What does Sup Forums think of this country?

what does Sup Forums think of this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWehhKlQRMg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470859514633.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=z70VJz_l1KM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cars

awesome.

Cursed

good

HUNGary

el hungariANO

barát

big hunnic bulls

cigany

kurva anyàtok

*anyátok

Very nice country, with some interesting history behind them.
It's unfortunate that half of their posters on here act like they come straight from Sup Forums.

>tfw no hung hungarian bf

youtube.com/watch?v=tWehhKlQRMg

Lots of Qts.

A country filled with muslims

Gypsies
Cool posters
Trianon
What? I thought they were getting no refugges.

Sorry, I thought we were talking about Bulgaria

t-thanks

w-we'll honor it one day

you didnt deserve to lose all that territory after ww2

Neither did the Indians. And since Hungarians come from the same region as American Indians (Siberia) and probably share some ancestry with them, it would be reasonable to say that Hungarians were victims of the white man's idea of Manifest Destiny. Surely you can get behind that, right?

Good

Mood Pictures

This picture gets me in the mood...for hunting & gathering!

Human garbage

Whatthefuckareyoutalkingabout

South Urals aren't Siberia

Probably? Hell no. We aren't redskins, and we weren't.

BBB - bery based bratanki

BTW, does anyone have that gif with wandering Hungary?

The colors of the flag make my stomach sour.

Very unappealing.

Had the chance to be great and now they're some shithole whose most recent claim to fame was trying to rebel against communists and failing pathetically

bit sad

cursed shithole

kill me please xd

Hungary is NOT Europe. Go back to Syberia, you twats.

i like it a lot, the food is ebin

So.. What do Hungarians actually look like? Never seen one here even in the big cities

if you don't know how they look, how do you know you haven't seen them?

We don't have a specific phenotype. People here can look like full nordic aryans, swarthy mediterraneans or anything in between. The only characteristic trait that comes to mind is that iirc we have the highest percentage of green eyes in the world.

Brings shame to EU and the humanity.

Enji Night is the only thing that pass through my mind when I see that flag

big dicks and goulash

They're Huns, who were savage mongs

Extremely fond of it.

I am scared

they have very good cakes and pastries

My favorite country that's not America. No joke.

I'll keep posting her

nice food.

Cute girls and dudes whon love electronic music

as a hungarian the only redeeming quality it has is the amount of shlomos we have is massive who keep mudslimes out to create their jewish safe space

I like it's policy on immigration, high divorce rate is unsettling though

pls do

T R I A N O N

R

I

A

N

O

N

When I think of Hungary, I think of how they're surprisingly good at the Olympics. I bet the average American doesn't realize just how good what could be mistaken for a no name eastern Europoor country actually is.

Also, is it true Hungarians have a disproportionate amount of green eyes per capita?

I feel things here

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470859514633.webm

Moon language, peppers, tokaji, nice cities, big lake and sexy women.

thank you user

Sauce

Apple

I'm on it lad

youtube.com/watch?v=z70VJz_l1KM

Cheers mate!

Oh m8, no dramas

This country has the best corruption, maybe better the then czech's? Everyone profits, no matter which side you on, people will help with everthing.

Let's say you have some bureaucracy shit that needs to get done and you don't want to wait a week for it, then you only need to ask a basic low-level bureaucrat that if he/she can help you taking care of business offside, and they will do it!

Current gov party has fucked this over tho, they went to far with corruptness and the people are waging a propaganda war against them. They will lose in 2018.

>They will lose in 2018.
You want Orban out of office?

Such a lovely place.
Was lucky to visit Budapest.

Not stupid enough to take invaders. Not presently committing national suicide.

>BMC

Sure I do. Shithead ruined the country, "his" migrant politics are not his, so do not believe he is a savior. He took out from Jobbik(right wing party without foreign support so it is not corrupt).

By doing this he saved himself for a while but everyone knows that he stole the ideas from them and they hate him for it.

I seriously hate what the foreigner media does, only show the surface of things..

This is like Russia's Putin, we love him cause his a great leader but the russians know that he is still a commie. This happens to Orban to, you like him but we know the truth.

>he thinks "Jobbik" will win

Gyurcsány will come back, let in all the migrants and he will be twice as corrupt as Orbán, just like before completely ruin the economy and all of you faggots will cry like bitches just like before.

Because nothing good will ever happen to this country, we're doomed to suffer forever and ever.

That were the best archers in europe or some shit. idk

Should re-blanda with Austria and remove Russian again.

Made me laugh so hard, thanks for the keks

Because half of our country is literally Sup Forums - the country
Myself included
Nigger

Yugoslavian shithole. There's a Magyar cultural centre across my street, and it's a cesspit of violence and illicit activity.

Well, it's a real European country unlike us. Never been there but seems fine.

You know that most of the "magyars" who went to Canada are gypsies, who tought they'll get higher welfare,right? So that explains the violence...

Best country in Europe

They're cool, I like Asiatic people.

Rare

commie mongol(or slav

gypsies

I like it, but I don't know why.

I'm glad my great-grandma left it

What's with the Hungarian "cute girls" meme? I've never met one, all the Hungarian girls I've met were ugly or homely in some way. I've met a lot cuter girls from Romania and Ukraine personally, and Serbian girls are also very sexy.

Are they always hungry and angry because of their hung benis?
>tfw really want Hungary bf

I would switch Ancient with 19th century.

We geographically fucked their country

Sorry

Poor man's Austria.

best neighbour

dont mind this idiot please.

I never heard something bad about it. It think it's a great country 2bh

Tuğrulland

>dubs confirm
also i want to visit Hrvatska (Papuk), is it noice?
i heard that there are some fine wineries

>papuk
my pannoian
yes,well slavonia has the best wines in croatia i think,not a very big fan of wine myself so i dont really know,also how come you wish to visit slavonia?
also if you want wines take a trip to ilok iots on the border with serbia

> how come you wish to visit slavonia?
i can see it from my window, also i like Villány wineries and i think the croat ones must be similar and nice too

> ilok
seems nice, thanks