Problem with mic

Can any one help me my mic wont pic up my voice

Other urls found in this thread:

win10faq.com/fix-microphone-settings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Update Widnows

いえ

i did it didnt help

B O O S T it until your insides trigger the mic and your dog farting in the next room picks up as a loud rumble

nice joke please help me

:D

i really want to play with my friends but i cant talk to them online and its pissing me off

fine you cheeky. Have you tried changing mic jacks, changing the levels or using the enhancments to see if anything works that way?

You must be over 18 to post here chump

yes i tried all of that it didn't work the sound works perfectly but the mic wont

Is it a condenser microphone? Because if so, you need an external and powerful audio card to power it

what mic?

I have the asus orion headphones
i can tell you my specs if you want

Did you try to connect it in your mother board instead of the ones in front of your case?

which one do you recommend out of curiosity

dammit kid you're making this harder and harder on me

uhhh no i placed the jack in the two jack holes my english is bad dont judge me

Just download the drivers spastic

I pm'd you the fix.

Always happy to help a fellow Sup Forumsentleman :-)

I try to be nice and help someone an Sup Forums and i keep getting deeper and deeper in this "baited" feeling.

My specs
Asus gtx 1050ti
16 gb ddr4 ram
ryzen 3 3.2 quad core processor

im not bating anyone im just stupid

Try redownloading the drivers, but before that check it on another computer to see if it's working at all

how do i do that

win10faq.com/fix-microphone-settings/

try every single one of these. God speed kiddo. if nothing helps, then go to the stupid questions thread and ask, like you should have

>win10faq.com/fix-microphone-settings/
ok thank you mister

you owe me one cultural exchange teach me how to say dumb ass or it's equivalent in your native tongue

We dont have a word for that but i can tell you how you can say asshole - Čmar

>Čmar
Nice

House?

Get out, wincuck