people being neckbeards and thinking they're cool after installing gentoo and learning about how to use the comand line on a basic level

newfags please leave

absolutely magnificent digits of truth

no fuck you

bad meme

it's from a french children's show

or maybe it was french canadian

it's about the linux programming penguin and his wacky adventures

the people giving linux hate either are either:
1. kids/manchildren who still play videogames
2. metrosexual casuals who spent way too much on a computer
both groups are insecure and thus sperg out against linux if anyone points out the pitfalls of their proprietary os

Paid shills and NEETs that can't code. Programmers don't give a Fuck about the operating system and have no reason to participate in these pointless holy wars. You use what works. You get the job done. Software is a tool not a fucking religion.

Think about it. Microsoft has the Windows subsystem for Linux to try and destroy Linux. They have to consider Linux to be a threat for them to even consider spending money on such an endeavor. It had to be an enormous effort to port all that software but their pockets are deep enough.

There's no BSD subsystem for Windows. They want you to be able to natively run all of your Linux userspace utilities in Windows so you don't have to install Linux. Fewer businesses using Linux means that Linux slowly becomes less relevant and companies will stop bothering to port drivers to Linux.

Microsoft isn't doing this with good intentions. Its war.

In my experience, as a dev, the only thing stopping most small to medium sized businesses from switching to Linux is Active Directory. Linux doesn't have an equal.

But if someone makes something better than Active Directory and open sources it you can be sure that Microsoft will either try to buy it, reimplement it, or just plain steal the code. They're not above thievery.

whut @ that png

Lurk more before posting.

Is Linux eternally btfo?

I'm just curious how it's done. I assume it's taking advantage of browsers down sampling images without proper antialiasing?

LINUX FAGS ETERNALLY BTFO

Am I getting a MFF this year?

Fuck. Wiping my hard drive and installing Windows 10 right now.

screencap.inlcude('me') #plz

it's called shilling. Look it up, it's more than meme

Will Gabe Newell ever pull HL3 out of his ass?

Should I install Enterprise 1703 or Enterprise LTSB 2016?

Its been near a decade and I have get to see anyone discuss technology on this board.

That's a lie faggot

He got a cool number

LTSB, brah.
Unless you want the creators thingy.

>dubs to confirm

they can't, many boards are taking a hit lately as we get an influx of newfriends from reddit and Sup Forums. I just switched to linux and the only thing that windows has over it is superior gaming.

LINUS TECH TIPS BTFO FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

good nite

Because some started to actually use it instead of meming?

cus its bad

am i able to become a qt trap

Shill get
Fucking die

>newfriends from reddit and Sup Forums.
>I just switched to linux
>windows has over it is superior gaming.
Welcome to For OSX:
First party application support, a nicely intergrated desktop(everything works together in a seemless way), grade a command line toolset(freebsd), MS Office

For Windows:
Visual Studio, native gaming, normally the first OS supported by hardware/software, MS Office

For Linux:
your autistic and want everything a specific way.

HOLY SHIT
LINUS IS FINISHED

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thank you mr gates

>redditfags
This is the real reason.
Sup Forums, and Sup Forums were always here, so they probably aren't the reason for Sup Forumss decline.

TAKE IT BACK

I like my os how i like my men slim, fast to turn on, and will never crash when I'm going all night ;).

>visual studio
>MS office
>a nicely integrated desktop
>native gaming
>grade a commandline

shills
funny those same people are trying to fuck over free software and linux with stuff like systemd and will try to overthrow everyone once linus dies

God help us.

lol shill thread.

INSTALL GNU/GENTOO LINUX

CHECKED & M8d

Remember this get, for it is the get that ended the World.
For whomever digs this up in 2032 when Linux and all non-proprietary software is internationally outlawed, always remember that you're here forever... Even though Sup Forums is a long lost memory and all chan sites have been long since offline... You can always install gentoo and fix the world. Don't give up and take the Jewgle deepthroat.
>Alway rememb hapi day :)

>Sup Forums is one person

linux is fucking ded

d
e
d