I have a task for you, Sup Forums. Humiliate my country like never before. Roast it to oblivion...

I have a task for you, Sup Forums. Humiliate my country like never before. Roast it to oblivion. Make me regret being born in this shithole.
Do it.
Now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_joke#United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are poor

damn, poles are really masochists

go to watch anime or something, son

post januszek

I think Poland has done it good enough.
It's time to stop.

no one cares about even that

i jak to jest żyć w gównokraju już na zawsze należącym do skurwiałego plebsu gotowego oddać duszę za pińcet zeta na dziecko?

You are honest hard workers and brothers in blood

The people make the nation. If you think there's a problem, also consider the fact that you're a part of the problem.

Hey, brother. Comradely tradition of Trst to your blood brothers in Slovenia when?

its easy 4u to say

living in poland is funny, you get the same things people in western countries get but the mindset is not even remotly close

What mindset? Self-hate like OP's? That's pretty cancerous and similar to the typical western mindset of hating your own people and loving third worlders.

nah i mean little things, like if u leave your bike unatented itll get stolen in an instant, same goes for everything else, always cuting lines, shit like that. When I went to england and saw that people dont lock their cars or backyard gates i wasnt sure what to think. Everyone is racist tho they dont admit it and blaming the whole world for our own mistakes. Atleast we dont have full blown ghettos in poland tho, no hard crime and drug abuse. If u were selling drugs on a street corner here you would be in police custody in an instant, doesnt matter if there is probable cause or not. Also police dont shoot people but beat them up instead, so I guess thera re some cool things about this place

Dude, stop shitting on your own country. There are thousands of people on very important positions around the world, having control over media in various countries, who are heavily paid to do it. And you do it for free, kek

The book Hollywood's War with Poland shows how Hollywood's World War II (and onwards) negative portrayal of Polish people as being "backward", helped condition the American people to see Polish people as having inferior intelligence in the 20th century. The book supports the Polish American Journal's assertion that Hollywood historically was fertile ground for anti-Polish prejudice, based on its Left-wing/Soviet sympathies.[17]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_joke#United_States

tinfoil much

don't forget the jews (who are probably behind the hollywood propaganda), they're known for speaking shit about Poland and poles because according to them poles treated them as bad or worse than nazis (?)

polacy południa przemówili

You guys are butthurt a lot but deep down I wish Poland the best.

I'm just disappointed that Poland isn't a pro-Western Slavic powerhouse with a western European GDI where people like me could immigrate without feeling out of place.

dead thread

polish deathcamps amiright

Now, now, Poland, you know very well that the toilets don't clean themselves.

Words Transpire; Hearts Bleed,
Those courageous to stand for the Truth,
Shall always Succeed.
History repeats itself in words and deeds we cannot explain,
For they lie hidden within the Truths,
For when the Truths are Righteous,
Legends are born to reconstruct a Glorious Future,
By then the Future becomes an Enlightened Mystery.

No. Poles and Jews are bros

soon?
sooner if we get rid of russians that are ruling our country now

it seems you're the only one believing that 2bh

Nope, a lot of people here agree
>Sup Forums screenshot as a proof
lmoa

>a lot of people here agree
where are the proofs? I've read a lot of comments like the one I posted, you only posted your opinion, even argentine jews have a similar thought

but whatever makes you sleep at night

>but whatever makes you sleep at night
ok

Please, I'd rather live in a developed Slavic country than be forced to emigrate to some Germanic poofter paradise.

We are Eastern Germanics genetically who speak a Slavic language 2bh

you will forever be a slave that thinks that they are white

>t.

>Humiliate my country

germany never won a war

Polish women eat arab poo for money.

Poles integrate less than pakis

I can't, the hungol in me won't let me.
I like you guys

You are German

Stockholm has more historical polish artifacts then Warsaw

I am Greek

Poland is a country robbed from all it's history and never returned.

It's soooo boring.

lololol

its spelled arbata

Lies

Because you've robbed them blind during the Deluge campaign.

Well you asked me to humiliate you. I suppose reality is worse than the insult.

[spoiler]That's the joke[/spoiler]

I've been in Krakow recently and you poles are totally bros
I'd welcome poles over fucking romania thieves over 9000 times