Confess

All urls found in this thread:
https://youtu.be/U8FBAuyW5qI
Wyatt James
Wyatt James

I use manjaro because I don't have time to install Arch

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

i use elementaryos inside a virtual machine on arch because i don't have time to install arch... again

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

Father, I am a sedevacantist

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

Xubuntu is my favorite bistro after all

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

I just install Debian (raspbian) on Raspberry pi and fuck around. I don't use linux really, I'm a macfag. father forgive me.

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

i uninstalled virtualbox because i keep forgetting which settings to uncheck when a new update is installing (python support, usb drivers, network adaptors)

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

I downloaded a gentoo iso off my neighbors wifi

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

unix "rename" terminal command available in OSX? | Official Apple Support Communities

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

brew install rename

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

Bishop Williamson did nothing wrong desu.

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

I exclusively use iPhones and shill them on Sup Forums.

I use windows.

I skipped like a years worth of Torah lessons when I was 14 to go to the arcade on a Saturday, and my rabbi told my dad and he took away my PS3

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

I lied for 7 fucking years that Gentoo was a good operating system

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

I don't use linux anymore because hi-dpi sucks and I am tired of waiting. Having "gone back", using a mainstream OS with shell skills is really the best of both worlds.

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

I use vga instead of display port.

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

I shill suckless tools but can't patch them or customize them. I don't know how to customize dwm so i use the vanilla version

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

I overspend on my hardware and use it for 7-10 years until it barely does basic tasks.

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

I work as Apple Technical Support for iOS and MacOS

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

I hate technology.

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

That must be grim with the kind of people that come to you

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

I've lost all interest in technology and would rather be working on my car at this point.
I come here to shitpost now. I would post on /o/ but /o/ is just Sup Forums with cars instead.

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

i installed gentoo and can't for the life of me figure out how to get my nvidia card working

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

I fear I might like the iPhoneX more because of my coprophagia than the many aspects of its physical design.

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

I know more about technology than almost everyone on Sup Forums. I cringe at their posts yet still come here because I have nothing better to do

William Young
William Young

Stumbled into a web design job because of nepotism. I do nothing but copy/paste off Stack Overflow

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

I think Arch and Gentoo are shit (because they are)

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

and you use...?

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

I actually work in tech

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

I have both an iPhone 6+ and a Nexus 5X. I without a doubt think the Android phone is better. I also have a Nexus 9 and iPad mini 2. I like the Nexus better.

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

I constantly shit on Nvidia and Intel, but my main rig uses them.
gonna upgrade to amd tho, because nix drivers are actually good now, not like 2010.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

i am a true hacker.
a proffesional itsec worker whos duty is to penetrate and exploit.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

I use a 128GB SSD and constantly run out of space. I'm too stingy to buy a higher capacity because I feel the prices are still unreasonable.

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

I gave in and bought an iPhonex
Only god can help me now

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

I want people that I see regularly to die. I hate every single one of them.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

I, being a math fag, use the workstations of the CS department as seed boxes

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

I suck at pirating, am an uTorrent user, and download on pirate bay. I finally learned about skulls

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

I, a senior in a BS: IT major, haven't gone to class in two months. My Systems Testing and QA class is beyond me. I plan to work as a tech support guy now.

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

I use Windows 7

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

void linux

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

I dont care about programming, engineering. I spend my day playing video games and dicking around with my thesis, which is unrelated to technology is any way. I just come here to shitpost, since I get banned from every single community on Reddit

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

This saddens me for some reason

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

I upgraded to macOS High Sierra

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

Never used an SSD. Probably never will.

I REALLY need to clean my desktop. But damnit, I just don't feel like doing it.

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

I don't have a desktop.

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

Yeah it makes me sad too. I've been in college for 7 years trying to hammer out this degree while dealing with mental health issues. I've reached my wits end.

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

Go to a shrink and get adderall, I went from not giving a fuck about my classes to getting As and Bs.

I was in your situation, took me 6 years to get a bachelors. Go to class asap and don't wait to do it tomorrow.

Best of luck.

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

Work using linux
Home Win10

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

You have to go back

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

The whole point of confessions is to be forgiven :^)

Lucas James
Lucas James

Thanks for your concern. I have bi-polar disorder so no shrink will give me adderall as it doesn't mesh well with my condition.

I do plan on finishing college, it'd be stupid to not finish as I'm so close. But maybe I need some time to do some soul searching and maybe change concentrations. Because, shit Testing and QA is so damn hard.

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

I ate a cookie last night. It was tempting!

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

I WANT TO GO BACK TO WINDOWS!

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

I'm to busy to learn Linux
However have plenty of time to shitpost on Sup Forums

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

Do it then buy a second computer for Linux. Or get the hang of it in a VM until it's comfy then come back. We'll be waiting.

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

falling for the VM meme
you know they will just install the VM and then rarely/never use it

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

fucking jews

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

You're probably right. It actually worked for me back in '07. Put the latest version of Ubuntu in virtualbox and used it full screen until I broke it. Rebuilt it then tried again. When I finally quit screwing it up, went full retard and never looked back. If not for making the switch, I wouldn't be the happy as fuck programmer I am now.

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

I already have a gayman pc which has Windows 8.
I decided to go with Ubuntu on my laptop, but there have been so many instances where I thought to myself "I wouldn't have this issue on Windows".
But Ubuntu is god-damn /comfy/ and beautiful, and there are those times where everything goes juuuust right, so I don't want to abandon it.
But if my job requires it I might wipe my loonix install with windows 7 and not look back.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

I use Debian because I want Ubuntu but don't want (((Ubuntu))).

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

Oh father I feel ashamed of this. I have been listening to the Taylor Swift Reputation album non-stop on repeat since it has come out and I can't stop. I absolutely love the album and I'm glad she went this way which is a huge improvement from her previous albums.

Forgive me father.

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

I pretend to be successful trading bitcoins. Eventually my family are going to do the math and ask me where all the "money" is.

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

that will get you into heaven user.

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

gentoo iso
literally what

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

Webm source?

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

I said fuck it and did. I just plug in an rpi to dick around occasionally, might even be a learning a couple things.

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

/b/

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

Lol jew jewed his dad and got jewed back

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

God won't forgive me anymore. Please God one more time?

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

In the same boat, but have a 160GB HDD from an old laptop.

Juan Foster
Juan Foster

I have fully embraced the /botnet/

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

Just come back over lo. The amazon stuff doesn't even do anything unless you specifically use the amazon webapp.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

The only language i know how to use somewhat effectively is Java, since i am a CS fag.
Even learning C seems incredibly hard to me.

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

I like to plan ahead and use people constantly who I think will help.This leads to the compassionate withdrawal I'm applying for because the break up fucked me up real good and I won't make it through finals without harming myself.
I had planned using her as a scapegoat since the beginning because I knew she wasn't loyal and I was messing up and didn't want to push forward despite being capable of doing well. I used her for this and for my first kiss but didn't see anything else so when I thought the time was right I ended it and immediately went to counseling so that everything was documented but now I think that I wasn't and still am not convincing enough.
I fell for her hard and talked to someone about it and they said that it was love what I was feeling and I got spooked. I still feel something for her but I can't go back because I burned all my bridges and I literally can't see her face without feeling nausea.
but those lips :(
please forgive me father for I have gone against my own morals and rules.

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

I was laid off at the start of 2016 and still don't have a job nearly 2 years later. It's not like my technical skills are lacking or anything, I have 5 years of professional experience with Java and C, I'm just lazy. I'm going to run out of money soon though so maybe that will motivate me.

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

I love the clusterfuck that is archlinux

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

I used to be a Google fanboy and an MS/Apple hater. I used to love anything FOSS and despise proprietary software. Then everything became about "diversity", "inclusiveness", and SJW virtue signaling at which point I felt betrayed and became actively hostile to every company and group like the FSF and the freedesktop people that jumped on the bandwagon. Now I feel kind of empty inside. Like part of my identity has been ripped away. Still use Linux though. Only because I'm used to it.

Ayden James
Ayden James

I was laid off at the start of 2016 and still don't have a job nearly 2 years later
I was laid off mid-2013. Dropped out of college for financial reasons and am a borderline hikikomori.
I'm going to run out of money soon though so maybe that will motivate me
Maybe if you live alone. I'm still living at home at 25. You might just end up taking the easiest job you can get that pays enough to support you. Don't end up like me. Find a new job in your field immediately.

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

move to bsd or osx like a big boy

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

I happily own a MacBook Pro and an iPhone. Both have been great so far

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

You first have to download the gentoo iso

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

I use massively outdated software

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

The amazon stuff doesn't even do anything unless you specifically use the amazon webapp.
Not gonna risk it.

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

I use Internet Explorer.
I can't stop, it's so good.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Your soul is beyond saving.

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

When I should use a scripting language, I use C.

James Phillips
James Phillips

I have $5000 worth of bitcoins sitting in a wallet with no backups

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

i use systemd because i never had any problems with it

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

wish i hadnt opened that fuck

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

I thought that Centipedes were poisonous and could kill humans with their bite. After some quick research, I found out that their venom, while harmful, is not fatal to humans. Still, this is a very stupid thing to do.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

I use a 2000 apple every 4 years because I'm used to it, I'm upper-middle class, and I spend all day on my computer so I can sort of justify it to myself... even though I could donate the difference, or buy nicer clothes to advance socially...

Robert James
Robert James

Should just have gone with Fedora/Korora (Gnome spins). It's literally the only just-werks distro/DE across my 4 machines. Every once in a while I feel I should hop distros / DEs / WMs experimentally, and whether we're talking Arch or SuSE, XFCE, i3, stuff just craps out and bugs out either already in the live USB or during the installer. Ridiculous. Guess the other stuff is optimized for Sup Forums 5-year-old-Thinkpads, whereas Fedora/Gnome is truly the mature rock-solid choice if you can't stand Ubuntos

James Murphy
James Murphy

I hate what technology has become to me. I wish I retained my youthful bliss for it, but now I'm filled with contempt and disenchantment. I can't embrace it anymore. I lost my faith.

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

I use Win 10 Home and am too lazy to switch to loonix
Everything I need is in WSL

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

I'd use Windows if it was UNIX-like because I don't care about company politics

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

I'm aware of fedora. Most windows manufacturers assume non-integer UI scaling for native resolution when making displays, even recent gnome doesn't handle it well and I got tired of waiting a long time ago. I'm done with it and it hasn't made my life any worse.

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

*This pertains only to laptops, which is all I use.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

I use arch because I don't have time to install gentoo (or update it)

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Gnome
rock-solid
LOL

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

gnome
rock solid

unusable toddler UI "for people who don't choose their own terminal emulators" that makes mac OS look like compact minimul design

but extensions!
break every update because deviations from gnome's brand image are not officially supported.

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

I hate protestant heretics and I like Windows.

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

imma break into this meat giants house and scare him
w-why is he doing that
oh god
is this what humans call rape
feels so good on my carapace
oh thats right slut, stroke my mandibles
you like that you giant bitch

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/Moore%27s_Law_over_120_Years.png[/img]

The last 7 data points are all Nvidia GPU's

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

I don't like Apple, but iPhones really are better. My iPhone 6 is the best phone I've ever had.

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

I continue to use OpenBSD even though it's slowly becoming the new Arch because it's comfy.

I spent 3 days trying to fix an Ubuntu installation after switching drives and then I gave up because I deleted the EFI partition.

I bought a steam game on linux.

I don't know C.

I don't respect or understand Uriel.

Julian Young
Julian Young

I failed out ot CS because I couldn’t wake up for 08:00AM classes

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

Confessed. Thanks. I should go.

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

I've developed concerning technological anxiety from being a shut-in working on a research project last year. I've gotten better, but most of the anxiety turned into apathy when it comes to my build since I've been away from home so often due to work.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

I often stack multiple operations in one line making it super long
Also I don't use brackets in conditionals and never comment my code

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

I use gnome ubuntu after years trying every single distro. It just werks...
I am 26 yo, i i only purchase 3 games in my entire live.
I never pay for a single music.
I run several windows 7 vms but never activate them, even having valid serials from imagine.
At my first job, the Microsoft agents shows up telling me that my company had receive a denounce saying that we are running pirate software (which was true, everything was pirate), i ask them if they had a mandate to enter to company, them i told them to fuck off. Their face still haunt my mind...

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

I use Haskell because it's hard for my Python/C++ brain, not because of its language features.

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

this

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

That would be Son in Law.

https://youtu.be/U8FBAuyW5qI

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

I shitpost at work.

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

Also, i use a ProLiant ML310e as desktop because i could not stand a shitty celeron computer.
Fun fact, you start to enjoy the white noise of several coolers blowing 8h a day. At this point, it's just ASMR for me.

David Johnson
David Johnson

My mother recently came down to the basement and suggested I try online dating. It was an awkward conversation.

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

You are going for tinder or some old fag dating website?

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

She said Christian Singles which was odd being I'm not a religious person.

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Yeah...
What your age, m8?

I can give you some tips, like DON'T FUCKING USE ANIME PICTURE AS YOUR AVATAR.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

I dated a girl I met on Sup Forums actually less than a year ago. We even had sex and everything but she was BPD and ended up calling my house loads and the police to my door and just was acting insane. If my mother wasn’t on vacation for weeks at the time I would be toast.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

I'm near 30, I'm not going to do it. I have other priorities right now such as getting a house.

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

Are you my friend

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

girl I met on Sup Forums
she was BPD
That is what you get for dating a sick person. Go for the normies, above the age of 18, same race that you and with all the teeth in the month.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

You don't need a house to date someone. It only consumes a lot of your time and money in the first month, after that people generally stay at home more often.
You know, watching shitty movies and humping each other in the sofa.

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

But I am a sick person too though... She was pretty cute honestly.

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

But I am a sick person too though.
We all are. But it's not a good idea to mix both mentally unstable person in a relation.
GO FOR THE NORMIES. Be aware of the cat persons.

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

t. clueless

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

I don't really want to turn this into a blog. I want to buy a house so I can be by myself. I don't like hearing people so I don't want an apartment. It's also easier let's go back to my house instead of let's go back to my mom's house.

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

I can't believe I'm actually endorsing this, but you should look into Linux on Windows

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

I'm not Catholic, Confessing does nothing.

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

I have no idea how to code.
I use a Macbook and an iPhone.
I have never built a PC.

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

I had some pretty intense experience in the past to prove my point.
How many of you have a cigar burn scar in you ass?
How many of you can't go to the local cinema because you are ban for life?
How many of you have a police record?

It's your life m8. You do as your please. I just give you a friendly advice.

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

GO FOR THE NORMIES
You really believe he can charm a normie?

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

30's woman are scared of dieing alone. You literal just walk to them and start to talk. Just avoid be a creep...

John Lewis
John Lewis

Go measure your shrimpdick elsewhere pajeet or whatever non-anglophone you are

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

30s woman
vaginal used car salesman

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

I use xubuntu even though I can install gentoo.
It's just better at everything than all the other geenooploosleenoox distros.

I also use 8.1 for any windows related stuff and doing actual coding work using VS.

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

Used to be a Microsoft Evangelist. I would shill all Microsoft products for free, including Windows 10 Mobile, Edge, Bing, Office, Skype and Visual Studio.

I am now a free man and I only use free software that respects my freedom and privacy. Thank you RMS for bringing into the path of enlightenment.

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

He is also 30...
I am Brazilian.
If i was a pajeet, my advices would be really useless.
build a whatsapp bot and start to ask for nudes. If everything fail, threat her with raep.

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

i unironically use Edge and i think it's better than chrome/chromium

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

HUEHUEHUE U BEEN JAIL? HUEHUE

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

No, just a criminal record. Not my fault, the girl was crazy and started a fight with a shemale. I was dragged into it.

Seriously, go for the normies. Avoid crazy girls

David Miller
David Miller

Not my fault, the girl was crazy and started a fight with a shemale. I was dragged into it.
started a fight with a shemale

fucking lol

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

date /pol/ tier gf
walking back from cinema at 10 pm
bad part of the town
gf start to scream racial slurs to a group of shemales
ohhh no, please not today
both change insults for minutes
group of 3 shemale cross the road
gf go ballistic, grab 167cm guy by the hair and start to slap him
screams everywhere
i try to separate
some faggot (literally faggot) punch me in the back
i punch him back some times in rage
he start to cry
police arrive (neighbors called the cops thinking that he shemales where mugging us)
gf grab a stone and throw in shemale that police was interrogating
proceed with several insults about her life choice
police bring us and take our mugshots
have to call my dad

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

i rma'd an RX480 and bought a 1070.
since the swap i've had weird glitches(white lines while browsing, mouse pointer corrupting) and crashes in games and applications every hour, whitout overclock or undervolt.
fuck me, should have bought another 480

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

I installed gentoo because my neofetch makes it easier to fug Sup Forums twinks

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

proceed with several insults about her life choice
lol

our global brazilian future sure sounds great

hopefully ill be dead by then

Cameron White
Cameron White

Shit, been there done that. That bitch is problem. Did you dump her?

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

M. Night Shamaramadingdong ending:

Dad already knew. He was the literal faggot that punched you in the back.

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

im his dad
im gay

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

Yes, it was not working already for some months.
We did not even had drink anything. Who do this kind of shit sober?

My dad joke about it for months. He did not lose a single change to tell it to a friend of family member.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

Hello ivan

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

I had masturbated to pics programming socks.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

I don't like loonix.
I hate Mozilla for… everything.
I know very little about programming, and not sure if I care to learn more.
I couldn't even get through two years of college because I suck at math and have difficulty writing. No CS degree for me.

Christian Singles
She just wants you to find a 'good girl'. Unfortunately you would probably find her boring, more so if you have hang-ups about religion or the religious.

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

GAAAAY

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

She just wants you to find a 'good girl'. Unfortunately you would probably find her boring, more so if you have hang-ups about religion or the religious.
I'm all for nice girls. I don't have any issue with people being religious, if it makes them happy then that's all that matters. What I don't want however is someone who needs to "fix" me and force their religion on me.

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

liberals
not macfags

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

muh racial harmony
muh interracial relationships
muh socialism
still a shithole
Brazil needs to be contained. Globalism won't end well.

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

I've been a Windows user since Win98. I don't know programming. I waste all my free time on games.

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

It was cute, so I don't care.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

I use Windows 10 and AMD because they just werk and I couldn't care about Microsoft or AMD knowing that I look at hentai and play pirated games.

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

Enjoy hell then lmao

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

I wasn't able to troubleshoot my USE flags to install chromium on gentoo so I compiled firefox instead.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

and
This is a shitpost and I am at work.

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

I reinstalled Windows 7 the other day after I finally got sick of fighting with Antergos. It's hella comfy. Too comfy.

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Ha, he fell for the /pol/ meme. Never have a /pol/ gf. Never even have a /pol/ friend to be honest.

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

I run two 9th gen Dell PowerEdge servers in 24/7 operation despite their noise and power usage
Forgive me

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

I'm an AMD fanboy, but I would buy an Intel NUC if it would come with the newest Intel G CPU with Vega GPU and HBM2.

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

I'm using Antergos because I was too lazy and incompetent to install Arch manually

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

Analog display connection in 2017

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

Stopped using Virtualbox because most distros, including Arch, are 64 bit and do not provide 32bit versions anymore.

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

-I find macOS to be a really decent OS
-iTunes is actually one of my favorite music players, wish that Windows had a good version, setting up MusicBee is some bullshit
-Only reason I don't use macOS now is because I actually want games and dual booting is not my style
-I find Windows 8.1 to be superior to 7
-I find Manjaro to be the best Linux distro and actually more stable than any buntu
-I find KDE to be the best DE
-I like chiclet over mechanical
-I buy mice with good sensors (currently have the G403) but I don't play first person games much
-Much as I dislike Google there's no way in hell you can take me out of their services -and- their browser
-I love being able to plug my modern computer to a goddamn CRT TV without issues

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

Oh, and:

-I use 125% scaling level on Windows on a 1080p display because 100% be too small and anything in between is buggy

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

para de vadiar preto fudido

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

I've been using a PC every day for 20 years and I still mostly type with just two fingers and need to look at the keyboard.

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

whole heartedly agree with the 8.1 opinion

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

Nice hat

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

/pol/ memers are fine. The /pol/ cult is a problem.

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

I sometimes use Chrome 27 from 2013 because it's based on webkit and caches the whole websites text, title and URL in the history to make all of that fuzzily searchable in the omnibar, a feature Google silently removed with the introduction on blink. I probably hoard virusses because of that.

David Brown
David Brown

I have a Netflix and Amazon prime subscription.

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

I've never used Linux. I'm a basic computer user. I shouldn't be on this board.

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Go jungle monkey.

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

I use Line because Chinese cartoon stickers

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

I use an iPhone.
I pay for apps.
I own a Macbook Pro.
My gaming machine is a PS4.
My gf is black.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

why the fuck would that be the case - I use windows for everything other than dev where I have manjaro in a vm. There is literally no con and a lot of pros.

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

I run windows on my servers and linux on my desktops - sometimes

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

why

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

In 2007-2012, I played games on Linux and used windows for school work.

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

I never used a smartphone
When someone sends me emojis I only get blank squares

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

I confess

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

I started to like traps...

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

I have a serious autism on flashlights, i'd rather read on networking switches and ad servers than some ricing bullshit, hell i'd rather go hiking with a bright flashlight than read autistic posts about how ricing is the future

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

I like Windows 10 and don't understand how people can have any issues with it.

I never changed my desktop background.

I don't install random utility programs on my PC anymore.

I don't torrent anymore.

I play more games on my PS4 now.

I think Starcraft 2 is the best game on PC.

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

I'm a skid and I don't even feel bad about it.

Also I think python is the best programming language.

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

Postador de anime.

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

I like GNU/Linux, but my toaster doesn't. I get inevitable, random kernel panics.
Win 7 just gets nvidia driver failures, so I'm on Win 7.

I'm too lazy to buy a new computer.

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

:^)

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

v-você é linda, posta mais.

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

Jesus fuck mate. At least grab Transmission instead.

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

It's like 3 files and they're all just bash scripts. The absolute WORST it does is look up your location... To open your local amazon variety. Just a stupid ad and you can check its source. Literally harmless.

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

Dated a girl and showed her Sup Forums. Now she wastes her life attention whoring on /cgl/. One of the reasons why she broke up with me almost a year ago, was because I "berated" her knowledge on technology, even though I try to help her with any tech problem she has, unless it's a problem with a lack of hardware power. She used a surface pro 2 and expected to be able to do video editing and graphic design, but that shit only has 4 GiB of ram, so the best she could do was browse /cgl/ and jerk off to love live. I miss her.

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

Gnome DPI scaling was fixed for Ubuntu 17.10. It supports non-integer scaling now and works well, I run it on my 11.6" full HD laptop.

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

I'm a lazy shit Java programmer that can barely do binary trees.

Evan Long
Evan Long

A friend of mine the other day was reading some clickbait bullshit on social media about some famous numale campaigning for feminists, i called the guy the local equivalent of white knight faggot and then a friend of my friend called him a cuck.
I was like "shieet, another channer better hide my power level" then we both looked at each other like we knew and didn't say a word for a few minutes. He never showed his power level again either, he's probably just a /pol/memer thankfully.

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

She used a surface pro 2
I understand why you guys broke up.

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

e-ehh? s-só são seus olhos

David Stewart
David Stewart

I just got a job after about a year of NEETing.
I absolutely hate the idea of working 8/5, even though the job is relatively well paying for the third world shithole I live in, the people seem sane and not like large corporation slave drivers, the job encourages learning and not just stagnating, and my family needs the money.

I just want to browse the internet, play vidya, and watch movies, while only meeting the bare minimum for physical and mental survival, like cheap food, running water, and internet access.

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

true hacker
not playful or clever
jargon file

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Virtualbox can run 64bit OSes on 32bit hosts afaik, if that's the problem.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

It's really not that hard mate. Grab virtualbox and install xubuntu on it, it'll guide you through the process.

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

I use mint because it's stable and it just werks

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

I'd actually love to have a black girlfriend, but I live in central/southern Europe and there are nearly no black people here.

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

Try to copy and paste them into google, if they copy correctly it'll probably pull up emojipedia for you and you'll see what it is.

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

Actually he might be a leddit, MGTOW, lookism, etc. "red piller".

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

A childhood friend of mine has a black gf, his mom is kinda pissed and her parents too. Turns out niggers are just as racist.

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

So like /pol/, but with a tiny bit less autism?

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

enjoy not having multiple wallpapers for multiple monitors.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

I unironically use VIM to code c#

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

Doubt it, he actually has a life and is functional, also leddit isn't too known here. If anything he'd be a /pol/memer from before r/the_donald invaded.

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

he actually has a life and is functional
/pol/memer from before r/the_donald invaded
You are fucking retarded.
Not just misguided, but a low IQ mongoloid.

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

I don't like Stallman or the FSF, and the only reason I prefer open source software is that other people can audit the code, not for any ideological reasons.

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

I use Windows 7 because I'm too lazy to install Debian GNU/Linux

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

Most people seem to think that I'm technology savvy but I just know how to Google everything. I actually couldn't stand the thought of my job being to have to code everyday.

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

I stumbled into a cozy low stress job where I mostly program in VBA for old people and fucking FORTRAN for some actual work despite having no formal CS training. My day is mostly comprised of copy/pasting and writing macros that make my screen flicker to give the illusion I'm doing something important.

Nobody has called me on my bullshit yet but I still want to die on the daily.

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

Didn't knew that because I'm a single monitor poorfag at the moment, thanks for the heads up i guess

Andrew White
Andrew White

I'm a macfurfag

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

I like systemd. It's comfy and it's free software.

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

I initially installed arch because I wanted that "oh youre good at linux" credit. I stuck with it because of pacman.

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

yes, it's almost 2018 and cinnamon STILL can not support multi wallpapers out of the box. and it's not planned on their roadmap either.

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

I knowingly use piss poor solutions for my program out of sheer laziness.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

/pol/ have always been 90% non functional retards, but there has always been a few of them that actually sway and bait the herd of retards there, with the leddit invasion there's even fewer people with two braincells in comparison with the rest though

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

that comic artstyle
Are you also a brony?
Asking for a certain general

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

I ironically used VM to play eroge in my hackintosh machine since I always fuck up when trying to install wine.

James Thomas
James Thomas

Are you also a brony?
no im not that big of an autistic faggot

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

Can you use a single wallpaper on extended desktop at least? You could just stitch 2 together that way..

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

Tried PlayOnMac? I use PlayOnLinux to manage my shitload of prefixes and it does its job pretty well. Their up-to-date wine builds are nice too.

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

/pol/ is the legacy of old /b/.

Seriously, who other board still raid anything?

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

Reddit invasion includes all the normal people there, before they get truly "redpilled".
All the baiters, tard wranglers and ironic posters are mentally ill.

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

alfonso dingo in chrome name
furfag
hmmmmmm

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

/po/ with their devilsh papers.

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

I guess I'll try it, thanks user.

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

There's nothing to forgive, my son.

That means you're good at pirating. Sucking at pirating means you take up a second full time job of kissing ass in trackers, switching to the meme client of the month for epeen points, and paying money to ratio cuck. Pirating should be about free shit.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

Old /pol/ was.
Nu-/pol/ is a bunch of politically motivated idiot shills, unpaid pajeets.

William Wright
William Wright

VMs are the only way to go. Why would you feel guilty about it?

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Never forget about the 6milion brow paper folded in half.
They still can get a gag from me.
Also, old /pol/ was only about Ben Garrison shitpost around.

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

I'm too lazy to set up LDAPS, so I send everyone in my company's credentials over WAN

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

Because I'm not autistic enough to lurk about installing wine.

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

It seemed quite placid. Probably a pet.

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

I use Xubuntu instead of Trisquel at home.
I use PlayOnLinux to play nonfree video games like Thief.
I write nonfree Python software for a research institute and use Eclipse to do it.
Despite all this I post Stallman all the time and have an FSF sticker on my T420.

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

I wouldn't trust that shit to wine anyway, the nips do weird shit that can be easily broken.

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

I'm still using YouTube version 12.11.57 because it's song latest version to my knowledge that Lucky Patcher still works with that enables background play for free.

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

All the baiters, tard wranglers and ironic posters are mentally ill.
why? cause they get a laugh out of a bunch of hopeless retards that will never ever discuss anything civically and objectively anyways?
if anything they're the only sane people there

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

I think free as in beer > free as in freedom

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Natsocs are just salty that most people are mocking them or ironically meme-ing their dumb shit.

Brody King
Brody King

Youtube site in chrome allows it too, and you get a nice music-player-like notification to boot.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Where is his God now?

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

sup, sharia blue.

David Scott
David Scott

I ditched Debian after 14 years in the blink of the eye when it shipped with systemd although I have no real backed arguments other then it doesn't feel right.

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

I have used a celeron J1900 as my main CPU for about a year now.

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

Done that aswell, was a macOS senior.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

Wallet address?

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

been dicking around with Gahnoo/Linux for more than two decades, and l confess that Windows is comfier, reliable and just plain werks

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

It actually works fine, hating on it is a meme.

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

My software choices are easily influenced by others

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

I've been frequenting Sup Forums since 2009 but I haven't bothered learning how to program in any language. Dabbled in visual basic and Ruby once years ago but that's it.
I haven't tried a single Linux distro out of sheer laziness. My Mint ISO from 2011 should still be on my external hard drive.

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

I don't own any Apple products but I firmly believe that MacOS is the best desktop OS out there

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

Yeah me too, I mostly use Sup Forums as my references when using my software.

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

I can build myself a desktop but I've never owned a smart phone and still use a flip phone so I'm really fucking stupid when it comes to them.

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

I like csg and the neat shit they find

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

I don't use VMs or containers on my server

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

I use Windows 10 Home on my machine, I have a Google account, I use Google Chrome as main browser, my phone can't be deGoogled, but I can't see any problem about it.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

I'm going back to Windows 10 for the 2nd time in a row because Arch Linux has completely crashed on my system for the 2nd time even though I followed all the guides step by step

William Rogers
William Rogers

I’m in college but I don’t want to be here. I’ve been in for like 5 years or something and family keep asking when I’ll graduate. I try to fit in with the normies, I even put away my Windows and Android hardware and switched to Apple shit just to try and fit in. I still don’t fit in with these terrible people. They all cheat in academics and relationships, they all act like they’re superior because they use Apple shit and are “Greek” because LOL LE XD only Greeks are cool lol and it’s cool to haze people and make them have seizures then lie about it LOL XD!!!! They’re all pieces of shit and I don’t fit in with any of them. I’m fucking tired of pretending to be one of then. All I want is to be alone in a nice little cabin off in the woods with a decent internet connection, a decent job like being a welder, all my “antisocial” “weirdo” Android And Linux And Windows stuff, and a nice Great Dane with a big cock and balls that can fuck me and I can fuck him because women are a fucking waste of time. I just want to be a weird hermit off in the woods who’s the antithesis of what a fucking normie is. That’s pretty much it.

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

I use Lubuntu inside of a VM on Windows 7.

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

I only use arch linux as its the only distro i've managed to setup my gpu on

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

Well that's me done with Sup Forums for the day

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

and a nice Great Dane with a big cock and balls that can fuck me and I can fuck him because women are a fucking waste of time
iktf

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

I use Windows 10.
The only language I know is C#.
I use Skype.
Google is my default search engine.
I store passwords in an unprotected text file on my desktop; the same text file where I store my ascii art and copypasta memes.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

made it big on bitcoins over the last four years
still work my low level technician job at a textile factory
didn't even let my wife or kids know we're wealthy now
not sure I want to tell them
worry they'll become spoiled brats
decide to wait until all four of them are adults with jobs so they don't
I just wanted a simple life...

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

fuck you

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

you're actually worried that they'll have a better childhood than yours and that you'll lose some of your power over them, just accept you're a selfish dad and enjoy your money

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

i use a razer keyboard
the only programming language i know is PHP
i have an iphone
i use google
i run win 10

Owen Price
Owen Price

They have a better life. We live in a small town with the best public schools in the state, decent middle class life, stay at home mom. Family lives down the block. Couldn't ask for better desu. I just don't want them to become rich picks who never do anything in life because they feel like they don't have to.

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

i think Sup Forums. is full of autistic people
linux fucking sucks as desktop OS
linux will never be as better as alternatives
i've used every iphone since 5s
half of Sup Forums have no fucking idea how to code or do anything worth "muh_fizz_buzz.png"
i have never bought any software movies or music
i think that linux fragmentation is key reason why nothing gets done and everything is buggy mess

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

I installed Antergos because I'm a lazy fucker and changed my /etc/os-release to Arch to avoid all the triggered autists if I post my screenfetch, also the Antergos ASCII sucks

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

I have dementia and watch movies and tv shows as well as shitpost all day. My parents are upset that I don't trust them because they convinced me to get a gf who publicly shamed me. I just want some peace and quiet, not to get hassled with impossible demands.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

women are a fucking waste of time
Where do you find so shitty women?

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

I USE LOTS OF CLOSED SOURCE SOFTWARE BECAUSE IT'S BETTER. :(

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

proprietary games are best games

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

I still haven't read SICP but I'm doing it now. I currently use Linux Mint because I can't be fucked to set up Void Linux like I want to. What I'm seeing from the current state of Free Software, the general chaos and upheaval society's going through, and the rise of automated surveillance/enforcement, among other things, paints an incredibly bleak picture of the future in my opinion.
As far as "personal" shit goes like some other posters are discussing, I've been depressed since I was about 11 and I failed school despite teachers saying I was the most brilliant student they've ever had. Only reason I haven't offed myself is because I want to suffer more and maybe catch the next chapter of Berserk
Dropped out of college for financial reasons and am a borderline hikikomori
Same but I'm 18. Dropped out because I'm a hikikomori too lmao

kek

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

Dropped second semester of computer science and switched majors because I was too brainlet for Java

Use W10 on my Thinkpad because I find linux irritating

Iphone 5c was my favorite smartphone

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

>>63369515
I'm 32. I'm not sure I have it but I hear voices so I have schizophrenia at least. My memory is abysmal. I had bad anxiety through high school and the bullying from my family and school broke me. I do a little manual labour each day. Spent time in a psych ward after a suicide attempt.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

I am okay with using nonfree software

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

I first got schizophrenia when I was 15. I was in mental hospital 7 times and now I got a decent job as a sysadmin. Don't give up and stay up everytime you fall. I did't hear voices desu

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

That sucks, man. I'd get a diagnosis, just to know what you're dealing with. Might be stress-induced psychosis or major depressive disorder with psychotic symptoms. It can fuck with your memory and a bunch of other shit. You seem self-aware, so you're not too bad off. Definitely can make it, bro.

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

Everyone gets it with different severity. I don't have the mental reserve to keep up.
I don't want any more drugs, they made me wish I was dead. I self medicate with cbd oil and it gets me through the day.

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

I have an iPhone X.
I use Windows 10.
I have a gaming PC but I mostly play games on console

Eli Cox
Eli Cox

I didn't intend to say it's easy to get out of it. I was at a point where I tought I would never get out of my psychosis. it took in my case several years to get out of it and I still have some symthoms:
I just wanted to tell you that there's a way out of it and it doesn't have to be for ever. I'm still on my meds and get out of bed is the hell on earth.
you have to praktice your recourcess and social skills everytime by doing it and fail. I still have a way to go but it gets better with time! Just don't stop fighting user. that's no option!

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

even though the job is relatively well paying for the third world shithole I live in, the people seem sane and not like large corporation slave drivers, the job encourages learning and not just stagnating, and my family needs the money
All sounds pretty sane. From experience I can tell you that once you leave a prolonged period of neet-dom for a prolonged (maybe not forever) period of RealWorld (TM) can feel highly exhilarating and one might Not Look Back after even just 1 week.

After 1-2 years? Possibly different story. But for starters, don't care

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

I stumbled into a cozy low stress job
I still want to die on the daily
Well, gee, I guess become a smuggler trafficker mule gangbanger or something else non-cozy-non-low-stress?

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

Almost sounds like their user-base doesn't take the time to stare at their wallpapers!

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

I use Matlab instead of GNU/Octave, I am sorry for my sins father but I just can't stop.
It is the only none-free software on my Laptop.

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

I'm too scared to install Manjaro because I tried to dual boot with ubuntu once and it didn't work.

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

Even the “sweet” “loyal” ones aren’t worth my time. I don’t want to have to go to fucking dumbass Christmas parties and pretend to give a shit about their parents or whatever gay ass shit they’re into. I feel the best when I’m alone. I’d much rather have a dog I can do kinky shit with. I grew up on the internet so I’m into way different things sexually. Women are only use full for procreation and I don’t want a family

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

To each their own I guess
I'm having problems believing you actually exist tho

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Pretty much this, Linux still isn't comfortable after a near decade of constant use.

John Morales
John Morales

I never write tests

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

FORGIVEN

CONDEMNED

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

Oh believe me, I exist. I grew up on the internet and in almost complete isolation. That’s why I want a life like this instead of the typical normie shit. Being in complete isolation meant there wasn’t anyone to question my sexual desires or life desires in general. I have problems getting to know people and interacting with them, even if their beliefs are almost the exact same as mine. I can pretend to the point where you wouldn’t recognize me for what I am, but I hate the normal people and I prefer isolation and my “pervert” lifestyle. Most would argue that the internet made me into this, but I honestly think I was always meant to be this way. I’ve always been the strange person. I learned how to fit in and act like a normie, but I fucking hate them all.

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

the internet made me into this
Well duh, you are shaped by your upbringing. Not gonna judge you, though; If you're fine with being the way you are then who am I to stop you?

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

Exactly. And no one can stop me if I decide to go all in with these plans. I’m just confessing all this on an Indonesian extreme competitive knitting message board because I’ve never told anyone, not even my psychiatrist.

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

I failed Data Structures two times.

Logan James
Logan James

i make posts shilling iphone but i've never owned one. i own a shitty htc 10

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

Well, gee, I guess become a smuggler trafficker mule gangbanger or something else non-cozy-non-low-stress?
If the bullets don't kill you, stress and jail will. Big time criminals have high levels of stress tolerance cause they're sociopaths but even they die off of stress when in jail or on the run. Lots of them end up fighting cancer in jail.

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

That's still better than a cuck phone though

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

Wtf I love bugs now

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page