Aryan thread

Any Iranians/Persians/etc. over here? Do they even use Internet?

Which cunts and regions would fit in /aryan/ general?

%100 aryan here

proofs

why do you hate persians, russkie?

Islam ruined Persia

Um. supposed to be Iran, Kurdistan, Afghanistan, India and that sort of people.

We are not, why should we? Just curious if there is anyone of them here.

Almost, yep.

Did somebody called me?

Persia way maybe aryan 2000 years ago, they are mostly arab rape babies now
But who even cares, both are shitty and irrelevant desu

t. Mehmet

R U Proxxxy?

Nah, Aryan and "white" are not the same. And they still speak Iranian language and call their land Iran, which literally means "aryan" (short form of Eran-Shahr, "aryan kingdom").

Besides, genetically they have nothing in common with Arabs. Prove me wrong.

Kek

This is true, but it doesn't make my statement any "less true"
but
stop shilling for this muslim shithole you degenerates

>Persia way maybe aryan 2000 years ago, they are mostly arab rape babies now
But who even cares, both are shitty and irrelevant desu

I miss him did he die

>t. Turkish

Should I remind you that most of Ottoman culture until 20th century was copy-past of the Persian one?

t. Ali Sonboly

I bet in one of his psychotic rages he thought himself to be a persian warrior, enlisted and when he came back to his senses they have already sent him to Aleppo

What is his name? Is he famous?

He is Chubak, the hero that was foretold.
The prophecy says he will one day return in the form of a leopard high on codeine. He will slay all weebs and restore Sup Forums to Aryan Whiteness.

Former Iranian shitposter with (real) mental illness

>t.Russian

no history :-DDDDDD

Ohh,Retard dont know Iran under the turkish rule More than a thousand years. :Dddd persians just Manages a hundred year. Go and search Safavid, Qajar ...

iran band Sup Forums
I was in iran week ago

im ossetian

lol

Implying turks aren't just a couple of Iranian tribes who've been raped by arabs, greeks, and mongols over time.

Iranians, Ossetians, Kurds, Tajiks, Afghans, Balochs. No Poo in Loos or Arabs

Aryan == Iranic

Poo In Loos are literally more genetically European (Northern European from proto Indo Europeans aka Aryans) than you Ali Reza Sisterfuckerzadeh sand nigger.

no your greek

>Northern European from proto Indo Europeans aka Aryans

Impossible to say if it is true. Northern Europeans aka Germanics have more than 40% of their languages being non-Indo-European which means they cannot be "poor".

Yeah, you invaded, you stole all their culture. And 80% of your Ottoman language consisted of Arabic and Persian borrowings. Deal with it.

Kek. Nice to meet ya Ossbro.

Didn't want to elaborate..
Anyway closest people to proto Indo Europeans are in order Balts (not finnic mongols tho), then Slavs (not Balkan fake Slav sand niggers tho), then Nordics.